Opening
20 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sounds of clicking echo loudly inside the room, contrast to the clean surrounding, the working desk is filled with bottles and empty food boxes. The ice melting, hitting the side of the cup wake him up a bit. He, himself has been awake for quite awhile now, about 72h with only small naps when his eyelids can't be pried open up anymore. This remind him of the time where he just started writing, he used to stay up for update deadlines so that he could get into the rating chart. But right now he's already a successful writer, his schedule has been reduced a lot and supposedly his free time is abundant.

Everything could be blame on his illustrator. Don't get mistaken, his illustrator is a good friend, very enthusiastic and nice, couple with the fact that guy is now the sole artist for his series webcomic adaptation. It's just everything deemed as interesting by his friend is very addicting to him. From foods to novels to games, that guy knows his tastes very well so when he was recommended a new type of software, he immediately goes to try it out. 

The new program called 'World's status', the name sounds serious but its a world building program, from moutain to lake to template of houses, in short you could customize your world however you want to then experience it in life like graphic. For an author, this is simply a God-like program, who wouldn't want to see their world with their own eyes? So his good friends has customized some models fitting with his new story and even teach him how to use this, then letting him buried himself in it for the last 72 hours.
The map of this world has been completed but its not very detailed. At most there's only a general directions for which place have which and which place is which. He doesn't have the capability to make a full world, but he did have time to shape his own area. From the smallest pebbles to the highest floating pavilions, he had poured in at least 60 hours to prefect this. According to his story, this area is an untouch one, there's no mention of it anywhere. It's just that he likes to have some sort of self-insert in his own works of some sort, and this time his identity has been updraged even more. With the boost of the program, he has crowned himself the God of creation, stroking his own ego. Well in the end of the day that identity is not wrong and he's just having fun so it's not really that delusional.

With one last stroke on the security of his own living space, it's finally done. Linking his on going new story with this world as a timelime guide, he can already imagine his characters lively adventuring through it. At the last minutes his fatigue caught up to him, if anything he will just leave a note for his readers to know he won't update this week, right now he just want to have to good sleep after finish his masterpiece!

While he was dozing off in his warm bed, he didn't realize the computer screen is still bright. The program that has been running finally finish its process. His world has been approved, status: online.


~~~~~

Author's note:

New work la~ I want to write xianxia la~ Want my characters to wear pretty clothes and have pretty long hair la~

It's a pretty light story but there will be some very angsty moment later. Do remember our mc is an airhead, he's my silly child with definition EQ. Please help looking out for him ~ ~)?

2