#4
321 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4.

Two years later.

Ira woke in his bed, sitting up while yawning and stretching he notices a paper from under his door. Reading the paper he finds that the orphanage is asking if he want to train under a retired hero whom was hired by the orphanage to train kids who want to become heroes or join professions that require training. After thinking about it a bit Ira decided if he wanted to protect his happiness he must become stronger so that he has power in the future to make decisions and not let others decide for him.

After getting dressed in black joggers and red long sleeve shirt, bear foot he heads to his caretaker at the end of the hall opening the door to her office. "One-Chan I want to take the training with hero-san!"

"Ira, you know you have to knock before entering!"

"Sorry One-Chan, it wont happen again."

Knowing it wont stay true she decides to ignore it "sigh, maybe, but you have to wait because there is a family that's willing to adopt and liked your file, they want to meet you to decide there finale choice."

Ira was frozen after hearing all that and his mind blank. Recalling what he just heard he thought about if he really wanted to be adopted, but that wasn't his choice seeing as he wasn't old enough. His face darkened realizing he truly does not have any power currently and is allowed to rely on others. He knows the problem really is his age and that he just has to be older while gaining more strength to really have controll over himself.

"Who are they?"

"They are the Yaoyorozu family, they are a married couple with a single daughter, which means if you play your cards right means you can have a sister."

"So what just another child that I'm not going to get along with."

sweat dropping.

"Anyway they will be here on the weekend to see you so be ready by then ok?"

Three days later

Ira wakes to the sound of his alarm. Getting a knock on his door he opens it while still in his pajamas, feeling groggy with his hair in a mess.

"Ira, the Yaoyorozu's will be here in two hours be sure to be ready and dress acceptedly ,ok I'm sure you'll do fine, good luck.

"I don't need your luck, you are talking to a three year old whos had his quirk since he was born, who has a fully developed, mature and smart brain, no need to give me your shitty luck, you fucking hag."

His caretaker pats Ira's head already used to the way he talks after sleeping or hasn't eaten anything in a while, whom is currently trying to shake off the biting Ira hanging off her only by his mouth.

1 hour 45 minutes later

After getting dressed in red and black plaid dress shirt and black jeans, still shoeless, and filing his horns to a fair two and a half inches while keeping the sharpness he heads down to the second floor to the meeting area to await his visitors.

He didn't wait long as he heard the door opening to the room as he turns his head to see the potential family he might have he felt an itch, then burning he let out a scream as he felt tremendous pain, he soon he went blurry minded then black out.

Karra (Caretaker lady, haha finally got a name for her.)

As we start entering the room I see Ira look irritated which I thought was because he had to meet his potential new family. I was wrong because the next thing I know he's screaming bloody murder and then a red and black veined slime started coming out of him then covering him I thought someone was trying to take him but then realize he's around that age that children get their quirks if not when they were born with them, I quickly tell the Yaoyorozus that he might be awakening his second quirk. The father tells me he wants to view the awakening, I hesitated but then accept then we head into the room too find Ira wrapped in the slime with my quirk I can tell its Ira. He's stand up to my collar bone which is an increase of height by two and a half feet, a little less than twice his original standard. The whole room is ripped apart, cuts in the wall, couch and chairs all torn to pieces. Thankfully he loses conscience and I grab him and take him to the hospital.

Momo Yaoyorozu

As soon as we start entering the room to go see the boy named Ira he immediately starts screaming in pain, I tense up feeling startled by the sudden commotion. My mother carries me quickly out of the room before I can see Ira or the problem but right after Dad and the caretaker Karra go back in after a few moments the noise stops and dad, Karra, and the boy in Karra's arms I still can't see him because the mum is holding me and how Karra is holding him. I saw his feet, which had red skin and pink nails, which doesn't seem to weird considering lots of quirks.

"Why doesn't he have shoes on?"

Ira. The next day.

I wake feeling exhausted, fatigued, drained whichever one works best.

"Your finally awake! so... the imperials caught you trying to cross the border eh."

"What? wait, who are you, where am I, what happened?"

"What? anyway I'm a doctor, you're in the hospital, and you awakened your second quirk." "Once we've checked your okay, we'll test your new quirk and then we'll send you home. Wait right here I'll go get your guardian"

I have new quirk? Ira quickly figured out how to use his new quirk, raising his right hand he released the black veined slime from within his had then hand form around it into a larger version with long claws different from his regular sharp nails. Ira formed shapes and object with the slime, he felt stronger and faster with the slime over his arm. While experimenting he accidentally cut his palm. Although he already has extraordinary healing which would only take half and hour considering how deep the cut is, he quickly thought he should try to heal using the slime as it seemed to enhance his power already. It worked so well it healed instantly.

Coming in Karra saw Ira fiddling with his new quirk quite well, meaning he had good control. Her worries lasted only moments. She immediately had Ira tested. 

After checking up on Ira it was time to test his abilities.

Testing multiple possibilities on new quirks it was found with his already enhanced strength, speed, reaction speed, intelligence, healing, durability, vitality, senses, and great amount of new energy in his horns, and a sixth sense similar to an animal, it was determined that he gained a transformation type quirk, Ira's quirk was a slimy substance released from within his body which further greatly enhances his abilities also giving him the ability to make weapons and tool or shapes and forms using the substance which can harden or further change its composition.

When asked what to name his quirk before he gave it a quirk thought without much consideration, giving the name of his quirk.

"CARNAGE"

 

 

4