Prologue
34 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Fuhaaa! Living alone is bliss!" I sighed contentedly after slurping a bowl of instant noodles.

Even though eating stuffs like this is quite unhealthy, it's too freaking cold in this rainy season.

"Really, wish I had loads of money to buy what I want. But still, the sense of satisfaction with hard earned money is my ambition. Alright, no use mulling this topic. Time for my daily 3 hours of burying myself into hobbies!" While lamenting my current situation, I cheered myself up and hurriedly washed the dishes.

It's currently 8:32 in the night as I read many light, web and fan-fiction novels. Really, even though I read quite fast, the amount of novels I read can be called frightening, courtesy of my friends. Even after that, I also try to squeeze time to some of my mobile games while reading. Quite a lifestyle, I know, but I really can't abandon this. I got myself into this deep-hole of a hobby but I have no regrets. 

My boring life consists of 12 hours of work, 1 hour for cleaning my small apartment and doing laundry, 3 hours of terrific hobby and 8 hours of sleeping. Quite the itinerary, I know. But hey, in the job, I always move my body and it sometimes needs strength to get some problems done. The food in the canteen is delicious too, the aunties sometimes give me additional rice and some soups on the house and I always, always have vegetables every time I eat. Though my problem lately is my glutton tongue and bad spending habits for foods, I try to handle those urges by taking candies.

I let loose myself from stress by reading, laughing, smiling and exclaiming to the parts that excites myself. In my momentary reverie, I noticed the silence in my room, the only light came from my phone. Realizing this, I quickly wear my glasses.

"Oh crap! It's midnight already?! Blin, time flies really fast when having fun." I brushed my teeth, checked my bag for tomorrow's work and finally went to the bathroom to do business.

"Man, another day spent uselessly like failed invasion during winter. Haha, what a lame joke, me. What?" I was stupefied by what I saw.

Instead of a lavender-scented bathroom, it was a verdant forest. There was also a small cottage a few meters away, though it endured the passage of time. There are also some patches of garden that was left unattended as tall weeds of grass overgrew. Clearly, this place seemed abandoned decades ago.

"...wait. Did the hand of Stal*n guided me into this place? Ay cyk*! What the f*ck is going on? Maybe my mind is playing with me to get myself into sleep. Right. That must be it. Let's sleep." I ignored what I saw, charged my phone, checked the alarm and off to sleep.

 

Never did I expect what's to come after what I saw that day. A dream to come true, a chance, a rebirth. That is my first encounter to another world. Though I really wanted to piss too...

Err, well... Hello? Just passin' through. If you saw any mistakes, just comment and I'll take care of it in a jiffy. I'm just an enthusiast that tried to make a story so I'm not confident when it comes to writing. Alright, see ya~!

Do I censor the sensitive words and people?
  • да (Yes) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Нет (No) Votes: 2 100.0%
Total voters: 2 · This poll was closed on May 11, 2021 01:18 PM.
2