Supernatural event
67 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sharod couldn’t move. His body wouldn’t budge as if locked in place by Lisa’s grip. Some kind of unseen force bound his body in place. He could felt her body that at this moment, it felt cold, colder than human normal temperature. It felt like touching a piece of metal. Paired by her weird behavior, Lisa’s become really eerie.

Her chilling smiling face came face to face with him.

“Little brother you shouldn’t use this thing ~hihihihi~… You don’t want to hurt sister right.” Her laughter sent a bit of terror to him, her laughter sounded like the creepy laughter of a horror movie.

Sharod really convinced that this wasn’t her sister, it was some sort of creature wearing his sister's body. What kind of creature and How? He didn’t know. He only knew that at this moment it was really scary and it controlled the fate of him and his sister. He tried to calm down the panic and fear inside his heart.

“Don’t worry~… I just want one thing and you both won’t be harmed ~hihihihi~…” this laughter really unnerved him as much it made fear rise inside his heart. It was that disturbing her laugh was.

“Now, put this accursed thing aside and help sister find that amulet, Okay~…” Her voice that sounded sweet and her attempt at impersonating a kind sister came really close to his ear, it felt ticklish and sent shudder to his whole body.

Sharod felt the force that binds him came loose and he could move again. Then Sharod put the box lid to where it was and closed the box. He hesitated for a moment. Lisa’s hand moved to his wrist and pushed down his hand to put the box inside the drawer once again. She made him put it down and closed the drawer. He regretting that he couldn’t use it now that she knew what and where the talisman is.

“Now, moved that handsome face of yours and help me find that amulet or your sibling won’t see the dawn anymore.” She then moved back from his back, releasing him fully.

Sharod's heart was beating quickly, it was as fast when he tried to circle the town on his bike. It almost came out of his chest. His back was drenched in a cold sweat. His knees almost gave out, but he preserved. His hand was shaking. Her cold, chilling aura was a very scary thing to experience, when she came to his back so suddenly, her laughter kept echoing in his ear. His soul almost flew out.

But he was at this moment confirmed that she wasn’t his sister. He glanced at his bed. There Lisa sat while crossing her leg on top of one another, placing her chin on her palm, she was smiling with the same chilling smile. Sharod felt kind of uncomfortable, a sense of misplaced, witnessing that smile on his beloved sister's face. It’s disturbing and it proves that she wasn’t his sister.

His sister usually wore a distinct annoyed face whenever she was in his room. He just wanted to erase out that smile from his sister. The sister that always cheers him up when he was down and not the sister who threatens him with her supernatural power. Well, it wasn’t like his sister hadn’t threatened him before.

He took a seat again on his study desk’s chair and put his both hand on his knees. His eyes locked on Lisa, never looking away. A bit of silence fell once again in Sharod’s room. This time it wasn’t the sad silence, but chilling, throat gripping silence.

“How long do you want to just sit and stare at me like that?.” Lisa said with pursed her lips a little as she looked at Sharod which wasn’t moving and just sat there. Her face shown holier-than-thou expression was getting on Sharod nerves. He had a complicated feelings at every moment that creature using Lisa’s body.

“Huh, alright. Let me grab my collection first.” Sighed with uneasiness, Sharod just complied with her as he still couldn’t come up with something to turn the table around.

He walked to his wooden wardrobe. His wardrobe was an antique as well. It has a double door on top which stored all his clothes and pants, while below it has two large drawers. The drawer above was storage for some scripture his father sometimes brought back. It mostly empties though as his father rarely got to keep scriptures home. The one below was the one Sharod was searching for, it holds all kind artifact which he didn’t put on display.

He took out the drawer from its rail. It was easy for this kind of wooden wardrobe to just derailed the drawer and lift it out. It was a bit on the heavier side. As he pulls out the drawer, the inside could be seen. It was filled which all kinds of artifacts. Some were replica as sharod already know, some were genuine artifact. The most eyes catching thing was the large quantity of amulets or necklace artifacts which occupied most of the space.

Lisa clearly didn’t expect that many artifacts to be brought out. Her eyes clearly expressed surprise as they dilated when seeing the drawer he brought to his study desk.

“Where did that many artifacts came from? Did you or your dad rob a museum or something?.” Snarked Lisa while sneering a little.

“Shut up, it is my Dad's souvenir. He liked to bring amulets or necklaces. Every time he comes home, he always brought one or more home… Here, choose yourself which one of these is the one you are looking for… After that, you scram from my family life.” Sharod presented the drawer and stood aside with annoyance, arm crossed.

“Hihihihi~… it’s not that simple little brother. You see, this room of yours is a little special… as you see, it is filled with artifacts. They each leak out distinct aura depend on the artifact making the aura of this room really messy and nauseating. I almost couldn’t see with this much aura messing around in my vision. You must take out the item one by one and brought them to me. I will see if it match what I have been looking for.” Lisa just leaned back and rest on both arms while smiling.

“Why don’t you do it yourself? You could just walk here and examine it yourself?.” He didn’t want to obey any more command of this creature, it was annoying to say.

“hihihihi~… I don’t want to touch them myself. I feel auras I don’t like there and I better not carelessly touch it. Just comply with me and sister will not play around with your sister's body any longer.” Said her while unbuttoning Lisa’s pajamas from the top, her bountiful cleavage could be seen from where Sharod stand. It has been a while since he sees his sister's slender, smooth skin and it was kind of stimulating for the virgin him. Oh right, he wasn’t a virgin anymore.

He turned away from the sight of his sister's smooth and slender skin. It felt inappropriate, but He didn’t felt any kind of dirty thought. Sharod also wondered about that, but the only thing he came to conclusion was his standard was raised from meeting the goddess-like genie and surreal pleasure in Jeniffer’s house.

Clicking his tongue, Sharod sat down on his study desk chair and began rummaging around the drawer box. It was really a bit hard finding an amulet with vague descriptions such as a dark aura. This artifact pretty much filled with things with a gloomy and dark aura. Well, not all as there were few prayer beads, verifying in size. Sharod touched them and learned their ability which apparently drives away evil.  Huh, that might be handy against her.

“But really, your room is full of treasure, I’m surprised no one has robbed you yet. They must have been blind or something to miss out on a mass of aura like this… but I didn’t felt or seen it either from the outside… hmm… your family really is full of wonder, even this body also not bad compared to other bodies I have before. The feeling the best… Well, after this mission I could loot this room and this body as well.” She said that while swinging her leg. She acted with a high and mighty demeanor like she had won and nothing could threaten her anymore. This for some reason getting on his nerves. She also began feeling Lisa’s body blatantly, her hand wandered around her body like she owns it. She really threw away any attempt at impersonating Lisa.

Sharod anger just flares up at the same time with his embarrassment at seeing his sister's gorgeous body. He really, really held himself back. It’s not like there was anything he could do at this point.

“Don’t talk like that. That is not your body and all item in this room is mine. Nothing is yours.” Sharod couldn’t hold back to argue back. His artifact is off limit, he has possessive sentiment about them. Her sister is also included in that possessive sentiment. He really wanted to just shove that creature off his sister and torture him. He holds back his anger and continued rummaging the bunch of artifacts.

He hated his powerlessness. He thought about using his wishes to really got revenge, but he wanted a wish to end all of this in one scope so he doesn’t have to waste more than one wish. He just couldn’t come out with it as he didn’t know the identity of the thing in his sister's body. It might be a ghost, alien, or parasite. He might just wish for the creature to be erased if couldn't find any better wish. One thing he noticed was that she refers to herself as a sister which means that the creature is female or so he thought. 

“Hey, quit uselessly rummaging around and show me the artifact to examine already… Tsk, how useless you are.” Lisa’s demeanor keeps changing for the worse. Her attire already coming loose and her expression became more delinquent-like which really different from her usual self.

“Here!.” Shoving an amulet with visible annoyance.

This was a fake replica, it wasn’t a genuine article, but Sharod didn’t have any intention of helping the creature inside Lisa’s anyway. Since earlier he was searching for an artifact with could be useful at freeing Lisa from that thing control. He found some that could be used against certain being only, like that prayer beads, but he still didn’t know what that creature exactly and he didn’t want to raise that creature alarm more than necessary.

If he couldn’t find anything useful then he would without hesitation turn to the genie to wish for the creature to be erased.

“Nope, that’s just trash.” Lisa waved her hand scoffing after examining it for a mere few seconds. Sharod put the fake article back in the drawer.

“In the first place, who are you anyway? How did you get inside Lisa’s body?.” Sharod suddenly inquired while still rummaging the box. Lisa’s smiled teasingly as she heard the question.

“Who am I doesn’t matter. For how I got to this body is simple. I just simply got inside her body and quickly gained control of her. She didn’t even resist, how good was that for me. I don’t know how your sister usually, but she must be a pretty weak-willed one hihihihi~… It was practically a body served on a silver platter.” Lisa leaned back on her arm while looking upward. She reminisces a bit about her easy time getting this body, her smile turned to a joyful one. Her creepy laughter returned as she remembering.

Sharod shocked to hear that, as Lisa that he remembered was a strong-willed woman who pushes through her aspiration to become independent. She even got into an argument with dad about continuing the family lineage work of becoming an archeologist. She eventually decided to live outside home independently and entered college through her own hard work. At the moment she studies Accountant major at university across town while sometimes visiting Sharod while his dad is abroad.

Something doesn’t make any sense, something is suspicious. Sharod wondered about the circumstance that let Lisa became possessed without the least bit of resistance.

I must free her quick and got the answer. If only I know the identity of the creature.

It is a low-level carnal ghost.

Yeah, it just a low-level gh-… Wait who was that? Hello?. Sharod head shot up as he inspected his surroundings. He clearly heard a voice earlier telling him the identity of the creature.

Nothing out of the ordinary in his room except the genie that seemed to be enjoying herself watching the struggle of Sharod while floating in one of the corners. Sharod suspected it was her as no one else could be doing that or he might just have gone crazy with all the things happening in one day. Sharod looked around some more, his hand stopping while he was looking around.

“Hey! Don’t stop moving your hand, quick bring me another artifact.” Lisa saw the weird behavior of Sharod. She reprimanded him with a haughty attitude.

Sharod looked around for a bit more before settling down again. He kept his focus on searching for a useful item while sometimes showing fake articles to Lisa. In his head, he tried to contact that voice again.

Hey, are you there? I’m not going crazy am I? Answer me? Is she really just a ghost? Hello. But no matter what and how many times he called out inside his mind the voice never answered back. He gave up after a few more attempts.

After so many fake articles, Lisa became quite a bit annoyed. ”Is your dad very gullible or just dumb? How many fake artifacts did he bring home? Or… you are playing with me huh? I know there are genuine things inside there. Their aura is clearly visible from here. Stop playing around or… I might play around with this body.”

Lisa leaned forward toward sharod with a playful grin on her face this time. Her cleavage clearly visible through her disheveled clothes. Lisa hand then grope on them a few times while teasingly licked her lips. Her eyebrow jumps a bit signaling toward Sharod.

Sharod just stared for a few moments then blushed a little before Lisa pull away and lean back again on her arm while laughing the same chilling laugh. Sharod shook his head. He felt kind of aroused by that earlier display, but more importantly, he felt that he must act faster before that creature did any more harm to his sister.

If she is a ghost then there are a lot of ways to exorcise her…

I have mixed feelings about this chapter. I hope you enjoyed reading it and thanks for reading

 

 

 

 

2