The discovery
139 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a bad day for Sharod as he had made a mess with one of the worst people in the school, the headmistress. The headmistress of his school was a sadist, narcissistic, and self-centered woman in the school. Most people in the school didn’t like her because of her attitude and habit of flaunting her power. She always got jealous of others who were better than her.

Girl with hair silkier than her? Got punished to cut her hair bald, having a good day while she was in bad mood? Got sent to detention for no reason, flirting with your crush on school ground? Got punished to be expelled from school. It was really overboard with the last, many people were afraid of getting on her bad side since then

Tim was really unfortunate this morning he was walking while on his phone in the hallway. He was so into his phone that he didn’t really pay attention to his path. When he turned around the corner, he accidentally bumps into her and knocks her down. Sharod was paled the moment he realizes who he had bumped.

The headmistress was livid at the time with a face redder than tomato and voice louder than a rock band, she brought him to her office and take away his phone. He got what could be described as hell preach for an hour. It was really impressive she could maintain herself that long. She said that he was on verge of expulsion. She said that his parent must meet her tomorrow to discuss his misconduct throughout the school year.

Sharod was dumbstruck. Sharod wasn’t really an honor student, but he was by no mean a bad student either, as he had a good grade most of the time and followed school regulations. He also got into the good grace of some of the teachers because of his bit pushover attitude meaning he often couldn’t say no to people in asking for his help. He was also quite careful about who he socializes with as to not step into bad territory.

That morning he sends home early and in the afternoon he went to his girlfriend's house for some surprise.


“Well, I think it was a bit overboard, but it was your fault, wasn’t it?.” Said the young woman with long blonde hair sitting on the bed wearing a loose shirt and shorts that laid her tight bare. She was Sharod’s recently made girlfriend, Jeniffer. She was one of the school Madonna and quite the smart one. She was Sharod's classmate in his first year of high school.

She and Sharod have been a close friend since their first meeting, Jeniffer’s family was collector descend and has a lot of artifact lying about in their attic while Sharod’s father lineage was a family of archeologist it includes him as well, they had a really unusual amount of interest at examining ancient artifact and Jeniffer likes to hear about the history of her family huge storage of artifact. That made them really compliment each other and factoring in their attraction toward the opposite gender at their age, they finally went all the way just last week.

“I admit it was my fault, but what is irritating is just irritating. You didn’t know how she looks at me at that time. It was like a criminal seeing a huge opportunity to rob a bank. I was eyed like a prey, she was definitely aiming for me.” Said Sharod as he focuses on the thing his girlfriend gave him when he got here.

“I don’t know what kind of look that was, but for what reason she targeting you? Besides, it's not that bad right?. It’s not like you are getting chewed by your parent over this” Said Sharod’s girlfriend while peeking through his shoulder as he examines the old thing she found in her attic just the other day.

“Well, yeah. Rebecca obviously knew I wasn’t that bad, but this time like you said I’m the one at fault. So, this morning I got preached and chewed by Rebecca. It felt worse as I already tried to be a good student to atone for my bad middle-school year.” Said Sharod as he holds the lamp in his hand.

“Anyway, leaving that bad mood aside, I’m surprised you got this antique Lamp. The shape was the same as the middle-east lamp of Aladdin, But the engraving was foreign to me. It’s not like anything my father ever taught me.” Said Sharod with impressed face as he eyed the artifact

“Really? Strange. I thought you would recognize it. Passed it over!.”Said Sharod’s girlfriend. Sharod just shrugged and passed the lamp to her. She received it and immediately rubbed it. Io behold, smoke came out of the lame and condensed up in the middle of the room.

“Wha…?” said Sharod as he spectated this magical phenomenon. This was the first time he beholds this kind of stuff. This was different from those magic shows on TV as you could see that the smoke wasn’t just gushing out. It was as if something guided the smoke as it slithers out of the lamp mouth, slowly going up to the ceiling

The smoke gradually condensed into a figure of a woman with great proportion. It was a woman out of Arabian thousand-night tale, complete with the belly dancer outfit which exposed most of her tanned body. She had a gorgeous body which clearly makes any model jealous. Her appearance was bewitching as Sharod just stared in awe of her.

A light slap on the cheek quickly brought him back from the realm of light pink cloud. He touched his sting cheek and smile light at his girlfriend who pouted because of his action. He tried to comfort her, but a light chuckle with a bewitching voice instantly banish those thoughts again. It was the genie’s voice

“Haah, it feels good finally being able to smell the mortal plane once again. It was really boring there. Hmm….” Said the genie with very enticing and sultry voice. Every word she spoke had a very bewitching vibe into it. She then notices Sharod and Jeniffer watching her below.

“Hmm… so you two mortal are the one who obtains my lamp?. hah.” said the genie as she examined both of Sharod and Jeniffer closely. She took a single glance at Jeniffer and then ignored her. She paid a naughty look though toward Sharod as she smiles slightly and reached out toward him. It was repelled by Jeniffer though with an angry jealous face.

“Stop. I’m the one who rubbed the lamp and like a genie, you are obligated to grant my wish right?.” Said Jeniffer with a condescending voice with a little bit of angry tone as she was upset a little by the genie and Sharod charmed face. She stared dagger at the genie as if to borehole through her with her eyes.

“Hmm… That’s right, I shall grant your three wishes. As a bonus, I shall grant that guy wishes as well. You shall wish anything with almost no limit. The only rule is my will and nothing else.” Said the genie, a little bit unpleased by Jeniffer's rude behavior. She said with an arrogant voice and calmly floated toward the ceiling again. She still never took her eyes off Sharod as if something about him interested so much

“Wait, no rule or anything like no matter of love, raise the dead or the like?.” Said Sharod confused as he remembers the genie from the movie always spun the rule of wishes. He eyed the genie suspiciously.

“Yup, nope rule. Who do you think I’m? I’m the all-powerful genie of Santzu. My power went beyond your imagination kid. Nothing I couldn’t wave my hand with. Ask me anything and you shall get it.” Said the genie with a sneer and domineering voice, some kind of heavy pressure emitting from her. Sharod creased his eyebrow but nodded nonetheless. He thought about his grandfather's word about something that seems too good to be true usually is. He wanted to warn Jeniffer and discuss this a bit, but alas his girlfriend already taken action.

 His girlfriend suddenly got up and gestured with her hand to the genie to lend her ear to her. She then whispered something with a slightly red face while stealing a glance at Sharod. Grin slowly appears on the genie's face as her girlfriend finished her whispering.

The genie went back floating on the room ceiling with a naughty grin on her face. She then made some kind of gesture with her hand as if drawing a mysterious sigil on thin air. A light appeared in the space her hand gestured and light suddenly shone illuminating the room. Some kind of glitter fell from the ceiling and made messes on the floor. Fortunately, it disappeared a few moments later.

Sharod stared in awe at what just happened as this phenomenon completely blown his mind. Even though the genie presence already magical enough. This shows that actually convinced himself that he was in fact in the middle of a magical happening. While he stared dumbfounded, the genie just smirked at him and vanished. This happening shock Sharod and sprung him into searching for the genie as curious as what she would do.

Jennifer just curl up on her bed waiting for her wish to be made. Her eyes look Sharod's back expectantly. She also little unease as her little wish might just made some kind of a big mess. She wore a cautious, excited, expectation, and scared expression at the same time. It was a wonder how girls could display such myriad expressions at the same time, but her feeling came answered by the genie who surprised her from the back.

“Wha…” Said Jennifer surprise by the sudden presence touching her back. Suddenly her body arched as genie’s hand just went inside her back. The hand just slide inside her body effortlessly as she felt the foreign thing inside her.

“Stood still, this will be quick. It's rare to get a wish I could have fun with, especially after countless years inside that boring vessel.” Said the genie with the same grin she displayed before vanishing. Jen just sat in silence as her voice went missing. As Genie made her way, Jen felt an unprecedented amount of pleasure building inside her as her face shows this. Her body began to wriggle about

The genie continues what’s she was doing and pushes her body to Jen's body. She just slithered into Jen's body starting with her arm, to shoulder then her humongous chest. Continue to her belly then her leg. Her head went and jam inside Jen. Finally her other hand went inside leaving nothing outside. Jen already climaxes and lay tiredly. Her dace then fall head down.

“Where did she go ?.” said Sharod as he went back to the room after failing to locate any kind of presence of the genie. He came into sight of his girlfriend sat still face down. He approached her and brought his hand toward her face.

“Jen, hello!.” Waved Sharod in front of Jeniffer. This finally brought back Jen as clarity dawned on her. She then looked toward Sharod with her eyes. Sharod felt instant goosebumps from her stare. It was different from normal Jen as normally Jen's eyes always have this joy and vibrant look in her. This time her eyes felt more sharp and full of desire. She looked at Sharod as if wanting to eat him.

“Jen, are you okay ?” Sharod backed away a bit from her as he felt a bit unease getting close to Jen. Jen just sat on bed and lifted her hands to her face. She looks at her arms with some kind of wonder for a few moments before putting them down again.

“Never been a better babe. Hey, I have something I want to do with you for a bit. Could you come a bit closer?.” Jen began to crawl toward Sharod while bending her body in a very seductive kind of way. Sharod leaned back his upper body a bit with his mouth open wide. Jen began to inch closer to his face. His yes falls to her eyes as they stare at each other eyes.

Sharod felt as if his mind began to be engulfed with some kind of dense fog, making it him hard to thinking clearly. His eye began to droop as his body began to relax. Jen then guided him with her hand to his chin. She brought his body closer as she began to back up to the bed. She smiles with a seductive smile as she eyes up to her prey.

“hey babe, tell me your desire for this body of mine okay? I shall fulfill it.” She began to lay down on the bed with Sharod on top of her body. Her voice sounded very enticing and seductive as if luring any men deepest desire out. She stretched her body a bit to make a sexy pose.

“I really wanted to ravish you right, as I lick your beautiful armpit and your graceful body.” Said Sharod absentmindedly. Jen smiled more widely as she finally relaxes her body on the bed without any form of defense. She whispered with a very sultry voice.

“Then digs in…”

2