Provisional License Exam, Part 3
18 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a while of waiting, the second exam started. Ochako is about to use the instant costume again, but Deku gave her a worried face.

It was when she already transformed back again, when he walked over to the case and read the manual inside. It turns out there is a warning at the end of the small booklet, which Ochako probably missed.

Deku widened his eyes, and looked at where Ochako is going, towards the second exam.

Before he left, Camie walked up to him and flirted with him again which sparked a flame in Kaminari and Mineta's hearts. They were jealous, especially after hearing from Sero that Deku had seen her naked.

Surprised, Deku used his invisible quirk card to escape the jealous duo, long enough until the exam started.

The exam started, and the students have to save the trapped civilians in a ruined city like arena. The Help us Corps were the ones who had to play victim as the examinees have to rescue them.

Deku managed to save most of the civilians using the best of his abilities. He looked over to the side to see Ochako had used the wrist watch like device to go faster. As a result, before the civilians even noticed, they were already at the safe zone.

"THREE... TWO.... ONE... TIME UP, REFORMATION"

Ochako's armor retracted itself back. She looked over to Deku and gave a shy nod.

It was then when the announcer alerted the arena that a villain has attacked... And the person playing the villain is none other than the pro hero Gang Orca, who looks more like a villain than a hero.

The other students were still rescuing civilians, and Deku had to buy them time so they can make it.

Gang Orca is not alone, as he is surrounded by a bunch of sidekicks, which Deku effortlessly beat.

Shouto and Inasa were both attacking Gang Orca with their attacks, which are fire and wind. However their attacks missed on purpose, because of Inasa's hatred for Shouto and his father, Endeavor. During one of the fires that Shouto made, Yo Shindo from Ketsubutsu is nearly trapped by the sea of flames, but it was not until Deku grabbed him, and jumped away to safety.

"Be careful next time."

Deku said, before dashing off to Gang Orca's remaining sidekicks. Ochako supported him along the way, until they reach Gang Orca.

However the Pro Hero, who is playing villain for this exam then used his powerful sonic waves to attack the couple. However Izuku shakily took out a card, and inserted it into the reader on the buckle.

"ATTACK CARD - BLAST"

While Ochako took out the transformation gear, and pressed 1-0-6.

"BURST MODE"

Ochako then bent the top side of the flip phone shaped gear and aimed it at Gang Orca, while Deku raised his right arm, and his gauntlet fires out multiple projectiles.

The gear fires out a burst of yellow laser beams which is hot enough for Gang Orca to stop using his quirk, and the projectiles from Deku's gauntlets hit him.

Ochako flipped the gear to close it, before putting it back to the buckle, and taking the casing off it. She took the laser pointer on the right hip side of the belt, inserted the casing onto a slot on the pointer, before attaching the pointer onto the slot on her right leg armor.

"READY."

She opened the gear, and pressed the Start button.

"EXCEED CHARGE"

"FINAL ATTACK CARD - U-U-URAVITY."

Just as Gang Orca stood back up, Deku dashed towards him, and tagged him with his hand to make him float.

"Now, Ochako!"

Ochako then jumped and did a front flip as the laser pointer shoots out a small beam which locks onto Gang Orca, making him stay still on the air as the gravity-defying laser locks him there before spreading to form a drill.

Ochako then kicked through the drill, going inside Gang Orca before appearing behind him, on the ground next to Izuku.

Φ

"Release."

Gang Orca then fell down, shaking.

"Not bad."

He's too durable for the two to fight alone. And just then, Ochako knelt down in exhaustion, taking heavy breaths here and there as she transformed back into her uniform.

"Looks like she's out of strength. What are you going to do now, masked one?" Gang Orca asked Deku.

"I will protect her, no matter what! The others are nearly finished rescuing the others."

"Deku-Kun..."

"I'll explain something to you later, Ochako!"

Just as Deku is about to pull out another card, the announcer announced that the exam is over, and that all of the civilians are successfully rescued.

He puts the card back in, before he helped Ochako on her feet and walked off with her.

-----------
"So, that gear had a side effect?"

"Yes, Ochako. The gear feeds on your energy, and other side effects include changes in personality. Looks like the latter happened back during the first exam, remember what you did to Camie?"

"Ah, yes! I... I was just..."

"That's why, Hatsume warned me that this belt and gear are only to be used during emergencies."

"I... I see..."

The people who passed the exams were then announced. Deku, Ochako and the entire 1-A students excluding Shouto and Bakugo passed. Inasa also failed, thanks to his attitude with Shouto back then.

However the three of them vows to get the license for real next time.

Before transforming back, Deku wanted to confront Camie. He finds the Shiketsu High students chatting with each other.

"Uhh, is Utsushimi-San here? I want to talk to her. You guys had a really good camouflage tactic, huh?"

However they denied ever being trained to camouflage, but then answered that Camie headed home immediately after she passed, and that she's actually acting different for few days.

Deku then apologized for wasting their time and headed off to transform back into his uniform.

It was then, when he didn't notice a monocle clad girl is still there, with a telescope looking at the person behind the mask.

She smiled, before leaving her hiding spot and headed home.

Meanwhile, at some alleyway...

"You got what we need? We haven't heard of your status in days, weeks even." Said Tomura in an undisclosed location, on a phone call with someone.

"I did, the infiltration is a biiiiig success, Crusty Lips! And I've got Good News and Bad News!" The grey ooze on Camie melted revealing Toga beneath her.

Tomura sighed, before telling her to talk about the news.

"I've got Izu-Kun's blood!"

Tomura raised a brow, as he made a small smile. But then he remembered something.

"And the bad news?"

"You hear the beeping at your end, right?"

Tomura didn't know what is she saying, so he simply replied with a "No."

"Good, now that's one less loose end."

"What!?"

A loud beeping noise is heard from Tomura's end, followed with a huge explosion.

"I am sorry, Crusty Lips... I had to resign." Said Toga, as it is revealed that there is a gun barrel pointed to the back of her head as she pressed the remote detonator in hand. Tears are now flowing down from her eyes.

"You did a nice job, Toga Himiko~ Onee-Chan is proud that you would do this for her."

"Now where am I supposed to go...!?"

"You're lucky Onee-Chan didn't kill you. But now enjoy your so called freedom, as you're being chased by both heroes and the League, all at the same time..."

Izumi laughed maniacally as she walked off, leaving the now broken Toga in the alleyway, leaning onto the wall and sinking her face onto her knees, crying.

- To Be Continued

0