Prologue
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“...but you are here”

“As if I had a choice”

“Everyone has a choice”

“Not me… I’ve long lost the right to choose for myself”

“You are being harsh on yourself, my dear. What bothers you so?”

“I could’ve prevented it from happening. And yet I didn’t. And you know what hurts the most?”

“What would that be?”

“That the only reason why I regret not doing it is that I’ve lost something precious to me”

“Is that a bad reason? Was anything else lost?”

“There was. You know there was. So much has been lost. And yet I don’t feel a single bit guilty about it. I’m a terrible human being. I should’ve just died there”

“But would that have changed anything?”

“Well, I wouldn’t be alone now”

“With whom would you be then?”

“You…”

“I don’t understand. Aren’t we together right now?”

“We are. And yet, we aren’t. You probably won’t understand what’s going on. Even if I told you, you wouldn’t understand. Or if you would, you would forget. Heh… I did so many terrible things, and yet the most terrible I have ever done is what I did to you”

“I-… What are you talking about? Where are we? Where am I? What happened?”

“It begins. We have to part. Again. But I’ll come again. And again. And again. Why do I keep doing this to myself? And to you?”

“Blood… There was blood. And people. Everywhere. No… No! The people- they are dead. All of them! What’s happening?! What have you done?!”

 
 
 
 
0