PROLOGUE
20 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<Catch him before he escape!

< You bloddy idiots! Who let him run free in state like that?! We need to drop him down before he manage to hurt someone!

Three idiots. Thats all they've got against him. One teenager who's running through the hallways, completely naked, with bags of pills that hes throwing at other patiens as they are some kind of candies. Bunch of zombie-looking people that are trying to catch those pills and at some point they are willing to obey to every single words this boy has to say.

< Arise my soldiers! That day has come! To crush those mortals who yet decided to rule in this world by destroying the beauty of breathing and walking. You shall be burried in the ground. IN THE GROUND I SAY!

< Damn it, move that bag away from him or he might kill other patiens! Seirously, how did he manage to run away from his room?!

Three idiots. And one teenager, whos smiling and laughing as hes some kind of a-

Iva< D-devil?

Doctor< Yes mam. He refers himself as a devil.

Iva was his aunty. When his parents died after the car accident, she decided to take a custody, in order to grant her sisters last wish. She was always afraid of him since she didnt like kids. Sometimes, when theres no one in the house but only Ajal, she used to run thorugh the whole house so that she could avoid having a direct contact with him. When hes hungry, she could made a dinner and leave a meal in front of his room and then she would walk away as if nothing happens. One time, when she slept in the living room, Ajal was watching at her while she was sleeping. She woke up because of the weird nosies that ended up being nothing but Ajal's stomach grumbling in front of her. She got so shocked and she punched the boy out of reflex. He was laying on the ground, while his nose bleed.

Iva<W- why the hell were u watching at me like that, I got scared! Dont you dare to do that to me again, Never!

He was slowly raising his head as if he was carrying some huge weight. He looked at her as if she was nothing more but a mere rat, running around and waiting to be his prey. She got shivered at the very sight of him. The light from the hallway cast a shadow that seemed to laugh at her.

Ajal<At that way? Hah, Iva.. he smirked. As if you are some kind of women man need to be attracted to. What are you trying to do? Blame me because I havent got a single bite of a dinner tonight? Since you're trying to live up as a character from Kafka's imagination, at least make a proper dinner that will make sure to statisfy this bug. Okay?

With the single blow of the air that came out from the merely closed window, he dissapeard in the dark and locked himself in the room. Again.

It passed more than seven months since that " accident " happened. After that night she ran away from the house and called the police to take care of the boy. At the first look, they were all shocked. Who would'have guessed that such a quiet, shy and pretty boy could make such a mess with a grown thirty three year old woman? Not to mention the way how he attracts both genders, Ajal at first sight seems so-

Iva<  Inocent? Pure? Wonderful? Same shit everywhere. They send him off. And im again tricked by his manipulations. He never got any job, after highschool he vanished and just waited to push me down with his morbid thoughts. Luckly, thanks to their premission to check out the whole house, they find his script where he wrote a whole plan for his...his.. butchered games . All the times he was " performing" in his room. And at late hours, when everyone fell asleep, you know, like every normal person, he used to sit next to a wall that separate our rooms , and told me a bunch of stories about his whole plan how to concur his desire to kill enormous amounts of people that doesn't deserve to be in this world. Calling himself some kind of justice? Hes lunatic!

Doctor< Yes, we've been into the same situation Mrs. Iva. His tests came out just recently. The results were very impressive. He may carried some of the most unique brain that I've ever witnessed..

Iva< Pardon?

Doctor< That young gentleman is nothing more but an genius that is swamped within his dark thoughts. We gathered the most famous psychologists who were extremely interested in the situation in which we all found ourselves. Im sure from now on you will be able to sleep normally.

Iva< I think so too doctor.

She stands up. The smell of burned cigaretes spread throught whole room as if they used a whole pack of it. The last glance she gave to a doctor looked much more sensitive, as if she was trying to pull some kind of warmer conversation between each other.

Iva<...Just so you know sir, im not a cruel, cold woman. Everyone will react the same way if they ended up being trapped in this situation.

Doctor< I belive so too. Well then, have a nice day.

Nothing more, nothing less. Thats what this day was supposed to look like.

Of course if Ajal didnt escape from his room.

Police officer < Supposed to? I guess you really did think of yourself as some kind of smart person.

Doctor< Sir, now youre taking this converstion too far-

Police officer< Too far? Too GODDAMN  FAR ?!? I belive the word smart look more like a compliment than insult now. Just what the hell happened?! You cant sell me a bullshit about how he managed to trick a whole hospital. How many people were there?! Thirty? Even more?! And your'e telling me that one, mad, out of this world boy, managed to hurt the nurse, take the pills, rushed throught the hallways completely naked, changed himself into other clothes and then after a speech he just...dissapeared?

Doctor< ...yes sir.

He sighted. Mrs. Iva collapsed in the other room just the second she went out after the conversation between the doctor and her. I belive seeing that boy after long time definetly was a huge shook for her. She was always afraid of him at the end. Maybe, just maybe, she saw HIM in the corner of her eye, a boy that rushed to the exit, full of himself, with the bags of unidentified objects. Just maybe he told something to her. Or he smiled. Who knows? She is the only one that knows, but shes probably too scared to talk about it.

Three people. One boy, prettier than the flower, more poisonus than the spider, run away in the dark, leaving no traces, but a smile. A fallin angel that refers himself to a-

< Devil? What a coincidence,..

-To be continued

 

 

1