The Chosen One
287 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What the hell are you doing, Deku!? You don't even have a quirk! Stay out of this!"

"I need to save everyone despite that, Kacchan! And I will not back down from my words!"

How did this happen again? Our protagonist, Izuku Midoriya... Born quirkless but with a heart of gold. He idolizes the pro hero All Might and wanted to be like him, and to protect everyone else around him.

But can a quirkless person be a hero?

Now, Deku is trying to claw out his childhood friend Katsuki Bakugo from a sludge villain who is engulfing him in a trap.

However, he failed and was thrown back to the ground. It was then when he looked up into the sky, thinking.

'Am I really useless if I'm quirkless...? I need... I need to save Kacchan, no matter what...'

It was then when a bright light obscures the entire area blinding everyone else. Izuku finds himself in a white void, standing in front of a mysterious figure, wearing a green jumpsuit but Izuku couldn't see his face as the figure is masked.

"Who... Are you?"

The figure didn't reply, but instead he just grabbed his own oddly shaped belt which has a buckle that looked like a card reader and puts it off, before handing it over to the confused youth. The figure also handed him over a book filled with cards.

"What are... Hey, don't go!"

But the figure disappeared afterward. Izuku looked down at the belt and book the figure gave him, and he puts on the belt. He slings the book on the hip side of the belt, as it then opens by itself and a card flew towards his hand. The card glows, and when the light dissipates, the card displayed the masked figure that Izuku just saw.

Instinctively Izuku held the card, and shouted.

"Henshin!" And Izuku inserted the card into the buckle's slot.

"TRANSFORM CARD - DEKU" A robotic voice said from the belt buckle, and Deku is covered in a white light.

-----------------

"What was that light just now!?"

Bakugo asked loudly, as the light dissipates. And in front of him, is a masked figure clad in a green jumpsuit.

"Who is that!? A new hero?!"

'So I just transformed... Into that hero I saw just earlier...? And what did the card say about his name...? Deku?'

Izuku broke out from his trance before he instinctively took another card that flew towards his hand. He inserted the card into the reader.

"ATTACK CARD - ONE FOR ALL"

And with an instant, Izuku pumped up his fists, as electrical currents begin to shroud around his body before he jumped into the air, and dived down with a kick. However before that, a row of glowing, holographic cards show up and Izuku kicked right through the cards, his speed increasing after passing through each.

His kick landed on the sludge villain, who then exploded into nothing.

When the fires has ceased, Izuku instinctively returned into his normal self.

"Who... Is that just now? He just ended the Villain's whole career with a simple kick..." Bakugo asked, still surprised from the early attack.

He felt weak, as he forcefully balled his fists. Meanwhile Izuku glanced at his attack card he just used, which fades away into nothingness.

'It lost it's power...?'

But then he remembered that Bakugo is still there.

"Kacchan! Are you alright!?"

Izuku tried to give him a hand, but Bakugo slapped it away.

"You're not the one saving me. Out of my way..."

He then walked off into the distance angrily.

However through the whole ordeal, only one person witnessed the whole event. An extremely muscular blonde man had seen it all, and he let out a grin and a chuckle.

"This young boy..."

- To Be Continued

3