Dragon : Shinki Kido
358 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shido had a rather uneventful day, due to that new notice posted by Akari. Now the school knows that he had 5 of the 7 beauties of Aozora as his harem and although the boys weren't attacking Shido like usual due to the notice, Shido still felt guilty since he didn't want any of it.

He walks pass a room with the sign that says "Newspaper Club", not until he then heard a scuffle from the inside. He looked inside to see the silhouette a glasses wearing boy performing a chokehold on a little girl.

The girl had shoulder length red hair with short bangs, and a pair of amber eyes. Her appearance made it look like she is in Grade school, not high school.

Shido, obviously seeing that this is trouble, headed inside.

"So you had a dream of a fire in your nap so you ruined the clubroom with extinguisher foam!?" The glasses-clad boy asked.

"Iyayayayaya! I'm sorry, Senpai!" 

"So, it's just a work mistake...?" Shido asked, dejected as he stood on the doorway.

"Ah, you must've mistook us for fighting? Pardon me, sir but I need to scold my subordinate here for ruining the clubroom!"

"B...But at least do it gently, you're killing the poor girl!"

"Hm? Ah, sorry Shinki!" He then let the girl, whose name is Shinki go.

The boy then looked at Shido, before looking at the clock to see that it is already evening, and looked at the recovering Shinki.

"Ah, do you mind if you can take Shinki home? I'll be here cleaning this mess up. At least she's lucky she didn't ruin the computers..."

"Happy to help, Senpai." Shido replied.


"You're Kurenai Shido, right? The Casanova Freshman that recently enrolled?" Shinki asked.

"Ah, you heard of it as well? It's not like I wanted to be one..."

"I know that feeling. Oh yeah, my full name is Shinki Kido. Nice to be of acquaintance."

"Me too, Kido-Senpai--"

"We're in the same year."

"Kido-San, then!"

Shido is carrying her on his back, a piggyback.

"It looks like I'm piggybacking a kid..." Shido sweat dropped.

"I get that a lot, Kurenai. Especially ever since I became one of the 7 Beauties"

"Wait, you're one of them as well?!"

"Yes. When I find out the reason why... Turns out those boys see me as a cute, pretty loli that everyone must protect. That's just rude, calling me a loli! I will grow taller someday, they'll see!"

"Hahaha! I'm sure you will!" Shido gave her a warm smile.

"Ah, my home's nearby. You can let me down now."

"Alright then, we'll part here. Be careful of strangers, Kido-San."

"I will!"

Shido then walked home, not aware that Shinki is following him from behind with a camera on hand.

"I want to find out more about my mate, after all~"

Shinki's shadow is cast over the streets, although only she can see that it resembled a Japanese dragon, slithering across the streets.

Shido turned a corner, to see a man dropping a lifeless woman down, there are two bite marks on her neck which caused Shido to be alert.

"Ah, you saw didn't you, kid? Your life's over as well!"

The vampire is armed with claw rings on his fingers, and tried to jab Shido in the gut using his right hand, but Shido sidestepped and grabbed the arm before twisting it and flipping him over to the ground. Shido then attempted to land a punch to the vampire's face only to have himself get sprayed with a blood red cloud, from the vampire's mouth.

Shido is stunned, and tried to fan away the smoke, only to have the vampire rise up first in recovery, and jabbed him in the thigh. A grunt of pain escaped Shido's lips as he held onto the wound, before the vampire kicked his back sending him falling to the ground.

"Y... You're tough."

"Coulda said the same about you too, kid. Too bad you're still an inferior human to me!"

The vampire tries to land the final blow, but was interrupted as a schoolbag was thrown at him. he then looked at the source, a little girl with amber eyes.

"Ah, you want to sleep forever little girl? You've picked the right man."

"Stay away from my mate!"

"Y... Your mate? Kido-San..."

Shido then see Shinki's body covered in a red glow, and when it dissipated she appears as a red Japanesedragon... the size of a car, not like a building like those legends.

Shinki thrusted forward and coiled herself around the vampire's body, squeezed it to the point she heard bones snapping and spat out a ball of flames point blank to his face before letting him go.

The vampire begins to attack in a frenzy, spraying out blood clouds blindly. Shido got up slowly, and jumped into the air with Shinki flying behind him. She then launched Shido off with a strong wave of energy, as Shido then formed a flying kick.

The kick lands on the vampire's chest, instantly shattering his body into pieces of stained glass. It leaves behind a small ball of midnight blue colored light that Shinki can see, and she devoured it.

"You saved me, Kido-San. Thank you."

"It's not a problem!" Shinki replied, in an echoing tone although her mouth doesn't move when she talked.

"Also... Do you mind if you look away for a moment?"

Shido then noticed her uniform sprawled on the corner. He nodded and looked away.

"Shido-Kun, I sensed a vampire's presence at-- What did you just do!?"

It's Misao, clad in her huntress uniform arriving at the wrong moment. Shinki is back in human form, in the middle of putting her clothes on and Shido is cleaning off the dust from his clothes.

"M...Misao! I can explain!"

"Ne, Kurenai! We had a great time, did we?"

"You're making it worse--"

"SHIIIDOOO!!!!!"

Eventually, when Shido reached home, he spent the next 3 hours trying to explain to Misao what happened.

Here we go, the 6th of the 7 beauties of Shido's school already became members of his harem! Who shall be the final member? Find out in the later updates!

12