Optimism and Hope.
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zoom, Lightbreak  and  Lightspeed faced each other in a 2 vs 1 battle.  

 

"Ironically, it's time to settle our sibling dispute."

"Do you think it will go so easy?"

"And you didn't see what I could do? And now i am  even stronger."

"Stop lying. For us, a few weeks have passed, but for you it has not been a few hours since the fight with  Black  Flash. You are injured and exhausted. Even  a speedster  won't pull like that for a long time."

"Bravo ben you started to think tactically. Mind control betrayed me, no. I save strength because others do it for me, even though  it's not my style."

"At full strength, maybe we wouldn't have a chance. But now the opportunities are equal."

 

LS ran up to him and zoomed in on Middle Kick from the left, which  she jumped off to.

 

"You forget, sister, that I have a lot of experience in such situations.  Even without power, I know your every move in advance."

 

Lb attacked from behind, where he responded  by taking a short turnover and kicking him in the stomach before  flying backwards.

 

"Just what happened to Harley?"

"That crazy? She escaped from the island of the Amazons and stole several artifacts."

"That's good. As a former boss, I think I have a habit of being interested in the state of my employees."

"Worry about yourself!"

 

She took a syringe out of her pocket.

 

„Angela drop this.”

"Are you afraid of your invention?"

''Velocity- 10. This measure was supposed to stimulate my cells and connect me with the  speed  force. However, it was too dangerous for the user."

"This is version 15 improved and less threatening."

"Who did it? Ray  Palmer?"

"You don't know him. Get ready! "She injected herself with the contents and her whole body began to release energy.

"I'm guessing you have about 2-4 minutes before you run out. It's probably done to  give you a boost and turn off before the tipping point."

"Do you need to know everything!"

"I have sage force  + my genius so such a thing is  nothing."

"So let's check it out!"

 

                Lightspeed moved faster than at any time in her life. She started with simple blows  alternating right and left straight. Zoom  avoided  each of them after a few blows,  grabbed her  right  fist  with his left hand. Then he set her hand at a 90-degree angle and slightly lifted her from the ground that she stood on tip toes.  

 

"Not bad speed. Even faster than me. At this point, sister, you are the fastest of our family. However, such a sudden acceleration means that you can not do violent actions until the  brain gets used to it. So I'll stun you before  you feel more pain."

 

He turned it to the side and wanted to put the right hook. LS, however, smiled at the upcoming blow. She twisted more and kicked him  in the head with her tibia. Because of this, he let her go.

 

"Imposs..."

 

Another kick landed on his stomach and then another to a similar place. On to the event  moved backwards  . She approached him wanting to reduce the  distance, so he responded with a frontal kick from the left  leg but avoided making a forward turn and attacked the reverse  roundhouse  kick  from the flank, which he blocked with his left hand. However, the force of the blow caused him pain in his hand.

 

{This is!}

 

Zoom stepped aside, then felt his left hand tremble.

 

"Sister, your idea was good. To attack with simple blows  then the change to capoeira  someone learned a few tricks as I see."

"I've had you. And I've always had a good rhythm for that,"

{What counts in capoeira  is centrifugal force and acceleration at least in my understanding. Some may explain that the secret is something else. However, when we move as fast as  we do,  it is more deadly. Even if that force is too great. And why can't I read her thoughts?}

 

"Sister, did you do something?"

"Did you think I would fight you directly? We have a jammer, which  blocks your other forces. So you can use one at time."

"Clever. However, such a jamming must be manually controlled by someone who knows them well. Ben disappeared somewhere, but he wouldn't  have embraced it. So mom stays, because only she's fast enough to keep up with everything."  

 

{Ben is probably looking for a chance until I expose myself to strike. And she is getting more used to her new speed there is also a chance that she pretended to be that lack of control over pow...}

 

Before he finished thinking, his sister repeated the charge of punches and kicks. The Lighspeed strategy was simple, keep your distance with kicks and hit directly when you get close.

 

{Normally anyone would say that this is an unusual combination. However, with good use, you overcome the weaknesses of these two styles at once. In addition to... }

 

Eventually, the zoom caught her and she lost her balance. And he put on her ikkyo grip with aikido. However, she did not fall to the  ground, but he kept her bent in half.

 

"Ha! You can be a good Striker now, but  grips are still your Achilles heel!"

"Ah! So I'm not fighting alone. And you have busy hands."

 

In the back, ben aimed a rifle at him and fired a bullet with a center that could knock him down. Zoom  directed  his sister to make a  half-turn and while he was in the path of the bullet he threw his sister  up, who blocked the missile with her own body.

 

"Phew was close."

"How come!?".

"I don't have to have a sage to sense a threat. This is called intuition. Besides, it's strange that you disappeared so suddenly. One of the heads".

"Do you think so?" His brother smiled.  And he felt a prick in the foot.

"Ouch! How?"
"That's  what we predicted, too. So I saw that by recharging I would gain some time + my acting would give me a chance to  prick you. Goodnight"." Lightspeed  lost consciousness.

 

"You! You!" His head began to spin and the picture began to blur.

"It's something take you down for sure."

"It's not over."

"Your yes brother."

Their mother came running from a distance. And she started watching Angela. She gave her  a drug that was supposed to minimize the damage from  velocity and wake her up.

 

"Hunter, did it really have to end like this?"

"It had to be. And it's not over yet."

"Even your powers won't help you."

"I know, but I also have support."

 

Metal tentacles  appeared from the air, which caught the LightBreak and Lady  Flash and LightSpeed  and lifted them up above the ground.

 

"What is it?! I can't be phased through it."

 

[Of course, the energy coating prevents this. By energy you can not phase. It's time for a doctor.]

 

A second drone appeared, which drove a large needle into the hunter's cage and began  to pull out of it the agent that the  family gave him. When he throw three people far away.

 

"That voice? Aku is that you?"

[Not anymore. As a result of my evolution, I decided to take on a new name.]

 

The camouflage that masked it began  to slowly disappear and a man made of metal with green skin appeared with three dots on his forehead connected by lines.

 

[From now on I'm brainiac.]

"You know guys with that name end badly."

[For the most part, yes, but I will surpass them. Therefore, now will I help you for the last time.]

"Your personality has changed quite a bit.  As I understand it, Harley provided you with an artifact. But how she found him?"

[The idiot smuggled the phone and I directed it to the vault. ]

"It's good that it turned out well. And what kind of body is this?"

[A This is a doctor ivo  robot called  Amazo. After modifications, I can now adapt more effectively to the enemy.]

"Adapt?"

[With every hero, villain or other super being. I can copy his powers.]

"It's not fair."

[The winner decides what is fair.]

"True."

[ I have read your hidden agenda.  You're all set. You're ready?]

"I've been around for a long time."

[A liar. Cannot be ready for what  you have planned. In a sense, it's a fate worse than death.]

" What he wants to keep is worth it".

[ Let it be anyway, as long as I feel something that resembles attachment, I hope you succeed.]

"Let's end it first."

 

 

Flash came running in front of the hunter.

 

"It's time to end it. Once and for all."

"You can't beat us."

"Let's check."

 

A portal appeared next to him, through which Batman and Superman came out. They were followed by Lighspeed, Lightbreak and  Lady  Flash. After that, a  woman in gold armor arrived -Wonder  Woman and a man with a gold helmet -  Doctor  Fate.

 

"We now have an advantage."

"Really?"

 

Behind Zoom and Brainiac appeared Supergirl and  Onyks  Raven.

 

"Now there are your 8 people with a strength of 1000 soldiers where, I have 4 with a strength of 1000000. Even a child understands that balance is bad for you."

"But we have a 2% chance of winning."

"Your optimism amazes me as always."

"It's not optimism that's hope."

"Let's see how much you can squeeze out of it."

 

 

Heroes who stayed against the villains whoarrived. One side brings justice, the other brings destruction that  will prove victorious.

 

 

 

 

0