Weird Situation
14 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The study period until the break was an unexpected yet unsurprising experience for Sharod to say. The teacher was for example always ignore his existence. When he raised his arm to answer the teachers, they always went past him. If it was just like that then it might just the teacher didn’t see him or Sharod didn’t raise his hand fast enough, but when he was the only one brave enough to raise his hand, the teacher still ignored him.

This irritated Sharod a bit as because of this he couldn’t get a plus point for his grade. This school used a grading system where the liveliness of students inside a study session was also graded. It wasn’t to say the passive one was worse than the active one, it just an addition to one’s grade. Knowledge and character also matter in the grading of course. But It was a shitty system for introverts of course.

Other than that, the standard grading also arbitrary on Teachers. It was up to the teacher to give you a point or grades for your activity. That’s a loophole that is often exploited to the advantage of the faculty member.

All of those made Sharod more irritated, but as long his problem with Ms. Maya wasn’t solved then there was practically nothing he could do. Well, It isn’t like all the teachers will be like that right? *sigh.

Then the awaited break came. Sharod was still seated on his seat with his chin resting on his clenched right arm. Staring at nothing as his mind began to think about stuff. Then Jusbi came bringing two bottles of mineral water and a plastic bag of snacks. He took a seat opposite Sharod, place his bottles, and began eating some of the snacks he brought.

“Hey, Jusbi, do you think it's okay on holding onto something without any meaning?.” Sharod said with a blank face said. His mind still wandered about inside his head.

“Hmm… what are you talking about out of the blue?.” He swallowed his snack and made a face like a dust went inside his eyes.

Sharod release his chin and brought both his arm onto the desk. He joined his fingers together as he turned to Jusbi. “Nothing, it just… it just I had a little fight again with my sister this morning. She confiscated my private collection. I was silent as she told me what she did. I was angry of course that she confiscated my collection, but you know, I had a thought that maybe she was right and I should just let go of my collection. I mean I collected them because I was curious about stuff, but if that just brought bad things to my family, I think I should just let them go.”

“I mean it’s okay if my collection is just nothing more than a collection, but what if they are more than just that? My sister had been noisy about them being disaster bringers. I usually just brush it off, but what if she was right?. I don’t know Bi, I had so many thoughts lately. I just content with having some artifact to collect and live a good life so I don’t sadden my family.” With that, he throws his back far off of his seat back support. Jusbi listens attentively while eating his snack.

“You are not wrong at considering this. But even I don’t have a definite answer to that. In my opinion, if that is a bad thing to your family then stop, throw it, and never approach it again.” He said with a definite tone in his voice. Sharod smiled as he thought that it was just like Jusbi to prioritize his family first. Sharod himself also wanted to just do that, but some of his selfishness made him refrain from doing just that. He just closed his eyes as he wandered about in his thought.

His memories returned to last night. When he learned the truth about his collection, ability, and how the things he has could attract unwanted attention like the ghost that possessed his sister. He wondered where that ghost came from and how did she know about the necklace in his possession. He wondered about the magic in his collection and if others in his collection possess the same ability.

It’s not like finding out the truth about my ability and the power hold by my collection would change Lisa’s perspective. On the contrary, it would make her more convinced that my collection is not safe. Huh…

“You know, what you are describing to me most of the time didn’t sound like fighting. It just you silently accepting your sister's word, quietly being stubborn, and most of the time Rebecca was the one voicing the opposition. It’s like you didn’t bother having an argument with your sister. Try to butt your head with her without holding back, then it would feel like fighting and it will feel great.” Jusbi nodded his head with satisfaction and a big smiled on his mouth.

Then suddenly a sense of touch creeps upon his shoulder. He felt a shadow fell on his face as he leaned back on his seat. He opened his eyes to a bright, smiley face of a pretty woman. Jeniffer smiled brightly as she held Sharod shoulder.

“Hello, what are thinking about?.” She hopped to the side and pull a chair from the seat next to Sharod. She placed it beside Sharod's desk and sit down on it while leaning her chin to her palm with a smiling face.

“This forest brain is thinking about his si-.” A banana came shoving down Jusbi's throat as he gagged from his mouth. He quickly gulped a mouthful of mineral water to shove that banana down his throat.

“Nothing, just a nonsense banter between two idiots.” Sharod just smiled innocently while his eyes glaring at Jusbi. Sharod had been hiding the fact that his sister forbids him to collect artifacts from Jeniffer so he could receive one from her house. The exact reason he was hiding it wasn’t really clear to him either. it just felt wrong to tell this story to someone who supplied him artifacts. It might just be his anxiety.

“Oh, okay.” Jeniffer's word indicated her acceptance, but her face shown her suspicion as her eyes narrowed on Sharod and Jusbi.

Sharod sighed as he sees this. ”Alright, We were talking you know, about my problem with Ms. Maya?” He sent a wink toward Jusbi which he answered with a grumbly nod.

“What? You still hung up about that…hmm…”Jeniffer made a thinking face with her lips pursed.”Hey, do you bring ‘that’ with you? You know, the one I show you yesterday?”

Sharod instantly knows what Jeniffer was referring to here. Luckily he indeed brought it with him from his house. He went into his backpack and took out the lamp from it. Jeniffer smiled as she saw this. She quickly grabbed it and put it in her embrace. “I know how to solve your problem, trust me you will not have to face Ms. Maya today.”

And with that she went running out of the classroom, leaving the dumbfounded Sharod. “What was that thing in her hand?.” Jusbi question just came out as he just recovered from his choking earlier.

He made a frowning face as he was curious about the item that Sharod brought out earlier. Coupled with how strange Jeniffer acted when she received that item of course Jusbi was curious. “Nothing, just toy we found in Jeniffer attic, don’t worry about it. She probably intended to prank Ms.May with it.”

“Isn’t that a bad idea?” Jusbi's face Sharod weirdly as anything that has to do with Ms. Maya usually ends up badly. “Shouldn’t you stop her?”

Then it finally dawned on Sharod that it might be a bad idea to leave the lamp with Jeniffer to deal with Ms. Maya. He looked at the classroom entrance worriedly as this came across in his mind. But he also wanted to see how Jeniffer will deal with Ms. Maya and will it really solve his problem. “Probably… fine?.”

“Are you serious?” Jusbi said that with a dead serious face as he looked at the idiotic Sharod.

“Okay, I will take a look at her.” With that Sharod got up from his seat and went out of the classroom. He moved really relaxed like he didn’t have any motivation on his step.

“Seriously how did they get together is a mystery to me.” Jusbi murmur went unheard as a group of students began coming back from the canteen with their food and chattering with each other.

===

Sharod immediately lost sight of Jeniffer once he got out of the class. The hallway was full of students walking from the canteen or students gossiping outside. Sharod just passed all these students and find a rather quiet place near the staircase. He thought where could Jeniffer went to.

She should be heading to Ms. Maya's office if she really wants to find her. So, Sharod went to the path toward Ms. Maya's office which was the most dangerous place in the school.

At first, it was still quite crowded on the way toward Ms. Maya's office, but once Sharod arrived about three quarters there, the presence of the student completely vanished. Ms. Maya's office is located quite remote in the building at the back of the school. It was located on the left of the school area, and the building was filled with teacher-related rooms so the presence of students was thin unless they have business with the teacher. So, it wasn’t like Ms. Maya's office was really the cause of the lack of student presence.

Ms. Maya office herself was located near the staircase that leads to the first floor and beside her office is a restroom for the faculty members. Sharod went up from the staircase toward the floor Ms. Maya's office located. He went up and turned in the intersection toward her office.

He went around and there in front of Ms. Maya's office was Jeniffer crouching down, seemingly picking something from the ground.

“Hey, babe, what are you doing?.” Sharod just went toward her and gently patted her shoulder which in turn seem to make her jump a little.

“Oh it just you babe, sorry I was spacing out a little. But I did it.” She then turned around to face him. She showed the thing in her hand to him with anticipation in her voice. “Look at this, I managed to turn Ms. Maya into a wearable suit.” She in turned made agitated steps with her feet with happiness. Her mouth grins ear to ear.

The thing in her hand was something that made Sharod face goes ‘WHAT?’. It was like a fold of clothes that looked like a grey suit and a mini skirt. Other than that it seemed that a skin-colored was also mixed in the fold. What was weird was there seem to be a face-like part that crumpled up mixed in there, it was also skin color but you could see the color of the make mixed there.

“Is that… Ms. Maya?.” Sharod with a weird face asked Jeniffer that had an excited face while holding the weird pile of clothing.

“Yeah!! This was Ms. Maya before I make a wish to make her into something wearable!.” Jeniffer stretched her hand to felt the material of the clothes. It was really like a fabric of clothes, the suit-like clothes and the miniskirt were the clothes Ms. Maya was wearing before her change while the part with the skin color was obviously Ms. Maya's body and that was her skin.

“This felt really unreal you know, it is an absurd plan and silly wish when I actually said it, but it works!.” Jeniffer's smile never left her face while Sharod still trying to process what the actual situation was.

Sharod looking around a bit and see there wasn’t anyone in their vicinity. He grabbed Jeniffer's hand and brought her toward the more secluded staircase. He made a headache expression while facing Jeniffer.

“Okay okay… you made Ms. Maya into… whatever that is and what’s your plan actually entail?.” Sharod spread his head while trying to get Jeniffer to talk about her plan. Jeniffer just smiled and answered.

“Well, you see if Ms. Maya herself making trouble for you, why not change her, but I don’t trust her to change to be a better person even if I wish for her to be better, so I wanted to take the matter into my own hand which was to become her. To change her myself with my own hand.” Jeniffer said with a serious face as she holds the skin of Ms. May in her embrace. Sharod was gaping his mouth, a bit speechless.

“No no no… where did you even get this idea on your head?.” Sharod couldn’t put his head on the origin of this crazy idea. He knew that jeniffer sometimes got bold and has crazy ideas. Like yesterday unreal experience on the bed which according to the genie was the result of her own wish.

“Well… I actually got the inspiration from our fun time yesterday. You know, that time when I wish to the genie and we end up having our first time? It was actually the genie controlling my body from the inside. I was fascinated by that feeling and I want to try it again, but this time I’m the one controlling her.” She laid Ms. Maya's skinsuit out with her hand. The skin itself was like a normal bodysuit with a bit nylon-like texture on it. The clothes was stayed up on the suit and not falling off even though Jeniffer was laying the skin up in the air.

“You might think I’m silly for wishing this and not just wish for her change directly, but you know, I’m enjoying this as much as I enjoy our first time. Also, this is more effective and controllable than just wishing for her changes. It is more troublesome, but you can change her directly however you want her to be… Well, my personal satisfaction still the priority though.” She chuckled in high pitched sound. She seemed genuinely enjoying this whole situation, her laugh sounded bright and cheerful like someone who excited about a new toy.

You could say that Jeniffer was a bird of the same feather. Like Sharod, Jeniffer was the type of person who curious about things, but unlike Sharod who only like to know things and became bored after. Jeniffer was the type who like to experience and do things directly before satisfying her curiosity, an adventurous girl you could say.

Well, it’s Jeniffer we’re talking after all. Sharod was a bit taken back that what he had experienced yesterday wasn’t with the actual Jeniffer, but he focused on the current situation more.

How does that thing work anyway? Wait, can I…  He also now curious about Jeniffer plan direction. “Okay, you could try it, but I want to see it. Oh, also let me touch for a second first.”

Jeniffer shrugged her shoulder and hand over the suit to Sharod first. Sharod received the suit and in an instant, he felt the feeling of moving through space. His body went moving so fast and the scenery around him become a blur. He then felt himself stopping suddenly.

He felt a bit sick from moving so fast, but what he was seeing in front of him was even more baffling.

2