Beginning- Chapter 2
28 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Four in the clock. Someone is coughing from far away. Better not to go down that road. The sound of footsteps in the darkness.

Ajal- ..Now im getting hungry, maybe I should have bring some food...Or steal it from my roomate. I wonder if hes got that new wheelchair that he was always bragging about. Im jelaous...

At the exact moment he stopped talking and turned around quickly. Something was watching him. At first he thought it may be one of nurses that are still looking for a patient, but he sensed much bigger threat that were yet to come.

Ajal started running. See it, smeel it, hear it. Find some kind of information ,quick. Its not good, something is approaching to him much faster than he could run. The wounds from his legs that were left from all those injections and experiments in the asylum forced him to run much slower. He started sweating profusely.

Ajal- ugh, the hell? What is that? I dont know for how long am I going to run like this, im getting tired pretty quickly. It seems that I wasted too much energy on escaping the mad house. Why didnt I think about this kind of situation?!

No matter which corner of the strees he choose to run away, the shadow was getting much faster, and the cold breeze of its present is slowly catching Ajals hot breath , as he was about to choke him to death.

Because that thing was too fast for him, he couldnt see him that well, however he felt that something was going in terrible way. Just the sescond before he got caught, a couple of wonders appeard in front of him and he felt right on the floor, pushing the rest of the people on the ground with him too.

-The fuck are you doing you little bitch? Are you blind or you cant see that you run at us?!

Ajal got up in the second trying to run again from him, but one from that crew grabbed his hand strongly, and Ajal squeaked for a second.

- And you sound like a bitch? Who is your owner ha? Are you escaped from your daddy?

Ajal: The fuck is wrong with you u sick man? Let go of my hand this instant-

- Sorry sweetie, I cant. You see, u ripped my shirt when you fell down and now I might catch a cold.

Ajal: The only thing you can catch is venereal disease.

- Hm? Somebody's got a big mouth ? i didnt hear very well, what you just said ?

He grabbed Ajals neck so strong that he couldnt breath at all. He was trying to catch a breath , but it was worhtless. His body was so weak compared to middle age man standing in front oh him, laughing out loud.

- Ahhh see, now we get along pretty well, dont ya think? You know, wondering around this town while wearing that kind of outfit is definetly a dangerous thing for a pretty boy like you. You got me so damn hard and whose fault is that ?

Ajal: Then jerk off somewhere you disgusting piece of shit-

He smacked his head and his nose started bleeding instantly. He felt dizzy, while the rest of that crew started taking off his clothes, giving evil smirk and look at the boy.

- Look at you, going around like that, you are bad boy. Its your fault that you look so pretty. Im getting luck today, I might be you first that will take you from the back-

Ajal bite one of his fingers so hard that he almost chopped his finger. A sudden scream attracts attention of other passengers and somebody rushed to tell that to police patrol.

- You- You crazy son of a bitch-

Ajal knew that he have les than ten minutes to run away and hide , but no matter what he tried, he couldnt escape from those people. He felt a strong blow to his stomach and blood came out of his mouth. Just from one punch he lose his sight, and almost collapsed. They kept punching him as if he was some kind of doll. At the exact same moment a strong light came out at the end of the street.

- Put your hands up! Leave any kind of weapon on the ground and walk away from the victim!

The stopped kicking him.

- What the hell man? Who drives police into this shit?

- Forget this boy, we need to run away !

They tried to escape, but only one bullet was enough to change their thinking. Ajal was already beaten up and felt nothing but pain. He couldn't move his left arm after being beaten with a stick, and the blood never stopped flowing from his mouth. He glanced at the bright light. Although he sensed that he would end up one way or another, he did not want to be sent back to the mental hospital. He'd rather kill himself .... Suddenly he wakes up from his thoughts. It all looked to him like in some sort of slow motion movie, the cops dragging four men into their cars and someone in a white coat approached him. He couldn't hear anything because the eardrums in his ear were damaged by all the blows he received. He felt a kind of intimacy but also respect for the man. Should he surrender?

No. No matter who brings him back to that place he doesn't want to face again the white walls that stink of the corpses of people piercing their heads just to kill themselves. He used his last energy he had to lift his lifeless body and start running as far away from it as possible. A truck taking patients was already coming to that street.

Ajal - I will not surrender, kill me now or I will kill you, go away from me as far as possible monsters! Go to hell! You deserve death and death will get you!

He didn't look back. As soon as he turned onto another street, he was stopped by a bright light and a punch from the back. He didn't wake up. The gnashing of concrete sounded like the gnashing of teeth. The shadow in the distance shifted. Five in the morning. Dawn and the beggining of the morning.

...To be continued...

1