Chapter 5
35 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So before going to soul society, I don’t want to let him find out who I am, after pondering over what I would need for my long journey through a different world, I think a Ring is good and maybe even two rings should be enough.

After holding one of blank swords. I could feel that it was like a sponge and try to suck my spiritual energy and take shape after my soul and my will. I put the entire blank swords in front of me and sent my full spiritual pressure and did it. Combine and shape the theme into two blank simple rings without any decoration. As I watch from the blank swords glove, come together, and form two silver metallic rings and I put them in my fingers in both hands and send my positive and negative spiritual energy in each ring, each ring starts to change color to silver with shade of black and white reflection.

The difference between Shinigami and hollow is Shinigami generate much spiritual energy and send it outside because they can only hold a limited amount of it but hollow generate little spiritual energy but can store much of it and take spiritual energy from outside and store it in their body. Therefore, from now I have to start to take in all the spiritual energy that is in here and try to increase my capacity in my body and then siphon excess energy to my rings and compress my core even farther.

Third person

From that moment on the spiritual pressure starts to emit from the edge of desert, rock formation, and starts to permanently change the central plain on this world. Hollows start to move from near that location as far as possible and still feel the pressure so they move repeatedly and again, there is no more territory for anybody because they have to move again. Things become worse when more hollow evolve to Vaste Lorde and gather some Adjuchas and want to have permanent territory but they couldn’t because they have to move and defend themselves from other Vaste Lorde and emissary from Baraggan Louisenbairn god-king, even Baraggan have to move to center of center plain and build open palace in middle of desert. He was so afraid that would not permit the building of a simple wall so he could see everything; he was so paranoid that all his court was a skeleton throne that he sat on and his army around him.

Moreover, just like that, years come and go. With more pressure for the natural instinct of survival of the fittest, more powerful individuals comes the stage.

First person

For the next 90 years, all I did was release as much as spiritual pressure as I could to myself to temper my body and my will, for those 90 years no hollow was brave enough to come near my palace. For the next 120 years after that, I changed my strategy. I would not release any spiritual pressure outward. Put everything I have to pressure my core with spiritual pressure and change it from solid core to crystal core. Moreover, change my body further; I try to change my body to be as human-like as possible. Therefore, I changed my wing to be able to fold on my back as a tattoo. with a height of 198 cm and have human skin and change my white armor shell to the cloth that I wear with part of the mask still on my face. Therefore, I officially become Arracard. All I need to do is change my mask to chain necklace and try to have perfect spiritual energy control. to show you how much spiritual power I have, in this 120 years because I didn’t release spiritual pressure hollow could come near my palace but as soon as they get close they Disintegrated to spiritual energy. Now I know how stark (prime Spada) feels. However, I think he is stupid, he could like me circlet his spiritual energy in his body. Instead, he cut part of his soul and brought down his spiritual pressure so he could go and be near another hollow so he couldn’t be alone; because of my radar skill I could see and hear all central hollow world so I was never really alone.

The only thing that remain is building my own spirit domain and integrate to my mind domain and my memory palace as a central peace in my soul so I can’t be sealed or falling in illusion with spiritual technique or zanpakuto technique so someone like aizen sosuke can’t do anything to me, I am illusion free.

My mind palace is central to my inner world. Moreover, with the integration of my mind, spirit and soul I start to build my inner world. With changing my spiritual energy to the element that I want. Ground with earth, sky with wind, ocean with water, light with fire and all the combined elements from them and just like that I build the earth and star and from this reaction, it starts to expand in my inner universe.

The Seeds of the world tree finally have some place to take roots and germinate to its great glory. With my connection to my inner world, I gain the power of resistance and immunity of elements in my inner world. With elemental time and rotation of the earth and sun and star, I am now time itself and with that, I gain deities spiritual body so nobody but soul king can feel me. Therefore, if I want others to feel my present I could emit negative spiritual energy from black ring and positive energy from white ring. I changed my appearance, growed my hair to my shoulder and tied it in back. Dime my eyes with normal violet color and shorten my height to 180 cm and make myself slim build body type with defined muscle. And for the cloth I am wearing it must be Japanese kimono but I remember the kimono that shinobi wear is better in dark blue and white with Uzumaki symbol as a family crest that also is Shiba clan symbol so in a way I am from Shiba noble family. To be continued.

 

WAGING WAR

Thus, though we have heard of stupid haste in war, cleverness has never been seen associated with long delays.

There is no instance of a country having benefited from prolonged warfare.

It is only one who is thoroughly acquainted with the evils of war that can thoroughly understand the profitable way of carrying it on.

The skillful soldier does not raise a second levy, neither are his supply-wagons loaded more than twice.

Bring war material with you from home, but forage on the enemy. Thus the army will have enough food for its needs.

Poverty of the State exchequer causes an army to be maintained by contributions from a distance. Contributing to maintain an army at a distance causes the people to be impoverished.

On the other hand, the proximity of an army causes prices to go up; and high prices cause the people's substance to be drained away.

(A/N: Want to read ahead of what I've posted so far? Go to my Ƥáƫrĕöп and get early access chapters.

 ɦțțρς://ɯɯɯ.Ƥáƫrĕöп.ƈơɱ/deansama Thanks for your support. Enjoy the chapter!)

0