Welcome to the 501st
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An endless expansion of rock and blue light. So many people silent that a planet could hear a pin drop.
Xavier moves his eyes down to find everyone has a disturbing lack of clothes.

“Ahem...” (unknown)

Everyones eyes turn together as if bound together in a hive mind.

“Welcome to all forgotten souls for today you have been given a chance at redemption.
The three have seen your fate and given you a new chance

but at the cost that you are bound by a curse of growth until you have played your part.

Don’t worry because 99.9% of your planet has the chance of redemption.

However,

the laws that bind this reality together allow no true perfection so unfortunately some will be bound by this curse until your final end.” (Unknown)

Xavier was in shock. /no way, wake me up Ivan i know I drank your vodka but stop it./ he would of said but no words came out and this ended up being but a thought.

/There’s absolutely, completely, no way they expect me to believe that these magical 3 transported 10 billion people to another planet/

His thoughts were interrupted by another announcement.

”By the blessings of the 3 you have also been given a gift. You will now passively harvest the souls of the enemies you defeat and will make their strength your own. This also comes at the cost that you can never absorb the strength of the federations races and what and who they are will be taught to you after the selection process. Now I understand that you are all trapped in your own heads without the ability to uses any of your functions apart from sight or sound or feel you body so watch in silent awe at the 3’s UNLIMITED POWER!”

As he shouts to the heavens it responds by beaming down individual strings of light upon each of them. Each one different to the others.

However

/ Why is MINE RED. OH GOD. PLEASE. IVAN STOP. Please.... stop........../Xavier panics but falls unconscious.

 

 

White noise and empty thoughts enter Xaviers head.

“AHHHHHH.......hufff......huffff”The sudden felling brought back into Xaviers body scares him shitless.

“Hahahaha” a chorus of unknown laughter surrounded Xavier. 

“Holy shit that was funny” (Unknown)

”I wonder if the rest will be that fucking funny” (unknown)

A tall brawny man in black amour stands up. He is about 7 foot tall and has red eyes and whitish but tanned skin colour.

”Welcome boy, my name is Lee Bannerfield. As your the first of the first batch to wake up I would like to welcome you to the 501st, a place where the sanest and most saintly people gather we....hehe..... would like to.......hahahahah”

”HAHAHAHAHAHAH” everyone except Xavier.

The tall man calms down and wipes his eyes.

“haha...hooooo... just kidding boy oh, this is the frontline, first and last wall protecting life from death, you will from now on call me captain Blood, I lead the expeditionary force to clean the frozen plains of the taint. You and 999 others will join our merry death March and into the cold. Now, building on the right is where your staying and the field your stood on is where you will train for the next 4 weeks. After that your only home is with us on the frozen plains understand.” (Captain blood)

Xaviers head nods.

”ok get some sleep in because we got a long 4 weeks ahead” (Ctp Blood)

Xaviers head nods again.

”Good”

 

 

 

What do you think?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
0