Chapter 1
66 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light

Third person

In the void, somewhere space and time is nonexistence. You could see flickering light that like anything else in the void turns to nonexistence, but every time it goes out it loses some of it. And just like fire burns that part to stay in existence until the light changes shape to a person, soul of person that somehow changes his status to permanent soul existence in the infinite void dimensions.

First person

For my death, I have expectations of finally resting in peace but that was big NO when after my death I felt that my existence was erased. My death wasn’t something special like everything in life I simply passed on but my life wasn’t simple at all. My birth and if am to add was against all odds. When they say I will definitely die premature even before I take my first breath.  I was and still am too stubborn to do that so what chose to do. I have to buy to live, but to live for what. With that question in my mind I go behind what could possibly be someone's understanding of the universe and after that my understanding I came up with an answer : it doesn't really matter nothing matters in this universe because nothing is somewhat unique. Everything could exist, it exists or will exist and if I do not do something one body else will so in a way nothing is unique but relativity is as a sun to earth, it is unique but we humans are not. Therefore, with my desire for being unique and my short opportunity for it I could not achieve my greatness so with no option what I did was being unique in death and behind.

After my death and the departure of my soul I was somehow loosely aware that little by little that I am losing myself, and with my stubbornness I somehow woke up but I couldn’t do anything. I couldn’t move, I couldn’t speak and I couldn’t touch anything physically so with nothing to do I went to my memory and review of my life and after n time I started to play with only thing I could do so I started reaching for mind domain or mentalism. First, I built my very own memory palace to platform my mind domain. In my soul, after that I hypnotized myself that I could move anywhere that I wanted. You must understand that in the physical nothing is zero. Like if something is still standing and not moving, it does not mean that it has zero movement. Nevertheless, in the metaphor dimension that I have named Void, if you are standing still your movement is zero. I need jump-start so my states so not to be zero like my soul that was approaching zero mean indefinite death. Now I am dead, but how much? I put all my willpower and soul power and everything I have into trying to move in this void. After trying N time with my willpower, alone my soul starts to adapt to void and my soul starts to change and adapt to void property.

I finally could move, nevertheless after that, I started linking my mind domain with my soul. I find that I could move in dimension. First, I could move in three dimensions. After that, I could move in the time dimension. However what difference does it make moving in the void or going back in the time when time doesn’t exist but after moving to the edge of not existence I find a veil that separates void from empty, after knowing that other dimensions exist then with my mind domain I try to move in different dimensions. The key power of the mind domain is knowledge like if you know you could move and you don’t have any toll for moving, you could move with your mind, so after n time try I move to empty but there was a problem in there, the empty wasn’t empty at all. It was filled with the soul of a gigantic being, after seeing it, it was like the empty dimension of a supernatural series TV show where a greater being like angel and demon and god-resting place is. However, knowing that maybe a fictional world exists, I come with my plan to be unique. When I come into the empty dimension, I feel that somehow my soul takes void other property as if I feel that everything that is empty is absorption in my soul. Then I start feeling different emotions. Chastity, Lust, Temperance, Gluttony, Charity, Greed, Diligence, Sloth, Patience, Wrath, Kindness, Envy. In the different locations and in some places all together, and after going near them I could tell who there are. Angels and Demons and Gods and somehow with my soul I take some of their grace but I couldn’t take very much because my soul was very weak so before I could do some I need to somehow make my soul most potent that I can make.

After thinking about it, I was a soul without a name and that where I did start. I need to domain my soul, so few optional worlds that soul power is the main source of ascendant and my final choice become BLEACH anime series and starting time Approx. 2,100 Years Prior to the main story.

POV MC

First, I need a name, I lost that part of myself in the void but after thinking, I take name after resilience with my being. So I chose name Dante because came from name Durante in Italian meaning (lasting, enduring) and in Japanese Gaman (我慢) and I chose family name of Deus (デウス). After being alone for who knows how long in non-existing (Void dimension) after mastering mind domain, I kind of narrate my own story so here I am starting my journey to BLEACH world, but first I am going to Q and A five W and H. to be continued.

If you want to be a winner in life you put yourself in the scenario of winning. But first winning of:

Looking at life as a game so you can score higher to win

Looking at life as a race so you can get to finish line faster

Looking at life as a war so you can defeat it so you can be victories

I myself am in the third category so I lost in my first battle but not going to lose a war so I need to know about art of war.

 

LAYING PLANS

Sun Tzu said: The art of war is of vital importance to the State.

It is a matter of life and death, a road either to safety or to ruin. Hence it is a subject of inquiry which can on no account be neglected.

The art of war, then, is governed by five constant factors, to be taken into account in one's deliberations, when seeking to determine the conditions obtaining in the field.

These are:

(1) The Moral Law;

(2) Heaven;

(3) Earth;

(4) The Commander;

(5) Method and discipline.

The MORAL LAW causes the people to be in complete accord with their ruler, so that they will follow him regardless of their lives, undismayed by any danger.

HEAVEN signifies night and day, cold and heat, times and seasons.

EARTH comprises distances, great and small; danger and security; open ground and narrow passes; the chances of life and death.

The COMMANDER stands for the virtues of wisdom, sincerity, benevolence, courage and strictness.

By METHOD AND DISCIPLINE are to be understood the marshaling of the army in its proper subdivisions, the graduations of rank among the officers, the maintenance of roads by which supplies may reach the army, and the control of military expenditure.

These five heads should be familiar to every general: he who knows them will be victorious; he who knows them not will fail.

(A/N: Want to read ahead of what I've posted so far? Go to my Ƥáƫrĕöп and get early access chapters.

 ɦțțρς://ɯɯɯ.Ƥáƫrĕöп.ƈơɱ/deansama Thanks for your support. Enjoy the chapter!)

0