Prologue
1.2k 0 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was night, the silver glow of the moon shines on the city below. It seems peaceful and busy, but deep within the darkness of some spaces, lurked the dangers that the city is having problems with.

A loud thud hits the asphalt of an alleyway somewhere downtown, which comes from a middle aged man. there are two little bumps on his neck, and blood spills from it slowly, as the life fled from his wide eyes. A shadow looms over the dying man, and it belonged to a pale skinned youth who licked his lips, which is stained red a moment ago.

"Not good, the thirst won't go away..."

He begins to make a turn to leave the alleyway, only to be met by a silhouette in front of him. A moment later, screams can be heard as the youth was sent flying to a wall, before having his chest stepped on as he slouched onto the wall. A look of extreme terror came from the youth, who is now trembling violently as the figure in front of him begins to pull something out.

A sound of flesh being impaled is heard afterwards, as the youth's skin begins to harden like crystal that looks like stained glass, before shattering into pieces. The assailant then looked at the victim from before, and brought him away.

Hours later, morning rose, and a group of teenagers walked towards a school, built in Victorian style architecture. The sign in front of the majestic bronze gates read "Aozora High School", and the words "Since 1945" engraved under it.

The students were minding their own business, as they walked into the prestigious school building. Once the clock hits 8 o'clock, the school's bell which resembled a church's begin to toll loudly yet slowly as a pair of shoes stepped on the grounds in front of the school gate.

27