Dropped this version of the story, and here’s why:
50 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Whoever is still interested in this story, I'm sorry to say but I have dropped this version of the story. A lot happened over the past year. I got a new job, became more lazy and stopped writing for a bit. Then I started doing a lot of reading, just light novels like J-Novels and K-Novels. Since then, I realized that I was writing a weird version of the story I wanted to tell. It was all jumbled up, parts didn't work well together, I didn't really know what I was doing. I was obsessed with meeting my schedule for delivering the chapters, keeping you guys interested in what I was writing just for the sake of clicks or views, but that made me cut corners in the writing. So over the past few months I went back to the drawing board. I figured out what I really like about the characters I wrote and threw out a lot of filler and annoying edgy stuff while focusing more on the world building and character development rather than easy plot twists, tired stories, etc. Now, I am trying to write a story where I really care about the characters and their progress. I want to write characters that people will want to see grow and change into better (or sometimes worse) versions of themselves. The general direction of the story hasn't changed all to much, but it has changed enough that you can consider the next story I'm writing a reboot. The prologue is completely different but the first few chapters will seem familiar like the ship of Theseus if it was changing an old greek ship into a cargo liner capable of holding whatever plot, world and character developments I have in mind. Hopefully you guys like what I have written. I'll post the link to the story in this chapter once it is approved by the staff.

I don't want to delete this story because it is my first true novel, the first thing I've posted for people to read. It'll still be on my account, so don't worry. Have a good one, guys!

1