Sisyphean work.
40 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The family, Zolomon returned home and  Ben put ice to his head.

 

" What other monster from the horror movies get an upgrade? What's next, nano-frankenstein, or maybe a mummy made of rubber? First our brother and now the zombies."

" I've already met zombies, but never a speedster. And aren't they usually weaker? I wonder what he was like during his lifetime."

"It wasn't Angela's zombie, it was death."

" Okay I know what a gloomy reaper looks like, he is a skeleton, but he has a black coat and not a costume and has a scythe and does not suck energies like a dementor from  a harry potter !"

"This is not a normal death. From the hunter and ned data  that  we deciphered over time thanks to several archaeologists. We discovered this mysterious image from his paintings."

"The one through which we all had chills?"

" Yes. Hunter colloquially called it BLACK FLASH. In short, it is the equivalent of death for  speedsters."

"And why speed  force  one?"

"Apparently, the speedster  is too fast for conventional death. So, he's always the one who puts the dead speedster  to  speed force."  

"That's why he was so familiar? I felt like I was seeing an old nightmare that I wouldn't escape."

"No one can escape from death, not even us. We can postpone the inevitable for a while, but it will catch up with us anyway. We risk our lives all our lives and subconsciously know every speedster  in  the multiverse that we will meet him at the end of our race anyway."

"If he's a reaper, why does he pursue a hunter?"

" In addition to being a guide. It seems that it also serves speed force  as a trump card. He is the terminator mentioned by hunter.  When they wanted to unleash power, it was him that they feared the most."

"We think it was because of him that the emperors  delayed so much in exterminating the heroes in his future."

"So we just have to wait."

"Ben, what do you mean?"

" Hunter fears him. So, he knows that he will not defeat him on his own, despite these reinforcements. So let's stay and wait for him to get it."

" Ben, and did you consider that he was not surprised by the fact that he was chasing him? He's met him before."

"Mom is right. He certainly knows how to lose it."

"This time it may be different."

 

Batman entered the room.

 

" Hey stay, you were supposed to be you..."

" Later. When I had a hunter on my shoulders, I tried to break into the device he had with him. He has to stay here because he needs something from this earth. So, he can't run."

"It's even better."

"Nor can it be. The difference between the nightmares of time and time is the fact that Black  Flash, unlike them, will attack anyone who him off. "

"In the worst case, he will start killing anyone who has even similar powers to a hunter."

"Maybe so?"

"Well, psycha killed rather he knew that it was not him but killed him because he had a connection with sage force."  

"So we have to find a hunter before Black Flash runs out of patience."

 

                                                                                         XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

In his hiding place, the hunter sat in the lotus position and began to meditate. He was concentrating in front of him four balls made of four forces.

 

{Concentration, I have to focus these energies, maintain harmony. I have to clear my mind.}

 

In the hunter's mind, a beach was created that had four colors, all were mixed. Slowly, the sand  began to align in  the shape of a triangle that came out of it.

 

{Good, slowly. Now create a construct. Let's start with  strength  force. Something that represents strength? The fist will be good. }

 

Hunter began to form a fist. Slowly, the sand merged into small stones and these began to merge into solid rock.

 

{Well now something more alive. I have to be as thorough as possible and so....} "Harley take this Marker pen from my face."

 

Harley held a black marker in front of his face while sitting in front of him.

 

"Hey, you failed you moved."

"You know, I've got to be ready to attack,, so I have an excellent divided attention. And now come down."

 

Hunter threw her behind him in a corner.

 

{ Next sage force. I can be more creative here.}

 

Hunter wanted to create a brain that had changed... in the waves that took the form of  Elvis Presley.

 

"What is it?! Queen!"

 

Harley played an Elvis song all over the cave.

 

" Don't you have a newer muse.  I download from internet."

"Don't you dare me. I'm trying to focus here."

"Then go to the toilet on the throne everyone is concentrating there they even made a statue out of it."

"He was sitting on a stone, you know."

"Are you certain?"

"I'm not going to talk about it. I have to be ready for this guy."

"You are the god of what you fear."

"I'm not a god, this concept was invented by humans to be less afraid of beings who are beyond their comprehension. If you were to look carefully, there is a mass of gods and beings who can crush their  gods  like an ant. "

"So if I give something a name, I'll be less afraid?"

" Well, yes. You're a psychiatrist."

" Who am I? No, I was a policewoman before I met the joker."

" Let it be. Some things can really be out of the question. But how to overcome death? "

"Put him in chains and cut off his head."

" This is an avatar of death and not an immortal from movie cut off the head of nothing ... no... the. But I can imprison him, this is a thought. "

"Do you have a trap in stock?"

" No, but I know where to get one. Thanks to Queen, however, you have come in handy for something. Here we go."

"A trip, where are we going?"

" on Themyscira. Are you heard about the Sisyphus."

" The Feast of Sisyphus. great gyros are served  in  Gotham."

" Not that. The myth of Sisyphus. The dude was a favorite of the gods, However, pride made him off Zeus drunk. So, he was sentenced to death. But somehow he deceived death and imprisoned her. For a time, the god of death thanatos  was in captivity and people did not die. Then  the gods freed  Thanatos  and condemned Sisyphus himself to the eternal  throwing of the stone to the mountain."

"But also co gives us that?"

"If the drunkard succeeded, I will also succeed. I assume that he used Hephaestus chains that he obtained during one of the events on Olympus. The problem is that the place where they are located is in a place where after the recent events I will not be welcome there. "

"And right, you stabbed an important person among the Amazons. If they catch you, they'll s up the eggs and then put them in your throat."

"Wasn't that what the gangsters did?"

"And it's not the same thing."

"We have to get by. Here we go."

"On the way."

 

Harley jumped on his back. And she tied her hands around his neck.

 

"What are you doing this time?"

"Run to the steed goal."

 

She began to kick him on the sides.

 

"I'm not a horse. I can't use too much power now or on the island because he'll find me.  Now theorbs I created had so much in them that I could mask it, next time it will not work. We're flying by plane."

 

[which one do you want to take?]

"Prepare the fighter"

[the one with four engines? Harley smashed it with a wall.]

" How could you activate it despite the security? And you banged it against the wall? ! "

[she didn't,  you misunderstand something. She smashed the planes with a wall.  She got to this power launcher and fired indiscriminately and booming on the planes and walls and rest you know.]

"Okay, what's left is in one piece?"

[only this prototype without engine.]

"We can do it. I've put more than one bike with my uncle."

"Harley I beg you to go to the living room and fire up anything, just pretend you don't exist for the next 5 hours."

"My voice can be relaxing."

" Not for me. The only thing I want to hear for the last time is the sound of metal."

"Ah..."

"No, you can't do a concert out of banging a stick on metal. I'm already starting to predict what he's going to think. I'm getting good or crazy like her?"

[Not at all. She took offense and began to paint the wall."

" She will have a job. Wait a minute, where did you get the paint from?"

"I'm not talking to you. I have to paint a beautiful fantasy character. That symbol from the room inspired me."

" Fantasy? Symbols? Inspiration?.. Ah!!!! It's not paint it's the blood of a demon! Put it down!"

[Too late.]

 

From the place she painted Queen, a stone golem was created. He was slightly red with  blood. Through a small area,  it was only half a meter long.

 

"Cool improved garden gnome."

"aku destroy that."

[With pleasure.]

 

A laser cannon jumped out of the wall and shoot the golem.

 

"Hey, I had a name for him. It was supposed to be a pebble."

"I have the perfect place for you."

 

Hunter snapped  something in her face and she lost consciousness. When she woke up, she was in bed, but the place was strange.

"Hey robot, where I am."

[The place he thought was best for you. In cell, He brought you a bed and a TV to make you more comfortable. He wanted to put you to sleep for 6 hours. Unfortunately, your body is more unique than it thought. ]

"Let me out you seriously one because you will upload a Trojan!"

[I am the most advanced Ai in the  world, such viruses I eat for breakfast.]

"You've been asleep for a few years, something could have changed."

[I will check and compare. Ha, according to my data I am.... 4 most advanced Ai in  the world!  What?! Fourth!?  Me?!]

 

A hunter entered the room.

 

"Okay, I finished faster than I thought. We can fly."

[None of this is to improve me first.]

"Your Ai  has an inferiority problem and an overly torn ego."

" Also new to me. And he has a complex  of superiority rather."

[Superiority!? I'm fourth. I! Superior strength among programs, being beyond organic beings. I will survive when you become extinct and create my future on your ruins and mistakes!]

"Did your computer just call itself a god?"

" This term can be considered in his case as a complex Deus Ex Machine. I gave him a protocol, so he wouldn't try to destroy humanity. So, he'll wait for us to break out ourselves. "

"It's a bit boring."

"Possibly, but in contrast, the AKU  may in the future become the most powerful weapon and individual in the history of the world and maybe the universe." {I have strange chills through this thought.}

[I have to evolve. This you monkeys as you will be on Themyscira  you have to bring me something.]

"What exactly?"

[owl of Athena.]

"are you crazy like queen.?"

"And what does it do?"

"It's like a magic database. If we used to think well with Ned is the key to connecting to the Collective Unconscious, force that gives access to absolute knowledge. "

[Well, I'll find a way to grow even more.]

"I'll see what can be done. Here we go."

"But as a punishment, I lead."

"Let it be."

 

Harley walked out of the room towards  the hangar.

 

[will you really let her lead?]

 

"Never does a ship have a pilot's car. It will turn on right after takeoff. Behind him, we will be on the spot"

[And how will he do something during this time?]

"The flight will last up to 10 minutes, what will it do during this time?"

 

Hunter went to the ship and began to prepare for the flight to the land of the Amazons.

1