Chapter 11 – Unforgivable
142 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This day is Monday.

In his schedule, Andy has art lesson and math lesson. Two lessons that he doesn't like.

Art lessons without art already make him sick. 

But math...

Thinking about it make him remember the last math lesson. When he was chased out just by mere daydreaming.

The teacher itself who chases him out is still forgivable.

'I mean, he always likes that. That old Lenner being moody like his usual self', Andy.

What he can't forgive are his classmates. His classmates that chase him out, then provocating each other to do it.

He feels betrayed that time. 

Andy has a hope for them in answering Mr. Lenner's sudden question. Yet, all of them looked away and pretended not to know. Making him realize not to trust them.

The worst part is when Mr. Lenner threatens to go out of class if Andy didn't want to.

'Even I would go out if the teacher told me...'

Yet, before he goes out, his friends make an initiative themself. Together drive him away from class.

'Shooing me that way... I'll make you all regret it!!!'

Andy vow to himself in his seat. Staring at them one by one.

'All of you must see me so low in your eyes, right? Laughing every day, like the incident in a few days ago never happened...'

He really hates their nonchalant behavior. Their unguilty feeling.

'There's no one that feels guilty about it. Yes... No one...'

It was then that he remember that boy. The one who apologized to him.

Hasen...

"Hahahaha...!", Andy.

His laughter draws his classmate's attention. But they turn away again after seeing Andy with his phone. Thinking he sees some funny meme.

Andy himself didn't care about them.

"Hahaha... That's funny. Really funny"

It's amusing for him. Thinking about that glasses kid. Hasen.

'He is the worst. Pftt..'

The one who didn't feel guilty at all. The top hypocrites.

'Yes. He's the one who apologizes for his friends and classmate. Claiming didn't have a share in that incident. Huh.. In the end, all he does is blaming', Andy.

Blaming. Scapegoat. Throw away his problem.

'What he wanted is just to be out clean by saving himself while blaming others. Hehe... You cunning glasses bitch..'

Andy was deep in thought while glancing to his side. To Hasen who seems to enjoy playing with his friends.

***

Not long after, the teacher came, carrying his own printed book.

When he came, the class presentative guides all to a salute. A normal routine for Andy.

"Stand up...! Greet...!", Juan.

""Good morning Sir!""

"Umm...", the Art teacher.

"Sit down...!"

The first thing he does after all his students sit down is to call Juan, the class representative.

"Juan"

"Yes Sir?"

"Please collect each student's homework. For others, put your homework in front of your desk so Juan can collect it"

Just like that, their class began.

*****

Their art study was consist of reading and writing.

After all homework was collected, the teacher ordered them to write a summary in the notebook. A summarize of one chapter in the printed book.

While the students were writing, he would check their homework. Homework that was done in a different notebook.

Yep. They have 2 notebooks for just an art study. Not to mention the module and printed book.

They write it until the bell ringing...

*Ding-ding-dung!*

"Okay kid. Don't forget to do your homework on page 21, section a, b, and c. Well then, see you next time"

Just like that, the first period ended.

All students began to talking and lively. Some go to the cafeteria, others take their own packed meal.

In the middle seat, there's four boy gathering. Discussing their gameplay yesterday.

In the backseat near a window, there's Feyhan. Preparing to eat his lunch with Eriry.

"Wow... Like usual. Your lunchbox colorful and.. huge", Eriry.

"Really? I see it nice too. Maybe I should thanks them properly next time...", Feyhan.

"Them?"

"Yep, them. My sisters"

"Sisters? So It's more than one?"

"Umm.. yeah? My little and big sister."

Then, he remembers his sisters.

"Sigh... They always fight over just for making a lunchbox. I hope they would get along more. Oh..! By the way, this one is made by my big sis", Feyhan.

In the backseat beside them was Andy. He is writing in his art notebook, doing homework that was given to them before.

Hearing Feyhan discussion, Andy became a bit jealous.

'I wish that little devil can be like that. Can we change?'

*****

Having a hard time distinguish cafeteria and canteen. But Google says they don't really that different. So... There you go.

3