8
177 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lis was picked up by her parents.But my mother insisted they have lunch with us,and it ended up with both our mothers cooking.Fathers talking about their daughters,and a quick chat with a friend.

After Lis's family left.My parents wanted to talk ,i thought it was serious but its more like they're excited.Strange

"So what did you want to talk about father?"

"Now that you're 8 years old,we have arranged a fiance for you hehe"

Wait what???!!!!

They already arranged a fiance for me,i thought father's obsession with me would prevent me from ever ever having a fiance,Why the hell does he look so happy saying that?!!

"A fiance? Who?Why?"

Lets calm down first they might have a reasonable explanation and if its possible some old pervert ill kill him.

"Im afraid i cant say anything about who it is,Its because we thought you'd look good together"

Hhhuuuuuhh????!what kind of reason is that? And who the hell is he?

"Youll be able to meet them formally in about a week"

I guess i could wait in about a week I'll bolt out if i dont like him.Who the hell could it be anyway,it looks like they hold him in high regard.Looks like i got homework to do.

*That night

"Goodnight Nia"

"Goodnight"

*Door closes

Alright i think that's enough,time to sneak out.They wont check my room in the middle of the night because i made them stop.Honestly it was so creepy,Father would peek from the door for about an hour. You can literally see his eyeballs wandering around the room.

Theres supposed to be an informant guild around the bad side of town.The Hawk eye guild,if i use these guys with bad reputation to gather information for me,my parents won't be able to track me,because they wont be able to expect it hahaha Brilliant. Now to get in,i actually discovered a spell in The Space Magic Section , everything thats created,like drawings ,novels ,or imagination will create a whole new world.I drew a mercenary character and pulled his image from that world in to this world.I can say this is the perfect disguise because it cant be dispelled unless i say so.

[Heh,the Guide of Fire is pleased,]

[It amazing how you constructed such a spell]

"Thank you, hehe,i havent really talked with the 3 of you since yesterday"

[You were pretty busy with your party and you're friend was there,so how could we]

"Thats nice of you,id like to practice some skills next time"

[Hehe,then you should learn my Fire Magic first ]

[No,dark magic should be learned first]

[I think that light magic should go first]

"Uhmm guys can we talk about that next time,but to be clear im learning all of them"

[Is she serious?]

[I think she is]

"Yes i am serious,lets talk about this later"

Now that i have the perfect disguise.Lets go

Hmm it really does live up to the reputation of "The guild on the bad side of town",they look like they're about to pounce on me.There are some wanted people here,but they're actually accused by the nobles of some kind of petty crime, they're forced to live in this side of town because there wasn't enough evidence.While some are just thugs and a few criminals.

"Yes sir?do you need anything"

Its some kind of bar here, it'll be easier to get information from the bartender or he'll recommend someone for me.

"Have you heard of the Young lady of the shafton's house engagement haha"

*Shows 2 Gold coins

"I see,but i cannot provide any information about that,but i can recommend you our top informant"

Oh score!

"And who is this top informant of yours"

*Shows another 4 gold coins

"She is retrieving information,and she should be back in about ....now"

*Door opens

"Im back"

 She looks quite young,I thought a tall slender but burly guy would come walking in.Never underestimate anyone even if the person is slim ,short a girl or a boy,because they might be hiding something according to Manga.

"This is Lilith,she is very young ,but her skills are top grade"

*Bows

"I see,will you be taking requests tonight"

"Un"

She's a quiet one

"I need some information,about The fiance of the Young lady of the Shafton house,it isnt public yet ,so i had some difficulty about that"

"Un"

She left just like that,as expected of a pro.Anyway im pretty interested in this informant guild,they get mercenary quests and have an open arena too.Hmmm maybe i should try out what i can do.

"Im pretty interested in your open arena "

"I see,our open arena is famous for open matches some soldiers test their skill with some of the mercenaries you see her,its like a last test before they are let out to fight monsters"

"Id like to test my abilities,where do i sign up?"

*Bartender rings a bell

"Oh an unknown rookie wants to try open matches huh"

"That kids dead"

"Heh,let me face him"

"Woah that kids really dead,

Dick Stavs wants to fight the rookie"

Who the hell is Dick stavs?

"Hehehe I am Dick Stavs,i crush little guys like you for a living,looks like ill have another tooth for my collection hahaha"

What the hell,this creep collects teeth from the people he beats,Dude what the hell is wrong with you.

"Now that sir has an opponent.I would like you to give your name"

Name huh,something with shadow I'll just try to think of something hmm,Alright i think i just thought of a good name.

"Vye ,Elro Vye"

Vye means to strive for superiority,And what i learned was Elro Means to relish challenges,pretty good name hehe.

"Let the open match fight of Dick Stavs vs. Elro Vye begin"

[ Chromenia has found an informant , she's disguised as a character she made named Elro Vye,and she's fighting The notorious Tooth fairy Dick Stavs.The next chapter will be The fight and something else.Will she win her first fight?,Or will she know who her fiance is?I also dont know,I havent gotten that far writing.Please stay tuned.]

9