1
829 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Grinning while looking down at the window.I see a beautiful scene. A beautiful young girl napping on a flower patch while a breeze swiftly sways the flower petal in the air.

How absolutely ....PRECCIOOOOUSSSSS,this.... This....THIS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL REINCARNATION OF A GODDESS NAPPING ON A PERFECT CLOUDY DAY ON A BEAUTIFUL FLOWER PATCH!!!!!!!ADOOOORRRAAAABBBBLLLLEEE,i wanna watch her up close, but i cant  ,uuuggghhhh *nosebleed,

this is giving me a nosebleed,i should stop before i die of blood loss.

*Knock knock.

"Lady Chrome,you have been called by the madame,it is about the party fo- Blood!?!?!,

MY LADY WE MUST CALL A DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY,the blood,oh what do we do aaaaaa its dripping."

"Madel its fine, im fine i just used magic to eliminate excess toxins(toxins from using my eyes to burn a beautiful picture on my mind).

"I.....I see,as expected of my lady,you are very well versed in magic, despite being only  4 years old and not having a guide you could already use magic,truly a genius and now you will be formally granted a guide by the Gods on your 8th birthday.

"Now Madel what were you about to say".

"Oh yes, My lady has been called by Madame to talk about the preparations for your 8th birthday next week.

"Oh i see,thank you Madel,i shall now head to Mother i must not keep her waiting"

"Yes My Lady,i shall now continue my work"

My name is Chromenia Eruis Shafton,I am 7 years old and will be turning 8 next week.My family is the Ducal family Shafton.My ancestor Yoris Shafton was Granted 1st Duke for his accomplishments and loyalty to the King and the Kingdom Orvenia.It is the 2nd highest power in the Kingdom after the King.On my 8th birthday i will go to the temple to be granted by the Gods my  guide.A guide is a sacred Guardian that is granted when a child turns 8,and is granted the use of magic based on the Element of the Guardian.However when i was still 4 years old i could use magic I've been told  by my parents that there was not a case such as this before and information about my early awakening was disclosed to the public except for the workers of the household they will be granted death if they do,for if anyone finds out it will cause an uproar. Guides are said to be the apostles of the Gods. And No matter if your a royal,a noble,a commoner,or an orphan everyone has a right to be granted with a Guide.

And there's something i have not told anyone..

I can use all elements,Fire,Water,Ice,Wind, Earth,Light,Dark,Time,Space and even ancient.My parents have only seen me use the Water Element. Ive been practicing in secret and i have grown accustomed to using and controlling magic.This very cheat and OP body i have..and yes you've guessed it.

I reincarnated.

I reincarnated from the modern era of technology to the midievel era of magic.Where there is always oppression of status, but the basis of power is not only Ones noble status but also Magic.If one could use strong magic they will be treated with respect even if the said person is an orphan or a beggar the nobles will adopt them into their family to nurture their growth and talent.As you can see Nobles will do anything to add power to boost their Noble status.

Good thing my family is not like those power hungry nobles.Ive been living in a safe and caring home,everything i could have ever wanted was given to me for i was the only daughter of the Shafton family.And now this precious only daughter will be having a ceremony to receive her Guide,and with that my parents plan to hold the biggest party of the year next week.

"Mother,Madel said you needed something"

"Ah there you are Nia,I wanted your opinion on which color you would want as a theme for the party"

"Hmmm, i guess i want it to be color blue,as  blue as the sky, Mother"

"Ufufufu i guessed right,

Now then sir Hendrick you heard her,the theme will be blue"

"Yes madam,I shall now be going i have done what i cane here for,leave it to me for the preparations this week"

"Yes Thank you sir Hendrick"

"Now that that's over I want to spend time with my adorable daughter".*hugs

"Mom hahahahA hey your tickling me hahahaha"

"Do you still need me for something Mom?"

"Ah no thats all,why? did i bother you with something important?"

"Ah no mom it was nothing,i was just reading"(if you classify that amazing scene as important then yes you did,)

"I will go outside for now mom"*rushes out

"Ara, i just wish she isn't too lonely,she has never went out before,she needs friends.Dont worry Nia , You will meet someone next week and is someone who is fated to be with you forever,Fufufu I cant wait"

*Garden, Back forest

The back forest is a forest in the back of my house,The area is placed with Magic Barrier Crystals to prevent wild dangerous monsters from wandering in the area,The forest can be accessed by anyone except people with hostile intentions.Anyone could wander or pass through here.Theres a wide area in the near center of the forest where i saw that girl.Wondering why i could see her when it was far? Well... Its like this I created an experiment by making a drone,i used earth magic to make a drone model then used fire to harden it to make it fly i used wind magic,and for the camera i used space magic to open two portals,one to put on the drone and one as my personal screen,to prevent anything to be teleported in the portal i made glass using earth,water and light.To make the glass i conjured a small pile of sand and laid it out in a metal mold for shape,then activated light magic[Beam] then water magic[Bubble] to focus the light in one place.Then for the remote I used Ancient Magic[Control].After i did all that i took it out for a test flight and it worked.She was seen near the tree i usually read under.

"Aah shes not here,might as well read"

"Ummmmp ah i cant reach it,just a little more"

A voice?but theres no one here,*looks around

"Ah got it,*krek the the branch is giving out!,Oh no!!

Aaaaah im falling"

"Huh its its coming from above!?"

As the person was falling the last sight i saw was"U-uunderwear!?"

"Aaaah watch out"

"Ooooff woah what was that?"

"I.. i... im sorry i didnt know someone was under the tree"

I thought she was the girl earlier but shes not,But this....this person is so C-CUUUUUTTTTEEEEEE!!!!

Ugggh *blood fountain too close too cute

"A-are you alright? oh no!!

Someone help!"

"Its fine,Im fine,i just need to rest a bit"*Faints.

I fainted at the sight of a cute angel and loss of blood.Theres no better way to go out than a cute girl holding you in her arms.Good job Chrome Good job.

22