Entering The Strange World Of Cultivation
335 0 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I explained the plans' details. Simply let everyone forget you're there and then escape! Using the one attribute I have in my favor, the complete disregard others have for me. However, rushing things like this is not good. For now, I'll have to keep acting like I usually do, but not make too much trouble. I decided that while waiting Chen Yu and I will be doing some cultivation to pass the time. The first stage has a rather simple idea, but many fail to attain it if they cannot overcome their greed and arrogance.

"So, as far as I am aware, it is simply a matter of finding the roots which will open the pathways to great power. To do so, we must fairst find peace. As we await these next few days meditation will be the first step. After that a whole new world of martial arts will open to us." I briefly explained.

I beckoned her to some sit beside me on my bed, at first she was a little flustered, probably because servant are never allowed to enter the masters bed outside of some... explicit relations. However she quickly regained her composure and sat crosslegged to the opposing side of me. I also took this time to sit in a comfortable, but proper pose and began to concentrate, erasing any excessive thoughts quickly.

 

After some time has passed however, our soul searching was interrupted by someone slamming the door. "OPEN UP!" could be heard in a domineering voice. Oh Fan Shu, you don't have to be that excited to see me *blush*.

"Come in sweetheart, my door is always open for you."

He barges in so hard, my door even splinters a little bit.

"I heard what you did this time! Your servants threathened to drown her if she wouldn't back away! Have you gone insane!"

And now it is time to act.

"That stupid bitch had it coming! She was clearly-"

But I got shut off before I could even retort. Less work for me then.

"If I see you causing trouble one more time I will personally show you how we deal with troublemakers like you in this household."

Ofcourse you are.Well anyways he stormed off immediately after. I tried to close the door again but it seems it won't properly shut anymore, leaving a tiny entrance gap.

"Now that that's taken care of, shall me resume my dear Chen?"

But she was already back to meditating, not heeding much of the previous theatrics.

...

A long period has passed, but as I almost started to have doubtful thought infecting my mental state, I suddenly saw something appear from the darkness. A single droplet, basked in all kinds of unseen colors. Constantly changing hue's. From a purple-brownish to a swirlin red and blue to a shimmering see though. I could not help but want to completely immerse myself in this strange vision. As I stared at it I could feel me being sucked in. The droplet grew in size, or maybe I grew smaller. I got closer and closer, until I was completely enveloped by it, surrounded by it. I could see the vastness of space, the constellations, different signs with different meanings all foreign to me. Excitedly, I tried touching one of the stars. A pling could be heard as the tiny yellow dot exploded into 5 even smaller dots. Addicted, I kept doing so for the surroundings. It gave an immense satisfaction hearin the beatiful melody that would arise from it. In the melody I could hear a strane essence. A message not trying to convey words but an image, as time went, it slowly became clearer as suddenly I was enveloped in light.

After it dimmed, one image remained. A strange landscape with a purple-ish lake. Deep crimson flowers surrounding it. There were trees with leaves dyes in a deep blue. And in the far distance, you could see distorted shadows lurking near what looked like a spirit of sorts. In the spirits' eyes I could see a manical glee springing out. As if she were looking at her savior, even though she didn't look the slightest bit discontent.

"It's been so long," I heard a faint whisper "so long since I was chosen."

it felt intensly nostaligic in a weird way. As if reconnected with a past centuries ago.

As I felt a sudden surge within my body and was woken up quickly.

I think it was a success. I might have reached the beginner phase.

 

22