Chapter 11
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Why do you fight then?”, she asked in a nervous tone.

 

She almost seems like a whole other person when she speaks like this, was it all a façade?

 

“I fight so that others won’t need to.”

 

Sakurai’s eyes widened as she heard those words leave my mouth.

 

“Sakurai won’t you let me fight for you?”, I said confidently.

 

(Wait is he talking about…does he mean- No I can’t, although he did beat me in a battle.)

 

Sakurai’s thought lead her to a rather unpleasant realization, which then gave her face the necessary change.

 

Sakurai looked rather down,

 

“I am the fourth child of the Sakurai household, made to be a outstanding knight that will surpass my father’s legacy.”

 

“Is that what you really want though?”

 

Sakurai looked to the rooftop where her father was no longer standing, then to the ground beneath hem which they were speedily approaching.

 

“I…I have to be strong so that he-”

 

“What do you want Sakurai?!”

 

“I want to fight for my own reasons!”, she yelled.

 

I pulled our body weight backwards towards a falling chunk of ice and stood against it, using it as a foothold I burst forward, destroying the ice.

 

I continued to go from chunk to chunk until we reached the ground where I dropped down to.

 

We stood on the ground and Sakurai still hadn’t let go of me, she had an innocent look on her face. Her eyes closed and lip trembling, with a small teardrop in the corner of her left eye.

 

“It’s over now, finally.”

 

Sakurai opened her eyes and saw the fractions of ice littered around them as well as the many knight students that have been beaten, she then stared at my resting face; as I too looked out at the carnage that took place.

 

“I’m sorry Sakurai, I will put you down now.”

 

As I put her down so she could stand on her own she adjusted her clothes,

 

“Chizu.”

 

“Chizu…?”

 

“My name is Chizu, if you’re going to be my lover you will need to call me by my first name.”

 

“Chizu it is then…wait did you just say lover?”

 

Before I could hear Chizu’s response to my confusion, unsubtle footsteps hurrying towards us.

 

Before I knew it, Ayako had been blown back by the intense force of Shiho taking off.

 

She stood beside me with a rather curious face but it had a malicious side to it, I felt like if I said the truth I would be killed.

 

Shiho masked her face with a coy smile and closed eyes,

 

“Master Haruto, what is this brat bothering you with?”, she said in a sweet and polite tone.

 

She obviously is bothered by Chizu, I might need to handle this very delicately or else it will escalate back to chaos.

 

“Brat…?”,

 

Chizu’s face had an equally scary look on it from the one Shiho had before.

 

“If I am a brat would that make you the unpleasant one he has no interest in?”,

 

Chizu changed her face into a smile as well, although hers was more of an arrogant glare.

 

These two created an atmosphere I almost drowned in, I couldn’t muster the strength to back away. I was nowhere close to bringing myself to jump in the middle of this either.

 

“I wouldn’t celebrate so soon scum!”

 

“ms. Watanabe?”

 

“Shouldn’t the battle be over, Haruto stopped the fighting.”,

 

Ayako said in a disappointed way.

 

Ayako was never an aggressive person at all; she herself doesn’t enjoy fighting and would take the route that leads to peace before conflict every time.

 

“Sakurai has been defeated yes, but there are still two remaining candidates. Koboyashi and Uchida!”

 

Does she really expect me to fight Shiho, wait…Would Shiho fight me in this chance?

 

I looked to the side to reassure myself of my safety and Shiho had already made the first move. Not in attack but submission, she was kneeling to my feet with her head lowered,

 

“I am ready for my defeat master Haruto, you may do as you wish.”

 

“I can? So anything I wish and you shall fulfil?”

 

“Yes master Haruto, I shall carry out any desire you have.”

 

“Perfect, I don’t want to fight so you can take the win then.”

 

“Huh?”, Shiho made a blank expression that was completely unlike her.

 

“What?!”,

 

Everyone joined in screaming out of confusion.

 

“Yeah I don’t fight remember and also if your that trusting in me then I might as well trust you too. You also helped me out earlier when Ayako went all useless on us, so this shall be your reward, spend it on what your heart desires.”

 

Nothing but bewilderment in Shiho’s eyes to my act of kindness.

 

“What an interesting guy, this year really will be fun. With that the annual dog eat dog rumble has concluded, the winner is Uchida!”

 

The clapping and cheers of all the upperclassmen echoed through the open area we stood in, teachers could be seen attempting to quiet down their classes but most of them accepted that this was a routine to be uninterrupted.

 

“You are too gracious, I shall not forget this kindness master Haruto!”,

 

She stood up in a jolt and went to hug me.

 

Shiho’s large breasts could be felt against my own chest, it was soft and plush.

 

“Boing”

 

“Uuhhh…uhhhhh.uh.”

 

“Hm?”,

 

Shiho didn’t even realize that she had embraced me; this was the first time we had ever hugged or even touched like this. As a servant to the divine class Shiho was trained not to show such disrespect and was taught the appropriate manners.

 

She quickly backed away and regained composure, my face in opposite was bright red and hot.

 

This had always been a weakness of mine, seeing erotic things had never been a problem although experiencing it up close seemed to make me nervous and rendered weak. In other words…I get embarrassed.

 

“Ahem…shouldn’t you get along with your reward and all move on so that my Haruto and I may leave.”

 

“Oho, don’t you think perhaps I should use my reward to put you and master Haruto at firm space apart?”

 

“You wouldn’t dare.”

 

“I believe I would indeed, or perhaps putting you as my personal assistant would be more fitting for the ice brat.”

 

Chizu and Shiho glared intensely between each other before a large group of men in white uniforms ran out of the building towards the courtyard.

 

The men began putting unconscious children onto stretchers and the others that were only injured were assisted to the building and nurse’s office.

 

Thank goodness, it really was only a school exam.

0