Vacations rare are cheap.
34 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hunter took his brother to another place and was dressed like a vacation. But  his brother did not reflect his feelings.

 

"You!!!!!!!"

 

Ben began to run towards him. However,  no matter how he ranthedistance,  he did not shorten even though he ran on the ground.

 

"What's this?!"

"You know best in such cases to give illusions based on  what the person knows well. For example, how many times have you run on a treadmill in the gym and stood still. I have rounded this state now for you. The whole beach is a big treadmill."

 

"So I'm about to break off of it."

"Try it. Of the dozens of heroes and villains, only 3 managed to escape."

"You probably didn't bring me  here to show off."  

"No. Follow me."

"And how do I do it."

"I said,  as you run you have treadmills. Just go jogging."

 

Ben stopped running and walked up to him slowly.

 

"Okay, here we go."  

"I have to trust you after  what  you've done."

"Trust? Good for you. I just want to understand your actions."

 

Hunter and ben started to walk on the beach.

 

"What do you mean here you want to destroy the world!"

"The whole multiverse actually."

"Why!"

"I've already spoken. This whole system is broken. And this hopeless circle is constantly rolling and rolling endlessly."

"It's fix it differently."

"You can't. And here is the problem, brother. In this war of universes, it's time to reduce the number of players."

"Look,  I don't know what  you've seen,  but  it's going to get you lost."

"You've really changed. Adult and less selfish is really a big surprise. I seriously didn't expect that."

"That's why you attacked  donna."

"Such a small gift and a spectacular entrance. You know, if I hadn't  damaged her a little bit, your honeymoon  would have lasted,  barely 7 hours after the wedding."

"It's a fact. But that's not the point."

"Well, yes. Teraz you are smarter, so listen to me let go. You're not going to win, so spend your time as best youcan."  

"Or we can stop you and save billions of worlds"

"You can't do it. And I'm just talking about me. When the rest arrives, you will  have a chance to have a  flea fight with a meteorite the size of the moon."

"So we're going to be the flea  that's going to blow this meteor to dust."

"We'll see."

"And what did you take me here to resume the proposal?"

"That too. But mostly I needed  boost."

„What?”

"You see by the fact that I have these forces, I have learned to use the power of others as a boost for the rest of the power. I won't take it away from you, but you will strengthen my power enough to find that guy from the power of the sage or her. I don't know how it is on this earth."  

"You sneaky, little one..."

"I have it. So if you lose now, take  donna  to this part of Themyscir. Or to another nice place."

 

Ben suddenly woke up.

"Ben you're fine? You fainted suddenly"

"Hunter found the psyche!"

 

Suddenly, they got a message from Batman.

 

"We will meet at the point".

"Batman! Run! Hunter knows where he is! You are in danger!"

"I know. He's right in front of us."

 

Hunter appeared in front of them and was seen behind the crowd.

 

"Lightspeed  take it and run!"

"And how do you want to keep it yourself?!"

"Let me go idiots! No time for lovers to argue."

"We are not them!" x2

" Seriously, because  you had fantasies with  batman"

"Serious?"

"Well... maybe once... or 2. We're not going to talk about it now."

"Right, it's worse to see it."

         

            Said hunter as he  walked to them, being a few steps away from them.

 

„Hunter!”

"I'm zoom. Give it back to me."

"Don't you dare!"

"We had no intention anyway. Come on!"

"Oh batman. How do you want to do it?

"I have several plans."

 

Batman ran up and began to make a series of blows, but they all passed him. Prze vibrated through them. He banged him in the  face, which made  Batman fall to the ground.

 

"You know, you're not going to win."

"I know. But when you vibrate, you  always have to have a stable substrate."  

 

Batman stuck a batarang  in his foot or... that was his intention, but the hunter raised his foot and vibrated with it.  

 

"Is anyone on this earth listening to me? I said I've see everything."

"Even that"

 

Batman fired up the  device, which  pushed him back.

 

"Oh portable shockwave thrower. Good is a novelty. But you can't beat me with that anyway."

" I know, but I can buy time".

 

Flash was coming from the side.

 

"My father was still missing here. I'm in a bit of a hurry."

 

Hunter created a wall in his  path. He wanted to vibrate through  it, but  instead it was to listen to the beat.

 

"It must have hurt."  

"How?!"

"And you see, we can vibrate through matter if our molecules vibrate at the frequency of air.  But there are materials that will block us, for example, that rock full of minerals that  have such a density that will act as a blocking bollard."   

"You killed him"

"No. He didn't really  rush a little too slowly. To be sure,  he slowed down to  phase. That saved him. However, he has broken bones. Okay, we're back in business."

 

Zoom ran up to the psyche and  kicked  his sister at  Batman. He grabbed him by the collar and lifted him to the height of his face.

 

"You know normally I would give you a chance to  fight. Because you are a motherfucker I don’t do that."

"I don't think so. You know who I was before the powers,  the thief and the deceiver."

 

Handcuffs fell on the ground and the psych grabbed him by the head.

"See your worst nightmares!"

 

Psych unleashed a sage  force to  enclose the hunter in a powerful illusion. They were surrounded by blue light.

1