Chapter 2
50 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bright, that was the only thing you could use, no more like the definition of what he was.

Hope, happiness, naiveness, Dreams, thats what he was.

Naruto Uzumaki

The other me...

the one who didn't fall...

-Tobi Uzumaki

________________________________________

After the speech of 'fire', we were taken to our respective classes,

i was taken to clas 1 A, the class with most clan children, i guess now that i look back on it...

It sure was unfair to others, who had more dreams, more ambitons then i ever had back then, but i suppose this is just another point that confirms this worlds, this hells unfairs.

When we arrived in the class, i chose a seat at the end of the class by the windows,

When we were all seated, then came in our sensei.

Umino Iruka

He introduced himself and then told us to do so aswell.

Most children had theyr own dreams,

' I wanna be a good shinobi'

' I wanna become a Jounin '

' I want to be like Tsunade sama '

and lastly but not the least amusing was Naruto Uzumakis

' I will become Hokage Dattebayo '

hmph, back then i thought it was, just a childs dream, just a mirage that that child had put up as a facade agaisnt the Pain, the loneliness....

My time came after a while, me being the last one to do so, i got up and i told my name,

but i didn't have a dream, i never had one.

I did make vow about peace back at the Speech but is that my dream or is it just an ambition?

Either way i chose to say such an ambition, i chose to make it my dream...

A far away dream.

'I want to bring peace to the world, and end it pain'

Such were my words.

My teacher stared at me, with a look of suprise, and then he smiled and said

'Its a wonderful dream, i hope you achieve it'

I... just... dont know.

How to explain the feelings, i felt for the first time.

The feeling of being encouraged, of acceptance may i call it.

I sat down with my eyes wide looking at my sensei, who had accepted my dreams.

Just like that our introductions ended and the days of the academy started.

Days that went quickly, like a flash, and bright like the sun.

Me being the 'genius' that i was so called, exeled in every way.

Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, ShurikenJutsu, Philosofy, Mathematics, History...

I being the one who was shunned until now, and then recieving all that praise, it just felt false...

How could these people forget me back then but now they all try to coax me, to become my best friend.

This... just was putting my so called dream to the test.

Was it worth it, to give my life for such people, such beasts of society.

And just like how it started, it also ended with the academy being over and me graduating after only 5 months.

____________________________________________

End Chapter 2

Join my p@treon at https://[email protected]/SasukesTwin

Also join my discord to talk with me and other readers.

https://discord.gg/Z8YSy6U5Ym

0