Chapter 15 – Bathtub
299 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Andy heard something good there.

Bathtub.

It might just his imagination, but he feels a need to confirm it.

"You say you're typing in the bathtub, right?", Andy.

"Yes?", Yukami.

"So, You're in a bathroom right now. Am I correct?"

"Yes, you are correct Sir"

Thinking back again, Andy realizes her silvery hair was wet. Sticking to another and in a mess.

Her face also seemingly red with water droplets in it. Making it looks blushing.

'And... it was a blur, but I definitely see steam there. Not only that, the sound. The sound of water in the background. Which mean...'

"Cough.. You say want to talk, right?"

"Yeah, I want to ask for hel-"

"Cough.. Cough.. I'm all ear."

***

From what Yukami told, she needs him to for help.

Their Club, the Parapsylogist Club were still researching the missing cases. And two of the people that missing were part of his school, Andy's school.

'So she needs me because I have the same school as them? That's...', Andy.

She needs Andy to ask about them from their friends.

Their behavior, habit, or something weird that happened to them lately before they got missing.

"We already talk to their family, but we need a different perspective and source. And it's coincident that we have you!"

Andy feels a need to straighten things up.

"Wait, Nakamura. Before that, I want to tell you that I'm quite introvert. Not that's introvert.. but still inclined to that. You know.. In short, I'm not that good at dealing with people"

"Hmm? I know"

"I-I have friends and all, but it's a bit hard for me to do this kind of thing. You know what I mean?"

"I do. Andy, I know about your character. And, I know the fact that you almost didn't have a friend. So what's the problem?"

"... That's the problem!"

"Pff.. Want me to tell you something else? I also know you can. Because you are you"

"That's... Ridiculous"

'What she trying to pull up with that motivational words? Eh.. An insult?!'

He lost it.

Andy didn't know what she's talking about. And It's suspicious, especially coming from her mouth.

'It's like some gibberish that said by shonen protagonist.. What they call it again?'

"Talk no Jutsu? Anyway, whatever you do, or whatever you say, It's not gonna work. It's just not me, Okay?", Andy.

When Andy cuts her off, Yukami's tone change. It's changed to be the face of someone who got tired. 

Her passionate eyes begin to dim, reflecting a deep shadow in them. Becoming cold and heartless.

"Sigh... I thought it would work. Andy, You're just being lazy wasn't you?", Yukami.

'Her attitude change 180°?!'

She knows Andy just being lazy about it. 

He is indeed some kind of an introvert, but this kind of thing is still within his capability.

He just, being lazy.

And she seems got it right.

"Umm... N-no? W-what are you talking about.. Huh?"

"Just.. Think of it as a job, a business. After this was done, I will give you rewards. How that's sound?", Yukami.

Now that she talking about rewards, Andy feels a bit interested in it. 

"What kind of reward? It's not like I would do it. But, if 'hypoteticly' I do it... what would I got?"

"If you 'hypoteticly' do it, I will treat you some food. I don't know, maybe a restaurant or fast food... Maybe"

Andy feels that's not a too bad deal. Asking a few people in his break time for a treat seems a good deal for him.

'It's not like I got something to do during my break time, right?'

"Hmm... After considerable reflection, I somehow feel I can try it. Don't get me wrong, I do it considering our friendship. You hear me?", Andy.

"Okay then. The deadline is till this week starting from tomorrow. And because today is Monday, we will meet at... lemme see... hmm... Saturday. Yep, that's it. Saturday the day", Yukami.

"Okay.. 4 days right? And Saturday the day. Got it"

After that, Yukami sends him files containing the biodata of 2 men. It was 2 boys that he never sees.

The photo used also not a formal photo. More like the one used in social media. A photo with a scenery background ends candid pose.

There's name, birthday, address, and school info in it. 

And, as Yukami has told, both of them from his school. 

Greenrock middle school.

'The problem is that to find their class. Nakamura probably doesn't know it. If she does, their class information would already be in these files...'

"Sigh.. How should I search their classes?"

*****

2