Prolouge
57 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Justin R. Amagsila. My family often call me JR because of my first name first letter and my middle name so JR. I am currently 24 years old, i finished highschool and then learn about my family business. It is a food business, yep, i can get a course about culinary but our families secret is a secret obviously so i can't learn it at my college.

My family's food business has been thriving for years! It started about 1950's when my great great great grandparents started the food business. I think now you are being curious about the food my family is serving. How can we be a billionaire at food industries? I know many people became famous because of culinary, but there is really something about our food, there is like magic being mixed in when we are preparing the food. It is called beef pares, it's a filipino cuisine, no, more like filipino street food. You can see many stalls of beef pares here at philippines but our recipe is really different, i don't know why, don't ask me, i actually flabergasted when i first try cooking it and the taste is fucking great my family added it on the menu and named it JR's pares

So yeah i'm currently very rich because i have a share at our business which i save for 5 years and because of that i'm a billionaire.

About my love life, uuhh... It's really awkward to talk about it hehehe... I pursue many girls when i finished highschool. And i pursue every girls that i find interesting, I'm not a scumbag who double time or cheating because none of the girls i try to pursue has accepted me which will lead to our next topic about me being an otaku.

I'm a closet otaku, i read manga and a bit of lightnovels, i watch animes too. Because of that i found fanfictions. You know the drill right? When it started yo cannot stop it, it's like a disease. Almost all of the transmigrated fanfiction that i read was like what i am experiencing, they do otaku stuff then get chance to transmigrate or reincarnate. The difference is I'm a filipino and rich, almost all of the mc's background is they are Japanese and i'm a filipino! Another is they are poor or neet, but! BUT!!! 

*Sigh*

I said so may things just to explain why am i still single.

I don't really know too man, I mean i'm handsome!!!! 

Wait? chill, I'm not being Narcisstic. I asked my assisstant named Samantha Cagbay, she told me i'm quite Handsome and then her face become red.

Well can't blame her, it's always fucking hot here at philippines. There is no seasons here only a season which is summer. Just kiddin' there is no season here.

So everyday i am confusion.

I'm handsome.

I'm rich.

I think I'm nice.

So why?

Why the fuck they doesn't like me?!

*sigh*

Can't blame anyone, it's just that they doesn't like me, i can't do anything about that. I can't push them to me.

Right now, I'm still confusion. So early in the morning and it's already bright, fucking hell, is there a problem about the revolution of earth?

Heh.

Who am i kidding? It's just like that, can't explain it.

It's currently 5:30 am, there is no sign of a big yellow ball that always shine at the morning.

But it's already like 6:30.

My secretary entered the room, her face is bright red again. Is she okay?

"Sam, you alright? Your face is a bit red."

I ask her while stretching and yawning and scratching my eyes simultaniously.

She looked away and said while stuttering.

"S-sir y-y-you need to g-go at a meeting. 10 am s-sharp."

"Oh that! Yeah it's just my father he can wait. And it's 5:30 no need to make a fuss about that. And why are you not facing me? Are you alright?"

I stood up from my bed and touched her forehead feeling if she have a fever.

I felt that she is a bit hot. Maybe a light fever.

"*Sigh* Sam." I said with a serious face.

"W-w-what is it?" She stuttering again.

"You have a fever! Didn't i told you that you still need to rest?! Is there a problem? Why are you overworking again?!"

I'm always worried when it concered Sam. She had been with me from the start of my "independent" time. She always take care of me, do things for me and many more so i'm kinda giving back the gesture, but whenever i'm with her, I'm always happy.

Yes, I like her, but i don't confess to her. Maybe you already know why, it's because i don't want to end our relationship. I'm afraid i will lose her, I'm afraid that she will leave me too like what others did to me.

Because of my thoughts, I got carried away.

I hugged her, i hugged her very tight, so tight that you would think that i want to be one with her.

"Sam do you like me?"

I asked her.

*sigh*

Fuck.

I'm fucked.

Her expression changed. She became very sad and nervous at the same time.

"I'm s-sorry."

She starts to sob and i let go.

"I'm sorry Samantha, i got carried away. Please forgive me."

I bowed at her 90°, I'm a fucking right angle right now because of shame. I'm so stupid.

Sam didn't say anything else and just ran away from my room.

Time passed sound effects

1 day already passed,

*sigh*

I fucking stink, I'm fucking hungry, I'm Fucking tired.

I'm so tired.

They say when you do things you become exhausted and if you become unproductive you will be exhausted too. Huh, now i know that is true.

I didn't went out of my room for a day. Because if i see Sam right now, maybe you guys will see a guy died from embarassment, pure embarassment. My blood will pump so fast that i will enter 2nd gear (luffy) and then die from relying to pure adrenaline and embarassment.

Do i need to explain that? Definitely not.

I noticed that i don't have any clothes on. I contemplated that that was the cause why Sam ran away. Oh, wait, i have a trousers on.

Next realization, maybe Sam liked me but i confessed at the wrong time because maybe she's already taken and i still don't know.

What kind of asshole am i? Too disgusting.

That was my shot, i shot it, that was my only shot and i shotted it, and i failed. 

Well can't always cry on a spilt milk, you need to move forward!

Alright JR! Let's move on like we always do!

Wait, let me sleep.

(And then he dozed off)

*yawn*

Ey~ it's 5:30! But in the evening. Nooooooooooiicee.

My stomach is churning.

Too hungry

I went out of the house or mansion, by the window of course.

How?

I'm a otaku but i still work out for 3 hours everyday. That is why Sam woke me up so early last time.

Haaa...

I miss her.

Can't think about that right now. I need to escape this guards first.

Whoop~

Alright! Guards escaped!

So, what now?

Meh~ let's just walk to the end of the world.

Then when I reached the city it's 9 already.

I saw a new building here at the city. Why the fuck is there a bar at the place of my favorite restaurant?

Just a heads up, our resto is not my favorite place.

I entered the bar and almost shout at frustration to why the hell my fav. resto is not here.

There is a guy that looks like escanor in his twig appearance. The guy looked nervous, is it because i'm the only customer? Haha... yes... i'm the only customer at the bar.

"Excuse me."-JR

"Y-yes."-bartender

"Is this place reserved?"-JR

"N-no."-Bartender

"So why is there no one here?"-JR

"It's because w-we a-are new here, sir."-Bartender

"So is there anything you can serve that i can eat?"-JR

His face is at confusion, but who cares he still gave me chicken drum stick and beer.

I ate and then he asked me why am i ordering food at a bar.

I tell him about Sam and he changed.

Nick: Ho? A youngster that been broke hmmm...

He started bein a old man, well he is already old from what told me, but just like a minute ago he is stuttering.

I didn't care actually the alcohol is starting to kick in my system. 

It's not like I'm a lightweight. It's already one on the clock and I'm still consious.

Oh, Nick is the oldman.

Nick: So now what you gonna do?

Jr: I don't really know old man, Sam is pissed about me. Yeah i have familu but it's not like i have responsibilities right now, so maybe only maybe, if i can restart my life then i will take the offer. It's not like i still have purpose here. 

I just smiled and laughed about my silliness. Well everyone will, I'm thinking about the ffs that i read through out the year and imagining my self at their shoe. Everyone will really laughed at me, i'm already grown up but i'm still believing that things.

But whatever thoughts that i have in my head, Nick simply smiled at me and said.

Nick: What if you really can?

2