0 – Prologue
170 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He swallowed his saliva, watching his father standing in front of him. A man with black hair, a strict face and light gray eyes which was seemingly young. He already knew what would happen, and had no intention of beginning it now. Three years old, black hair cascading on his shoulder and eyes as light as his father's, he was waiting on the beginning of his training. His father had been clear, he could not avoid it nor should he try to, as his life depended quite litteraly on it.

"Yahiro, before we begin, explain to me who we are." Said his father, asking for his comprehension of the clan.

"Erm..."

Yahiro folded his arms, remembering what his father told him on the clan. An easy thing, as he learned earlier this year how to control his chakra and use it to improve his already absurdly good memory. His memory what natively close to be eidetic, courtesy of his bloodline so with the improvement of chakra it simply became even closer.

Anteiryoku, the founding happened in the Land of Fire a short time before the third Great Shinobi war. The war that involved Konohagakure, Iwagakure, Kirikagure, Kumogakure and Sunagakure. The war had nothing to do with the clan, well excluding the part where said clan - still only a family then - was a part of Konohagakure, the clan was born out of shinobi birthed by civilians that had for only talent an insane ability to collect critical information without getting caught.
His grandfather came back to Konoha with evidence that Iwa's shinobis were present at Kusagakure, proving a real risk of war. Showing thus his skill and making his name known.

His Great-grandfather discovered that he and his son shared a peculiarity that forced them to balance perfectly their Chakra. Yin symbolising the will, Yang the body. Chakra the life force posessed by everybody but that only Shinobi learn to control, is composed of Yin and Yang. The Anteiryoku discovered that their main issue in mission were caused by an imbalance in their Chakra, too much of Yin or too much of Yang had disatreous effect on their abilities. Their Yin being too easily increased compared to their Yang, the grandfather tried and did find a way to enhance their Yang as fast as their Yin by using Nature's energy, using said energy to optimize and enhance their body, which helped their physical training tremendously.
This also lead to the massive improvement of their memory, the grandfather by infusing but his decendent enjoyed it by birth thanks to his work.

During the Third Shinobi War, his grandfather helped reduce the casualty massively thanks to all the critical and confidential information that he collected, which lead to a crushing advantage for Konoha, until Hiruzen Sarutobi - the Third Hokage - made peace with the Iwa-Kumo-Kiri alliance after the three-tail fiasco. Which changed the potential crushing victory in a pyrhic one. His father, some time after the third war or more precisely during the Kyubi incident helped protect Kushina, the wife of Minato, while the rest of the family was helping Minato - The Fourth Hokage -  sealing the Kyubi whole in his newborn son without using the Reaper Death Seal. His father while healing Kushina with medical ninjutsu showed the result of his training by using the Rikougan, newly developped Dojutsu that allowed him to detect and confront an individual who tried to end Kushina's life.

Following theses events and the already accumulating knowledge of the family, they were recognised as a clan. Thus earning their place in Konoha's shinobi concil and becoming part of the neutral clans.

After saying everything, Yahiro shily looked at his father which was smiling proudly at him.

"Exactly Yahiro, an efficient and concise summary."
"Thank you, otou-sama."
"Now, name the abilities of our clan by order of apparition."
"Firstly, we had senses that were more sharp. Then the Founder discovered that infusing Nature's energy made the enhancement of our abilities permanent and would be inherited. Ojii-sama then improved on this aspect and enhanced tremendously his memory which you and then I inherited. Father, you infused your eyes which led to a dojutsu : the omnipresent eye or Rikougan, which allow the use of the Kami no me the technique of omnipresence. Adding to that the infusing of the body which led to improved physical resistance and abilities."
"No self-healing improvement ?"
"Oh ! Yes there is also that Otou-sama, however it is not as enhanced as the rest."
"What are we ?"
"Shinobi, but also cultivators searching wisdom and understanding of our world."

His father did not seem that convinced, as if he was waiting for another anwser or the given anwser was incomplete.

"And of our own body and spirit to allow said understanding."
"To whom do we obey ?"
"Otou-sama, must I really speak about politics ?"
"Yes. You are the heir. It is you duty to not only speak about it but also understand it."
"We follow neither the Daimyo, nor the Kage, we only obey Konoha and its needs as we are balancing everything even and especially ourselves."
"Good. Now you know what to do."

He winced and looked away, pouting. He would have given any and everything to go play, he did not want to train even if he understood why he had to begin early. He wanted to go find Naruto, Minato's son, instead he had to be there in front of his father.

"Meditate ?"
"No. Begin exercizing. If you don't, your Yang will be overstepped and your body will suffer. You know the exercises ?"
"Yes... Otou-sama."

He pouted and his father got closer and ruffled his hair, motivating him and finaly Yahiro smiled a little. He didn't want to disapoint his Father after all, even if he had to sacrifice his playtime. He finally began his training, as his father's will.

He began by running around the training area. It was easy, for now that is. Running, reinforcing his muscle, learning Yumijutsu, Kenjutsu and Shurikenjutsu, stretching and meditating. Later he would have more exercise and they will be harder and stricter. Even later he would have exercise to have a finer chakra control as until now he only knew to feel and control it a little. He thus checked his natural affinity with the chakra paper who did not react, showing that he only had affinity to his types : Yin and Yang.

3