Rebirth and death
200 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1.

Two souls can be found in space traveling to a planet recently seeming desolate. In their way appears a ripple somehow pulling the orbs apart. The red orb seemingly being pulled to a crack possibly ripped open and the blue back on the earlier path, both cry as they despair at being separated. 

Red falls into darkness.

In a hospital a child cries are heard at they fill the busy persons ears passing the hallway outside the room. Inside the room a beautiful woman with pink hair, red eyes, and almost ruby horns with smooth pale skin can be seen looking at a red baby with similar attributes to the woman, pink hair, ruby red horns with black veins decorating the small stubs, toothless gums and pink lips, smooth scar-less dark red skin and soft but deadly looking red nails seemingly meant to tear through prey. The most noticeable difference from the mother is the boys rather large flaccid appendage... and glowing cyan eyes.

While judging her newborn son and taking a few seconds longer looking at the large... Eyes. Finally looking pleased with her creation slowly raises her head to the doctor and says the boy's name, "Ira", closing her eyes, all the while the heart monitor announcing her slowly lowering her heart beat to non-beating.

The the nurse, of quite a few years, picks up the newborn, whom sleeping, saying his name to put it to memory, "Ira Schanze".

 

4