10
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*A day later

The princess's birthday,is being held today.But I couldn't come because I was sick.I was told by Father that the princess wanted to visit,but he refused Good answer father.But I wonder what she would look like in a nurse outfit ehehe eheehehhe.I think i got sick because i was cooking eheehehhe.I think I'll dismiss those plans because the result would Death,hahahaha.

"Nia rest up"

"Okay"

*3 days later,at the Backforest

"Rome! The egg's color is changing"

"Really?! Cool,its turning from Brownish Orange to Spotted blue"

"It looks like it'll hatch soon,The book says if the egg is changing color then its almost time to hatch,The egg's color only changes once,so we're nearly there"

"Im sorry i couldn't visit when you were sick Rome"

"Don't worry about it,I dont mind"

"But i do, You were worries about me when i sprained my ankle and even took care of me.I just want to return the favor"

"Hmmm ,I wonder what kind of kid would hatch, You're kind and caring so i think no I know you'll be a great mother Lis"

"A -a w-what?!"*mumbles i havent thought about this,if im the mother then Rome will be the father and when the egg hatches we will be a happy family aaah!"

"This is a great day to take a nap dont you think,*yawn"

"Rome,*pats lap"

"You're really used to this huh"

"I dont mind ....anymore"

"Haha,but your lap makes a very good pillow"

"Stop it!,and please dont move your head to much,it tickles"

"Alright,alright"

I wish everyday would be like this,i have to take care of that fiance problem.2 days to go.

*Royal palace, princess's room

Father arranged a meeting for a fiance,I think he's going to make me Fiance to Rudin Falker,geh,I wont stand for that,he is academically brilliant but a really bad student for society,a great big bully .When can i meet Chromenia again,I wanted to visit ger when she was sick. I hope i can meet her soon.

*A day later

The venue for the meeting was changed to our lake house in Raider.A whole week with him geh,I feel like ive lost my appetite.In a few minutes we'll arrive and I cant wait to meet the toilet.

"Sir we have arrived"

Ah the Shafton lake house always has a great view,i wish i had a camera,I always had fun here, we'd catch fish,campfires, climb trees what great summer.Now its a meeting place for my Fiance ugh . Well might as well go to my room.

"Oh they're here,Nia , Dear they're here"

The carriage is here,but theres no one coming out looks like they're already in the living room .

"Nia come down"

"Alright"

I think i can squeeze a bit of attempted murder later hehe hehe.

"Nia this is your fiance.....

Wait what!?How is this even possible?

..Princess Noeri Vio Orvenia"

My Fiance's the Princess?!

Okay wait wait calm down,what the hell is going on?! Is this some kind of joke,no i dont think this is the King and Queen are here and its kind of a tense situation....well for me, they're drinking tea happily.What did you get your kids into!.

"Uhm father are you sure?"

"Ofcourse i am,we established your engagement years before you were born even before your mothers were pregnant,we made an oath to the Guardians,so ha ha"

Dont ha ha me ,An oath tj the Guardians a promise you can never go back on,geez they even dragged the princess,what kind of promised marriage is this

"Nia why dont you show the princess around the forest,and we will accompany his majesties"

"Now now Lia, don't be so formal with me"

"Then lets go Princess"

"Okay"

I'll show her around the lake,The lake is wide and clear where we go fishing,and beside that lake is a pool,my grandfather accidentally made it when he was scolding a lumberjack because he was using explosives to cut down trees.My grandfather took the explosive in the lumberjacks hand and scolded him,what my grandfather didn't know is that it was already lit up.Out of panic my grandfather threw the explosive beside the lake,then he decided to make an artificial lake,i told him to sorround the Corners with cement or polished rocks,so we could swim without a bother, and called it a pool. It was the first pool that was built by man.

"Wow that lake's bottom is covered with polished rocks"

"We call it a pool,the polished rocks prevents the water to be muddy or murky so we can swim without a problem"

"Amazing!"

Cuute,wait wait wait this is not the time to be admiring the princess.

"Ah Noeri, what do you think about this engagement.

 You know you can annull the engagement right,even if its an Oath made by our parents to the Guardians,there is still a way out, their oath is The engagement of our Eldest Children, we're already engaged so even if we break this engagement the oath will still be fulfilled."

Sure i like her but i dont want to monopolize her,I lied I kinda do.

"Hmm,that I don't really mind,if i get engaged to you i dont have to worry about getting engaged to someone i dont know"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

"I see,alright.Im looking forward to be your fiance,If you find someone you love lets break this engagement"

[Princess Noeri is Chromenia's fiance?!,And they've established an agreement?What kind of story will unfold from this Engagement?,I also dont know,I haven't gotten that far writing.Please stay tuned.]

0