3
63 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dining room

"You seem to be in a hurry, Nia, are you doing something today?

"Uhmm about that father,i met a friend in the back forest yesterday,so i think ill go there again"

*Drops fork

"N-N-Nia has a friend!?,im so happy for you.Wait,One question, is it a boy? Please dont say its a boy!, I knew this day would come but dont go!,I forbid it!!"

This old mans got a screw loose.Better tell him now before he starts hunting.

"No father Elise is a girl,you know i will never leave daddy (cue adorable smile)"

"Impossible this-this cuteness its draining me ugh"

"Oh no daddy fainted"

(Now yall know where i got this behaviour from,i was a bit of a lolicon back in my world,but it somehow got amplified due to this guys genes)

"Dont worry Nia ill take care of daddy,now why dont you play with your friend"

"Thank you mom,ill be back later"

*Back forest

She's not here,its fine its still early morning,good thing i brought a book ill just wait it out.

*in the midst of reading Chrome fell asleep.

"Ah the flowers are really pretty here fufufu,good thing i successfully snuck out of the castle today.Ah the sweet fragrance of the meadows."

I was really lucky i found this place yesterday,now i have a place where i can go when i want to skip my lessons. Being a princess is really tiring, etiquette lessons ugh im so sick of it.

*Notices a silhouette on the tree

Wah!! someones here!.oh no i might get found out.

Hmm? The persons not moving.Why dont i look closer.Shes sleeping?  she looks so peaceful.Looks like im not the only one who finds this place calming.Shes really pretty too,Black shiny hair and fair skin.I wonder what her eye colors are.

"Mmmph"

Shes waking up oh no,wh-what should i do, she might tell on me

*Yawn

Elise is still not here,theres a person?,she looks like the girl i saw yesterday

"Ah must be a dream, Really cute though"

Welp ill try to go back to sleep,i might wake up in Lis's lap pillow again hehehe.

She said im cute!? 

*Bing Bong Bong Bing

The central tower bells,its already noon,i must get back.

I met a strange girl though,judging by her clothes she must be a noble and she looks like shes around my age,My 8th birthday is in 2 weeks,Father the king will surely hold a big banquet, its possible ill meet her again there.

*rustle rustle

Ah i knew it Shes here,she said well meet tommorow,so wasnt sure what time,i usually eat my lunch here,and because she said that i made extra portion for her.Wait shes asleep.

"U-uuhm Miss Chromenia,please wake up"

"Mmmph*yawn oh Lis your here,i already told you, you can speak with me casually"*calmly

OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!!

An adorable girl in a dress carrying a basket aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah oh god kill me now.

"Ah im sorry Rome,i uhmm i usually eat my lunch here,and uhmm i made an extra portion,so if you want, do you want to have lunch with me,i-if you want to"

Shes fidgeting Oh my goodness.This is too fucking adorable,Be calm Chrome or she might think your a pervert and stays away from you.

"Please have a taste you might not like what i made"

"Woah you made this?,thats so cool,alright then *tastes,this texture so crispy,it tastes so warm and sweet.

"I-its sooo good"

"Phew thank goodness,i didnt know if you'd like it"

"Wow lis this is really good,you could even own the most popular cafe with this"

"My dad owns a bakery so i learned from him"

Cute girl plus mad cooking skills.PLEASE MARRY ME!!!!

"SO GOOD!!!"

After eating we played in the flower patch,made flower crowns,and explored the forest.

"The forest is so dense,and the trees are really tall"

"Yeah,and i heard there would be Minkles seen here"

"Woah minkles really?,those fuzzy cute animals?"

"Yeah,i heard from my gardener that he saw one around here,theyre said to be rare,but i think theres a chance we could see one"

*Animal noise

"Can you hear that?,lets walk quietly"

"Ugh bummer its just a Ris,theyre tiny creatures that live on trees(basically squirrels in this world apparently)"

"Ah this slope is kinda slippery,i got to be careful *slips wah! Oh no,Rome!"

*Lis falls into a hole.

"Huh,Lis?,Lis!!,dont worry ill come down to get you."

"Rome,I gotta try to get back up,before Rome gets hurt trying to save me"

*tries to stand

Wo-wo-woah ah! Ouch!! Ah my ankle, i sprained it ugh.

"It hurts but i can tough it out its getting late,she might have left already,maybe its for the best,she just met me yesterday"

"Hu-oh hup ah,Lis!!,are you alright?it took me a while to get down,im sorry did you wait long"

"*Sniff,i thought you already left,and your all dirty!"

"Ofcourse i wont leave,you're my friend arent you?,well yeah i kinda fell down hehe"

Shes covered in bruises and mud why? To someone like me? Why are you so kind?

("You're my friend arent you?").

"Hehe yeah *sniff, you're too clumsy Rome haha"

"Hahahah,Now lets get out of here"

"But how? The walls are too steep"

"Ah,right,can you keep what im going to do a secret?"

"O-ofcourse"

"Dont be too surprised,Earth [Make] stairs."

"R-Rome,you can use magic!?,you already had your Guide ceremony then,thats amazing!"

"Not exactly,im getting my guide next week,So-"

"Wait,you can already use magic,even though you dont have a guide yet!? Thats amazing!!"

"Ehehe,please keep it a secret,Anyway come on lets go Lis"

"Uhmm Rome,i sort of sprained my ankle,you can just ask for help then go home"

"*Sigh what am i gonna do with you,uhup"

"E-eh eeeeh,Rome what are you doing!?"

"Im carrying you on my back,obviously hehe"

"Put me down Rome!"

"Eh but you're hurt,no matter what you say im never putting you down"

"Dont say it like that,idiot"

"Hmm? What was that?"

"No-nothing"

"Alright then,now tell me where you live"

Its strange,i only met Chrome yesterday,but i feel like she's important to me.Could this be love? Woah no way shes a girl,and it would be strange if i fell in love with her,If she knew, she would be creeped out.And i dont want that to happen.Ill think this through a little longer.

"Oh here we are", I asked a couple of people because she fell asleep as soon as we arrived in town.

*Knock knock

"Yes?,who is it?"*opens door

"Um good evening Mrs. Marion, I'm Elise's friend,im here to bring Elise home,she sort of fell and sprained her ankle she fell asleep along the way"

"Oh my,i was wondering where she was,Im sorry and thank you for bringing her home Uhmm"

"Oh im sorry i forgot to introduce myself,My name is Chrome, its nice to meet you Mrs. Marion"

"Oh Its nice to meet you as well,i havent heard of you from Elise,Why dont you come inside and wash up,your clothes are all muddy"

"Oh thats because we only met yesterday.Thank you for the hospitality madam but im going home my parents must be worried,seeing as Elise is injured i will visit her tommorow"

"Please visit whenever you want,and thank you again for taking care of my daughter"

"No problem madam,i shall be going now"

"What a nice kid"

"Uh whu?,im back home"

"Oh sweetie your awake,your friend took you home on her back then left,she was very pretty,is that why you packed extra lunch today,anyway she says she'll come by tommorow to visit you"

Friend huh,ill see you tommorow Rome.

*Back at the shafton house

"Im home"

"Oh my,you're all covered in mud what happened?"

"Oh hello mom, I just played with my friend,and i tripped"

"Oh i see,fufufu,did you have fun today Nia? You're grinning"

"I am?,i guess i did"

[Chrome had fun today with her friend,and they got closer if you know what i mean.Looks like the mysterious silver haired girl saw chrome,i wonder what would happen.What other events will happen in the next chapter will they finally meet? I also dont know, I havent gone that far writing. Please stay tuned].

1