Chapter 1! The Origin! [PLAY]
133 15 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Insert the generic stuff which happens when isekai is involved]

Recap: Agentt, an average 16 year old highschool student was thrown into an another world.

Curtains Rise

A forest can be seen. The background has chirping of birds and occasional wind can be heard. At the left side is Agentt, a 16 year old who is wearing a yellow T-shirt and faded blue jeans. He looks confused.

Agentt: Where am I? Oh, mother of god-

CUT! Are you trying to ruin my entire LIFE! What college did you go to, the Online School of Acting Horrible! Its God! G! Capital one, you can't say it lousy like, 'oh god what will i do'. Its GOD! What shall I ever do!

Agentt: Oh, soorry. Ahem, OH! GAWD, WHAT WILL I EVER DO?! In these unknown lands, where I see no sign of civilisation, no sign of life, I am alone in these distilled groves.

Distilled? Is that a word?

Agentt: Yes, it means empty.

Continue

Agentt: As the shade of primordal god-, I mean, GODDESS, Nyx looms over me, putting a blanket of stars on the Sun, who now seems like a father to me. A father who was protecting me all along, but I never understood his worth, and I pushed him away and now I regret....

Oh, go on, you are doing fantastic.

Agentt: Yes, you see, the paper said that he wrote a real bad romance novel for an year and then deleted it. So, how am I supposed to, you know, do it?

No, no, you are missing the point. It was a real good idea, a best selling idea, but he lacked the writing skills to write them, You have to convey to people that it was the best romance, ever.

Agentt: But he deleted it because he sucks at writing?

Should we call someone else to do it?

Agentt: Oh nonono. I got it, I got it. I can do it. Ahem. Oh, this forest, it reminds me, reminds me of the days when humans were still children, oh, I can hear my ancestors calling me, guiding me to my primitive instincts. And...

Go on.

Agentt: I shall write a chap- a book, and then...delete it?

GODDAAAMIIT, NO, FUC-FUCK YOU. You shall never be a actor, you a disappointment. You good for nothing! You shall die on streets like the rodent you are!

Agentt: Can we, do another scene then?

No! No we aren't! We are going to stay here till you undestand the feelings of Agentt! God, my granna can act better than you, and she is dead.

Agentt: Ok, uhh. Can you tell me something about Agentt?

Agentt is the hero of this land, the strongest man alive, the wisest and someone who defeated the 12th demon lord to free us all. We are doing a play about his life. Does that goes into your tiny brain?

Agentt: No, I mean, can I get some personal info? Something to make him relatable.

He was a pervert

Agentt: Got it! I..have a dream. I once saw her, a maiden so fair, so young, so terribly young, so so young, so young that-

No not that young. She was 30-ish.

Agentt: So young, but not that young, but a youngness of a decent extent, a respectable young, but so beautiful that men fawned over he-

No, not beautiful. She had big dark circles and was malnutritioned.

Agentt: But not so beautiful, but rather a beauty of inner self.

...

Agentt: That's it? She was beautiful from inside?

Yeah

Agentt: And I, Agentt, have fallen in love with her, so I, the soon to be great hero of SH, shall try to write her!

Excellent!

Agentt: Doesn't seem like Agentt was a pervert, seems like a normal dude to me.

Oh he was a normal dude, but we are going to show him as a pervert.

Agentt: Why?

Cuz I hate that guy.

Agentt: Oh, me too. But you want to create a whole play just to defame him?

Kiddo, let me tell you my dream.

I want that when a child enters these studio, when he sits on the chair and sees the curtain rise, I want that child to think, 'Man, Agentt sucks'

Agentt: You should see a doctor.

My parents had me tested.

Agentt: And you came out to be normal?

Depressed and anxious.

Agentt: That's....normal.

Yep.

Agentt: Is that why you didn't give us any script for this? Because you wanted us to improvise and ruin everything?

Also the reason why I didn't explain any of you any of your roles.

Agentt: When are the others coming?

Tomorrow

Agentt: So, uhh. Does he just writes for a whole year?

Yep, all the hero stuff comes after this bestseller masterpiece.

Agentt: Which he deleted?

And he planned to write again, but he was too busy to save the world.

Agentt: So I am supposed to potray a whole year in one shot?

Yeah, you think we will continue this tomorrow?

Agentt: So, I write and write, toiling days on end, soon the differences between day and night faded and what was left with me, was a masterpiece.

Which I am going to burn since I am feeling cold.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1Hmm? Isn't this chapter totally falling apart?

Announcement
??????

2You know exactly what I mean, the director is bad at first but gets friendly then. He explained the role of Agentt and even became mad when acting was bad, and now he wants to ruin the play?

Announcement
?☺?✊???✊?

3You can't call plot holes 'character development' !

Announcement
?

4I know you can physically, but it ruins the concept. Make the director villian, readers seem to like that.

Announcement
??
This....why can't I write something normal for once? Why is 4th wall breaks the only humour I know? Why can't I think of any jokes other than make fun of myself. This was supposed to be a 3rd person generic isekai. How did I....let me just put some warnings in the synopsis. 
  • So I believe all the protagnists have been introduced.
  • I think I'll make a glossary.
  • Also, I am God! Also the writer if this story. 
  • I want to include 1 more protagonist, so tell me in comments how should I put hin, cuz I have ended all the ways I knew.
6