7
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sh-shes the girl i saw in the back forest!!....Shes so beautiful,that image of her is still fresh on my mind , but she's so astonishingly beautiful up close.OH JEEESUUUS!!!

"Ah yes ,I am Chromenia Eruis Shafton the pleasure is all mine,Princess Noeri"

*Music starts

"Oh the music is starting,Nia why dont you ask Princess Noeri to dance"

Wait what? You're asking me to dance with a girl and the princess no less.What are you scheming.Fathers good with it.And I don't think mother will budge, but still i get to dance with the princess ,the girl i sort of have an obsession with.

"Princess Noeri,May i ask you to dance with me?"

Alright lets just do this!

"You may"

Well this is a bit awkward,Im doing well so far,maybe i should start a conversation with her,Ah she's a bit stiff, maybe she's nervous.

"Princess do you dance often?"

"Well not actually, I am doing bad right.this is my first time attending a party outside the Castle.I do have a dance instructor but its embarrassing to say that i dont dance at parties,so im a bit nervous."

"Huh? Princess why would you be embarrassed? (I think you admitting that is hella adorable!) Uh well,will you still be nervous if you only focus your eyes on one thing?"

"I guess i wont be, anymore,why do you ask?"

"Ah alright..Then will you focus your eyes on mine?"

"Ah what?"

What the hell did i just say?!How am i so smooth? How did i just say that?

"Uhm i dont mean anything by it,I just want to help you get over your nervousness,Im not really much but im really honored to be you first Public Dance Partner"*looks away

" Ahaha I see,alright then I accept your offer"

"Ah haha"

Ugh that was so embarrassing,atleast i saw her laugh hehe.

"You're right,i dont feel nervous anymore haha"

"We're just getting started"

Me and the princess Danced as the song kept going.Glad to see her having fun.

"The Young lady Chromenia is dancing with the princess"

"My they look so cute,and they dance so well"

Rome? Ah it is her.But she's dancing with a girl.The girl looks so pretty and shes the princess.If i danced with Rome in the center,would they also say praises about our dancing.I think not,Im just a lowly commoner.Ahhh No! Dont think like that Rome said we shouldn't,She doesnt like it when i lower my head to others.They look so happy,Maybe I'll just get some fresh air.

*Music stops

"That was really fun thank you Lady Chromenia"

"Its nothing to be thankful for Princess,And you can just call me by my name"

"Alright then Chromenia,You can call me by my given name too"

"Alright Noeri"

"Well you kids look like you had fun.But im sorry my retainer has just informed me that I have a very important letter that arrived,so we will be heading home"

"Ill be seeing you some other day Chromenia"

"Alright see you later Noeri"

"Did you have fun tonight?. It seems like you're close to Lady Chromenia"

"I had a lot of fun Father"

After my dance with the princess.A lot of people talked to me,and let me tell ya that was really exhausting.

Slowly as the night dwells deeper the guest has started to leave.

Ah! Ah! Aaaah!!.Lis!!!! Where is she?!!! Shes not in the hall,The garden!! She's not here.Where is she ah! The balcony! Phew there she is.Gosh i was so worried.

"Lis! I thought you went somewhere, I've been looking for you everywhere,Im sorry i didnt go back"

"Its fine Rome,you are the star of the show, i didnt mind"

"Ah there you are again"

"Huh? What?"

"You're lowering your head again,You thought it would be better if i was friends with the nobles.And not a commoner like you right?"

"I-Im sorry,I cant help it.I dont think i can fix this,I cant just go and talk to you while the nobles are talking.Thats too selfish!"

"Im sorry too.Ive been pressuring you right?I just dont like that people are putting labels on you.Ive met you for just a few days but those few days gave me all the time i needed to know about you,not exactly all but im willing to take my time to know all of it.I want you to be confident and be selfish,you always want to know how i want to do things.Youre considerate and i like that about you.But you have to sometimes do what you want.You can say anything thats been bothering you and I'll be willing to listen if you dont I'll find out myself haha"

"*giggles haha ill do just that,but its too bad i wont be able to, i have to go home"

"Ah right i haven't told you about that. You're actually going to sleep here, you're parents said to take care of you so i am going to,Or if you dont want to, You're parents wouldn't be able to go home either."

"Really?,are you sure about th-,I will hehe,please take care of me"

"Alright lets go to my room"

.........

"Oh are you Nia's friend?,Its so glad to finally meet you."

"Ah its also glad to meet you Duchess Shafton"

"Haha how adorable,you can just call me aunt.You kids have fun"

"Well now that we're here,first lets take a bath"

"A-a bbbath!!!!

*A little later

Ugh what was i thinking of course we weren't going to take one together.Stupid! Stupid!

"Alright then pick what you want to play, cards or board game."

"Uh whats a board game?"

"Its a game where we race to the end,you roll the dice and move to the number of spaces the dice rolled,and the winner get to have a reward or you can make your opponent to do anything you want"

"Board game seems fun lets try that"

*A while later, 

"Haha i win,Now what should i get you to do"

"Please something thats not too hard."

"Haha i wont,Oh right.Cook for me again."

"Alright master"

"Eh what was that hahahaha"

"Uhmm Rome,i know i didnt win but can you do something for me"

"Yeah sure,what is it?"

"Uhm we when you were with the princes and you were dancing.I uhmm I,I want to dance with you too!"

"Ofcourse,"

We danced the night away. And while she was lying down beside me she told me everything she wanted to,all her frustrations and what she  liked and what she loved.And finally got tired and slept soundly.

*Creak

"Honey look"

"They sure look like they had a very enjoyable time,im happy Nia met her"

*At the Royal Palace

Your majesty you have returned,The letter your grace,

[To your Highness,

       I shall be visiting in 7     years.

                           Lukis Arient]

"I think it's time,to move to the 1st step"

[Oh what an enjoyable long night.Who is this new character? What could happen in 7 years?Will something happen eventful happen before that?,I also dont know, I also dont know,I havent gotten that far writing.Please stay tuned.]

0