Forest Training Camp, Part 1
43 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Months passed, and the 1-A students have finally finished the end of term exams. Midoriya didn't use his Belt nor cards during that time, since that qualifies as cheating, just like what happened back at the Sports Fest.

And now, here Izuku is at the Department of Support. He was just passing through until a pair of hands grabbed him in.

"You really do have a nice figure! I love your muscles, Izuku~" the perpetrator, Mei, said as she rubbed Izuku's chest from behind, her breasts pressing against his back.

"Stop it already Hatsume...! I didn't come here to be inspected!"

"I do have to tell you though, that belt buckle you have there and that card book... They're suspiciously familiar~"

"What... What do you mean?"

Mei then slammed a large blueprint on the workshop table, and pointed to a familiar device.

"Isn't that my..."

"I want to ask you very carefully, Izu-baby, where did you get this belt... Even though I never even finished making it yet~?"

"I... I can explain, alright?"

Izuku told Mei everything, and she grinned, intrigued by his story.

"So, some person in your costume gave it to you? Well, coincidentally this belt is created to only be used by you, as well!"

It was then when Izuku realized it. What if the figure who gave him the belt is him from a distant future, like what Toru, Jirou and the invading villains back at the USJ Incident told him about their nightmares?

Izuku then looked over at some other blueprints, most of them were odd belts, like the one he is using.

The one that caught his attention is the device that resembles a flip phone.

"What is a flip phone doing in here...?"

"Oh that? That's Mk.555! My latest project! It's almost done."

"Mark... Triple 5?"

"Yes, or you may call it Zero Gravity"

"So this one is for Ochaco?"

"So perceptive! It is for her! I just need to finish tweaking some data here and it's done!"

And upon the press of a button, it's complete. The flip phone like object which is on the other workbench then said "Power on".

"That's nice, but where's the belt?"

And they searched the entire department for the damn thing, until they finally found it being brought by Power Loader, who is intrigued by the belt's design.

Afterwards, Mei put the belt and the device into a small metal suitcase. Inside there is also a strange digital camera like device, a laser pointer, and some sort of hilt for a blade.

"And the finishing touches!"

Mei then placed a pile of papers into the case, which turns out to be the manual on how to use the devices.

"Makes sense, this thing is too complex to use. Oh, and Hatsume..."

"Yes?"

"Did you come up with this... Idea? To make power up belts?"

"Nope. But some girl who had a striking similarities with you gave me the blueprints, and the materials!"

Izuku then remembered what Izumi said back at Hosu.

'There are other better quirks around that requires this Onee-Chan to snipe'

That's what she said.

"Hatsume, did she use cards?"

"Indeed, from those cards I can insert the quirks contained within to power up the devices I'm making."

And after a quarter of hour, Mei explains to Izuku about the device and it's use in combat and such Izuku realized that it's already late. Mei then gave the case to him, telling him to bring it to Ochaco the next time he met her.

A couple of days later, somewhere...

Izuku is struggling against a muscular villain, a crazed one indeed.

"You are already defeated! I have won this, hero!"

Here Izuku is, at the Forest Training Camp. He is separated with the others, and is now protecting a little boy who detests Heroes at first.

"Is that so? You're mistaken. A hero can only be defeated if he draws his last breath, and I won't let you get even more closer to this boy."

Izuku said, shielding a boy behind him. His name is Kouta.

"You... Just who are you!?"

"Just a Passing Through Hero, Remember that! Henshin!"

"TRANSFORM CARD - DEKU"

Upon transforming, Deku then pulled another card from the book.

"Let's see the other powers I received... Like this one!"

"ATTACK CARD - I AM HERE!"

Deku then swiped his hands, and shouted "I am here!" Imitating All Might's pose.

"So then what!?" The Muscular villain, also known as Muscular asked.

Deku quits his posing, and pulls out another card, this time it has Mina's figure on it.

"ATTACK CARD - DANCE OFF"

Deku then went into a dance, first by spinning around, before he begins to breakdance and ending with planting one hand to the ground, supporting his entire body.

"Can't touch this~"

"But I didn't even do anything to you... What is the meaning of this!?"

"Just, what's wrong this time... DON'T ASK ME!" Deku shouted.

He then pulled out two more cards instead of letting the book dispensing them automatically. Upon reading them, he cringed.

"FRESHLY PICKED GRAPE JUICE" This one had Mineta's portrait.

"DIE" And this one had Bakugo's portrait.

"Don't mess with me!"

And with a punch, Deku was sent flying away. His transformation dispelled, and returning him to his normal costume.

"Deku! You alright!?"

"Barely... Oh, how unlucky I am today!"

The battle commenced again, with Izuku not transforming for the rest of the fight until he resolved the situation by using

"Detroit Smash... 100%!" And with this punch, he decimated Muscular, rendering him unconscious to be arrested. However, this resulted in Izuku being injured.

He then carried Kouta, and found Aizawa in the middle of the woods. He convinced the teacher to allow the others to defend themselves, for survivability.

Aizawa agreed, and sent him away towards Mandalay. Izuku transformed again before heading off.

Mandalay is in the middle of a fight, against a gecko like villain who dubbed himself "Spinner" who uses a rather large makeshift blade.

"You are not... A true hero!"

Only for him to be yeeted away by Izuku who kicked him with his Final Attack Card.

"Mandalay, I've got a message for Aizawa. He has allowed permission to fight, cast the message to the entire students!"

Mandalay nodded, and shared the message.

On Ochaco and Tsuyu's location, they are facing a psychotic blonde haired girl wearing a seifuku. She had introduced herself as Himiko Toga, a newly recruited member for the League of Villains. She also 'befriended' the two girls in her own twisted way.

Upon getting the message, Ochaco then told Tsuyu to hold Toga off.

"Oh, and what are you about to do~? Run away for your own safety?"

But she was interrupted by Tsuyu, who head-butted her torso.

"Hurry up, Ribbit!"

- Flashback

During the trip to the forest camp, Izuku nervously called out Ochaco, and handed her a strange metal case.

"What is this, Deku-Kun?"

"Hatsume told me to give it to you... It comes with a manual so you can understand how this works..."

Luckily she had the time to read them until the last page, which is coincidentally the time where the villains invade.

- Flashback end

Ochaco dropped the case onto the ground, opened it revealing the belt and device.

She puts the belt on her waist, and let it fasten itself around her. She then took the flip phone like device, which intrigued Toga.

"Oh, about to call for help... With a flip phone? How old sch--"

3 beeps and a robotic voice (which resembled Hatsume's) that said "STANDING BY" then happened. Ochaco then closed the phone, raised it up high before shouting.

"Henshin!"

- To Be Continued

1