Chapter 5 – The Club
227 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dinan Lake Private Middle School.

An all-girl middle school. One of the most popular schools in the city. 

A school that upholds creativity and organization, with many talented girls in it. Because of that, their club variation is known to many.

One of their unique clubs is Parapsychologist Club. A club who study anomaly event that happened to humanity.

And here is Sung Hamin. A member of Parapsychologist Club. 

The girl that Andy meets before.

She is holding her head, under the table while mumbling all day.

"What do I do... What do I do... What do I do..", Hamin.

She mumbled continuously with tremble eyes. Shielding his braided hair with arms.

"Hamin.. we can't help if you don't tell us okay. Please..."

A short girl with pink hair talks to her. Her wavy hair flow as she peeked under the table.

Sitting in the chair is another member of their Club. They also got puzzled with it.

"President! Is this the demon doing? Being possessed by dark evil creature?!"

Their president who usually active were now a bit lethargic.

"Sigh... I think I know what happened here.."

"Y-you know President?!"

".. Yeah. It's must be... related with boys.."

*Knock!!*

A wood sound was heard on the table.

"Ouch!!.. m-my head..", Hamin.

"...Sung Hamin, how about you sit in the chair first. You don't need to tell us anything if you don't want to, but at least, sit here first.."

*****

"Soo.. you exchange contact with him.. with that Awlin guy huh.."

Hamin just meekly nod, watched by 4 of her club member. She feels like being interrogated here.

Sung Hamin told all of it. The event that happened this morning to her club member.

How she met him, what they talked about, and in the end, how they exchange contact.

"Wooow!! To think Hamin would be that bold!", Najel.

"We-were you okay? He doesn't do anything to you right??", Chloe.

Hamin, being questioned by them became more overwhelmed.

"Like I saiddd... It's nothing like that. We.. just exchange contact because.. I think he was a fan of supernatural things too!"

"But, you regret it after that. Right?", President.

"... I-I didn't regret it. It just, just... after thinking my action back then, It's... really embarrassing.."

She says it while raising her palm, attempting to hide her red face.

Chloe, being worried like herself began to hold Hamin hand. She holds it softly, yet trembling a bit.

"Yumi~ what we should do! What if that man wants to do something bad! To Hamin!!..", Chloe.

Yumika, the President of Parapsychologist club began to ponder. 

While sitting, her arms move to hold her chin, making a thinking stance.

Seeing her pose, Hamin became a bit pale. She knows where this will end up to...

"Hmm... I have a proposal. How about we meet with him. It's coincident that tomorrow is Saturday. Of course, we need consent from Hamin and that Awlin guy.."

"That a good idea Yumi"

"Yeah!! I too became more curious about him", Najel.

"...", Lynx.

"Well.. It's not like I really against it. The President propos-", Hamin.

Before Hamin could say it, the President already determine it.

"That way, tomorrow will be fixed as a club activity. We will come to the club room tomorrow morning. 8 AM. Hamin, you invite him here", President.

"Wait-wait! We haven't even contacted him yet. And, wouldn't the school guard chase him away?"

The President just shook her head.

"Hamin-Hamin~ Even if he didn't come, the club activity would still continue. Now, for the school guard.. he wouldn't. It's Saturday, he just needs to be escorted and all will be okay."

"...Sigh. Okay, okay. I would ask him", Hamin.

*****

Andy's House.

After showering and get a new shirt, Andy takes his phone. Scrolling through many posts. 

Scrolling, scrolling,..

*Ting-ting!*

'...?'

His phone beep and the taskbar have a chat symbol. A rare occasion to him.

A private message.

He sees a massage. Not just a massage, but a private message, from a girl.

'Let's see... Sung Hamin?'

"This is Sung Hamin, we have met before. Our Parapsychologist Club has an activity tomorrow and we'd like to invite you to join in..."

'... Is this a new kind of scam?'

Andy read it carefully, trying to comprehend the chat meaning.

"So.. she wants me to attend to some activity? Tomorrow?"

*****

The other side.

"How is it? Did he already read it?", Najel.

"Yeah, he did. Now he is typing.." 

Hamin say it, trying to make them not to push her.

*Ting-ting!*

"Oh! he replied. It's said... No Thx..." 

"...", Najel, Chloe, Lynx.

No Thx. A sentence that makes their momentum drop. A depressing result.

The President who Saw that can't take it.

"Give me that!", President.

She takes Hamin phone. Open his contact and make a call.

"Wait Pres-"

"Shh.. let me do it"

She stopped Hamin and called him anyway.

In no time, the phone was picked up.

"Hello, no. I'm not. I'm her friend, Nakamura Yukami. Yep. So.. about tomorrow, you would go, right? Is that so.. then It's unfortunate. Sigh.. I never expect you to come in the first place. What? No..."

***

After half an hour...

Other members have been paying attention to their President. They also feel nervous about it.

She ends the call and gives it back to Hamin.

"So.. how was it?", Hamin.

The President, looking at their eyes one by one. Raised her hand and making a peace sign.

"Hehe.. Of course, It's a success!", President.

*****

6