Dance of the Jade Dragon
1.3k 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

IzuOcha, Married

Izuku Midoriya wasn’t the type of person to frequent clubs or have raucous parties. He drank seldomly, and really it was only socially; the occasional fundraiser, birthday party, or class reunion. When the odd time came around, he stuck to light drinks, gin and tonic or a light sake, maybe a single whiskey, preferring to keep a level head, lest something happen and he was needed.

Being the Number One Hero in Japan for the last five years was a constant source of stress for him, always striving to help those who needed it, and never failing to answer the call, even if it interrupted his free time, much to the ire of his friends and family, despite them being right behind him to help. Ever since his class had graduated from UA seven years ago, their line of work had them busy almost constantly, so meetings like tonight were rare indeed.

So when he found himself in the loud and dark nightclub, the Jade Dragon, sitting next to the bar, waiting for the bartender, he felt very out of place indeed. He certainly didn’t stand out, dressed casually; a dark green button up shirt that matched his hair, comfortable dark blue jeans, and his custom red high top sneakers. Sure, his six-foot-three frame was taller than most, but some of the heteromorphic quirks in the club were way bigger than he was.

He scanned the club again, his bright eyes seeing all there was to see, even in the dark. He had One for All to thank for his increased senses, All Might’s power coursing through his cells, increasing every facet of his abilities. He spotted several of his friends dancing, Mina Ashido bouncing and dancing with a glow ring covered Nejire Hadou and gyrating Tsuyu Asui, Mina’s pink skin sparkling with glitter, lit up by Nejire’s glow rings and the pulsing lasers and strobe lights from the club. He also spotted Shoto Todoroki sitting in a far off booth, apparently having a quiet conversation with himself. Izuku scanned for a second longer and made out the telltale signs of Shoto’s wife, Tooru. Sparkly earrings and a well-fitted dress, sitting next to Shoto as they talked, the Number 3 Hero blushing slightly and nodding with a small smile on his face. Izuku made a mental note to remind himself to buy them an anniversary present for next week.

‘Five years, already,’ Izuku thought to himself, shaking his head. Had it really been that long?

He continued his sweep of the club, catching glimpses of Kyouka Jiro and Momo Yaoyorozu making out along one of the walls. He smirked and quickly looked away, knowing that Kyouka would stab him from across the room if she caught anyone watching them. His gaze came to rest on Katsuki Bakugo, his oldest friend, turned bully, turned friend, listening to a pouting Eiko Kirishima as she tried to drag him onto the dance floor. He looked like he wanted to be anywhere else, his characteristic scowl cemented on his face, but the faint red blush that covered his face as his fiancee moved in and grabbed his inner thigh was all Izuku needed to confirm that Eiko had him wrapped around her finger. Izuku smirked as Eiko led Katsuki onto the dance floor and the couple began dancing erotically to the heavy, pulsating music.

He spotted a few of more of his former classmates spread throughout the club, several dancing, several talking with strangers, and some, like one Fumikage Tokoyami, hiding in the farthest, darkest corner of the club, Dark Shadow dancing next to him like a wild animal, much to the amusement of some of the clubs patrons. He laughed at the sentient quirk’s antics before finishing his sweep of the club when his eyes stopped on a head of shoulder length brown hair that had been hiding behind Tsuyu and Mina.

Her eyes caught his, and in that second, a spark burst between them. She smiled doefully as he watched enthralled, put in a trance by her dance, her hips shaking, her back arching, her legs stretching. He didn’t blink as he watched Ochako slowly move towards him through the energetic crowd, continuing her alluring dance and sway.

Izuku gulped as he felt her gaze pierce through him, as if daring him to look away from her toned body moving in alluring flowing motions. As she reached the edge of the crowd, he straightened up, adjusting his pants and shirt nervously, the incoming presence making it difficult to focus on simple things.

She slowly sauntered up to him, her deliberate sashay accentuating her sexy hips and toned thighs, Izuku’s attention never wavering from her display. Her hooded look and smile, coupled with her sensual movements broadcasted her desire for him, each one of her careful movements made just for him. She moved right up next to him, getting into his personal bubble, and slowly grazed her hip on the front of his pants as she stood at the bar, her luscious behind sticking out slightly as she leaned against it, waiting for the bartender.

Izuku shook himself out of his reverie as he felt Ochako’s right hand reach for his pants leg, her lithe fingers grabbing onto the fabric and pulling him towards her gently. He shifted slightly, his gaze dropping to her gorgeous, round ass and bouncing right back up to focus on her luscious brown hair. He reached around her, planting his arm around her waist to rest on the bar top. Ochako took the opportunity to back up into his crotch, slowly gyrating her pert ass into his lap, the crack of her butt settling over the stiffening member he was packing, just for her. She closed her eyes and bit her lip as she felt him twitch and grow a little more, looking back over her shoulder to the right with a smoldering look.

Izuku leaned in next to her, bringing his mouth close to her ear, while his hand moved from the bar top to her navel, making her breath hitch slightly and sending a tremble through her legs.

“You make that dress look amazing, Ochako,” he said in a low deep voice, one that he knew she loved to hear. His eyes roamed over the mint green, tight fitting dress. It brought all of her curves out, showed a tasteful amount of cleavage, and left little to the imagination.

She gave a small whimper of need, one that no one else would have been able to hear, and turned to look up at him, her sparkling brown eyes betraying the tease and show that she was putting on for him. She gasped softly as she felt Izuku’s hand lightly rub and squeeze her hip, bringing her even closer against him.

“I’m wearing it just for you, Deku,” she moaned out softly, “I love the looks you give me when I wear it.”

Izuku smiled softly, but Ochako leaned up and kissed him hard, pulling him closer as they locked lips. 

Pulling away, she giggled, and looked up at him. She looked like she was mulling something over, before she gave a small nod, probably to herself.

“Let’s get a drink. Then we dance,” she whispered in his ear, teasing his ear lobe with her soft breath and tongue, licking his ear while she rubbed her ass against him.

Izuku blushed, but nodded and signalled the bartender, who got their orders in short order, a fruity strawberry drink for Ochako and finger of whiskey for Izuku. She sipped her drink experimentally, and her eyes lit up as she tasted the sweet concoction. Grinning widely, she proceeded to down the pink swirling liquor while Izuku watched in surprise. She gave a giggle after setting the drink down, and spun around, grabbing Izuku’s arm, pulling him onto the dance floor.

The music of the club was louder on the dancefloor than at the bar, and Izuku had to focus to tone down the noise while keeping his attention on Ochako as she led him through the meandering crowd over to their friends. Katsuki caught his eye and gave Izuku a smirk and a nod as Eiko glanced over at Ochako, a knowing smile on her face as she caressed Katsuki’s cheek, bringing him in for a heavy kiss again.

Ochako turned on the spot and pulled Izuku into her, starting to dance and sway as the music shifted into a faster, lighter beat, each of the girls moving with the music as if it took possession on them. The group was soon joined by the other couples, Kyouka and Momo grinding on each next to mina, Tooru and Shoto dancing off to the side of Katsuki and Eiko. Izuku took a hold of Ochako’s hips and shifted with the music, feeling the rhythm and moving with the beat as he let it wash over him.

Ochako kept her eyes on Izuku as they gyrated and moved together, her hands exploring his toned and muscular chest as his held onto her hips, gripping her tightly, keeping her centered as she moved up and down his body, grinding hers across his powerful thighs and abs. Izuku couldn’t remember the last time he was truly winded from exercise or a fight, but the combination of his motions, Ochako’s lustful display, the heat of the bodies around him had him sweating and panting, feeling everything around, the energy driving his pulse and breathing up.

Ochako moved from dancing in front of him, keeping her eyes on him, to grinding against him, reminding him of how much he loved her body, the hard work and dedication she put into her pristine form, the love she showed him. She leaned back and kissed him hard, biting his lip as he reached around, feeling her body all over, making her shiver under his touch.

She pulled his head down to her mouth, “Fuck me. Now,” she whispered in his ear.

He didn’t even have a chance to nod before she pulled him off the dancefloor towards the back of the club. She spun around and latched onto him, wrapping her legs around his waist as she began kissing him rapidly, barely letting him catch his breath. He held her tightly to him as he navigated them through the back halls, the noise of the music getting softer the further they moved back. He found a door, glancing quickly, and confirmed it was an exit. He rotated their entangled bodies and pushed it open, walking out into the dimly lit alleyway behind the Jade Dragon. He fumbled around as they continued to make out heavily, Ochako not giving him any respite as she ground her hips against his, feeling everything that he had for her.

He bounced against the back wall, Ochako shifting her weight to force him back as she continued her assault. She finally broke, and let her head fall to catch her breath, panting heavily.

Huh... P-Please, Deku. Fuck me now. I need it,” she moaned out as she gripped his shirt tightly, pulling it apart, ripping the buttons off to expose his toned chest and abs, running her hands across the rippling and semi-scared skin.

Izuku didn’t need any further prompting, panting heavily as he shifted his arms, holding Ochako against him with one, the other moving to release his contained cock from his pants, the turgid member begging for release.

In one deft movement, he lifted Ochako up as she moved her dress, and he planted her bare pussy onto his rock hard member. Ochako screamed out, prompting him to put his thumb into her mouth to quiet her, which she began sucking and biting on softly, moaning deeply as Izuku began to pound into her wet and needy sex. He moaned with her, the feeling of her tight snatch clamping down around him intoxicating, before he began to increase the speed.

“Ohh…. fuck yes, Deku…. Fuck meh…,” she said around his thumb, her eyes closed tight from the sheer pleasure, her back arching as she held onto him as best as she could. Her dress slipped slightly, her large breasts exposing themselves, naked to the open air. Izuku sunk his head and began sucking and licking her exposed nipple, making more shivers run through his mate’s body.

Ochako let out another needy moan, and leaned forward, kissing the top of Izuku’s head as he toyed with her, whispering as he continued to fuck her powerfully. 

“Oh fuck yes, Deku. Don’t ever stop fucking me,” she moaned out, barely audible.

“I love you.”

Izuku looked up from her breast, a wide smile spreading on his face, as he heard his love’s words.

“I love you, too, Ochako,” he said softly, before flipping them around, pinning her against the wall of the building, grabbing hold of her legs and hips and increasing the ferocity of his thrusting.

Ochako’s eyes rolled into the back of her head as she felt the first orgasm roll across her, the huge cock of her love stretching her wonderfully. She screamed out again, the pleasure overtaking her senses as Izuku continued to pound away at her. She came back down, panting heavily, before uttering words that Izuku was more than happy to hear.

“More, Deku. I want more,” she uttered, more moans escaping her lips.

“Time to go Plus Ultra,” Izuku thought, a smirk on his sweaty face, as he leaned down to kiss Ochako.

“Hold tight,” he said in her ear, gripping her hips tightly as bright green electricity arced over his body, dark strips of darkness leapt out of his arms to wrap themselves around her, holding her tight.

Ochako watched in awe as Izuku began pounding even harder, the strongest man in the world fucking her like he was possessed. But the look of love in his eyes sealed the deal for her, and she lost vision again as she felt another orgasm roll over her, the combination of her lust and pleasure, the electricity from Izuku’s quirk, and the tightness of his bindings pushing her over the limit again.

Izuku continued pushing his quirk, using the enhanced speed and stamina to fuck Ochako into a mindless state until a couple of minutes later, he felt the pull within him and he let his vision go white, the tremendous orgasm within him that was building over the last thirty minutes releasing with a primal roar. He slammed Ochako down one final time as he felt it rise out of him, the hot sticky cum blasting into her. She had the presence of mind to grab onto him, one more short orgasm meeting Izuku’s as she felt full and warm, and so well loved.

Izuku released One for All, the black whips receding into his wrist, the electricity dying, and he slowly collapsed to his knees, holding Ochako to him tightly, holding her head and back as she came back down, both of their breathing fast and labored from their strenuous fucking.

She weakly leaned up to him, kissing him gently, murmuring, “I love you, Deku,” before succumbing to her exhaustion, falling asleep in his arms.

Izuku smiled, and held her close to him. He whispered in her ear, “I love you too.”

He panted slowly, catching his breath, before looking over the state of their clothes, and chuckling to himself. His shirt was shredded, her dress torn into strips, and she was missing a shoe. He pulled his phone out of his back pocket and sent a message to Katsuki.

Slowly, painfully, he picked both of them up, and tried to make himself and her somewhat presentable. Ochako mumbled softly in her sleep as he picked her up gently into a bridal carry. He smiled and kissed her forehead as he stood back from the wall, tensed his legs for a jump.

“Hell of a night,” he said under his breath as he leapt into the air, using Float to carry him and his wife to their home for some much needed sleep.

Behind him as he flew, the bright green neon lights of the night club shimmered, the shape of a Jade Dragon dancing through the night. 

5