Chapter 1 – Red Blood Cell
113 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the universe, there are billions of stars and miracles born every second. In the faraway one would see a planet. 


Inside this planet was a deafening scream that no one could hear...


“Ah!!”


Marcus shouted and to his surprise, there is no sound coming from his mouth, this shouting scene started when he opened his eyes.


The things around him were massive, and that’s not all. His body is not a human, it was weird how should he say this. 


From a distance his appearance was a tiny green orb, this orb was resting on a leaf. Like a statue not moving even a little bit.


“What is going on?”


“Where am I?”


Marcus’s mind was spinning with confusion, but one thing he knew was that he was not a human being. To be precise he had a human soul with a different physical appearance.


How many times has passed? One hour or two?


Marcus accepted his fate, it was really strange. Fortunately, in his past life, he was the leader of a yoga class.


Stretch wide and breathes out were his favorite words.


“I can’t stretch.”


Marcus said to himself because he had no arms, he looked around and the things were massive.


He could guess that this was a forest, the trees were massive and the grass seemed to pierce the sky.


“I am insignificant.”


Marcus thought while glancing around, he was wondering what will happen from now on?


Since his heart accepted his current situation, he started to relax and just watched the skies.


Thud!


“What is that sound?”


Marcus thought as he looked to his left, the sounds were loud and it infiltrates his heart causing it to skip a beat.


Then the creature revealed itself, and the instant Marcus saw it his heart thumps in fear.


The creature is a wild boar! It looked around and the black eyes glared at the plant, maybe it was so hungry it was about to eat the plant.


Meh.


The wild boar left and the footsteps disappeared, on the leaf, the green orb was still not moving.


Marcus undergoes a variety of negative emotions, when the wild boar glared at the plant it seemed his fate has been decided.


When the wild boar left, Marcus bathed in relief. 


“Wild boars don’t eat plants!”


Marcus assumes and was convinced, his confidence was through the roof!


Gulp!


A big wild boar devoured a plant and it glanced at the other plants, in a few seconds all the plants met death!


Marcus was stunned by the abrupt situation, he was happy earlier then fell into scared. From heaven, he fell into hell, such a plot twist!


As he was trembling in fear he discovered he was still alive...


“I didn’t die, good!”


Marcus proclaimed but it was only for a moment before his expression change, how will he get out of this filthy place?


He was now floating in the blood, and there was a red blood cell that was moving towards him.


I don’t know why when Marcus saw the red blood cell a feeling of impending doom activated within him!


Marcus stared at the red blood cell, the shape was a tiny red ball. He had a deja vu moment, the red blood cell was like him.


He was green and it was red, so a battle is bound to happen?


While lost in thoughts, a transparent screen emerged in his mind.


[ Host: Marcus

  Race: Virus

  Abilities: 1. Warrior of dopamine 

  Infected: 0/100 ]


The information that was revealed in front of him was shocking! Marcus was not a stranger to these kinds of things.


System? He recognized this because he reads a lot of novels!


He concentrated all his attention on the transparent screen, unaware that the red blood cell was coming in his way.

One vs one, red vs green. 


Red blood cell vs Virus.



Who will ‎win?

7