Revelations
312 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I have brought the both of you back."

Shido slowly opened his eyes after hearing that voice. They then rolled to see Mio, standing in his dark room, lit by only the moonlight outside. Her red eyes glowed, and that's the instant cue for Shido to know that Mio isn't human.

"Do not worry, Master. I do not have intentions to kill you because of who you are for me."

"Mio-San... So you truly are one of them..." A hint of fear is evident in Shido's tone of speaking.

"Not just 'One of Them', but something else. I am a Countess, who had failed in controlling her subordinates who lost themselves to their bloodlust."

"So you are telling me that you are..."

"It is true, Master. I am their leader, although it seems that my doctrine for them to do whatever they like has simply made them forget their positions."

"Why did you let them then?"

"I have no need nor the desire to be a Countess, as I have no experiences in leading."

"If you are indeed one, are you here to finish me off when I recovered?"

"Why should I? If I wanted to kill you, Master... Then I would've done so in the beginning, when we first met. I awaited your awakening, simply for something else."

"My blood?"

"It is true. As a vampire, it is indeed needed for me to drink the blood of others so that I may not get lost in the insanity from bloodlust. That vampire the both of you fought recently, she has been taken care off. She won't bother you for your intoxicating blood ever again."

"Intoxicating... Y-You're talking as if you already sucked me."

"From her remains are your blood that she has kept after scratching your pure skin, Master. When I tasted it, it is then that I decided... For you to be mine."

"Y...Yours?"

"Although, I will still act as your maid as I never had the intention to control... Although it seems that the six others that you met before had already got their hands on you. I'll let them slide, as to not rise suspicion at school... However, I do will take care of those that wronged you or tried to take you away from us."

Mio then turned her gaze towards Shido's violin, and started to play it. The music that she played pierced through Shido's ears, entrancing him in her melody.

"This violin... It is not only made by human hands, one of us is also involved in it's making... Hence it's ability to track down those who are running rampant in bloodlust."

"Ah, that... Both of my parents created that violin, and Mom entrusted it to me, since Dad told her to give it to me after I'm old enough... But wait, one of you!? You aren't implying that..."

Mio made a small smile, and replied "Yes, it is possible that your Mother, since your father died a mortal's death, is one of us herself."

"You... You're lying! It can't be!? I'm the son of a vampire and a human?"

"Yes, you are what we call a Dhampir, a being conceived from both that you just mentioned... Your immense strength and feats to slay down many of my kind more easily than the rest of them is due to the blood in you, Master."

"Still! I couldn't believe what you're implying! Mom isn't human... Are you trying to get me to join your ranks!?"

"I have no such intentions."

"Stop lying, Mio!" Shido's tone became frantic shouting.

"You are alive, aren't you Master?"

With that simple question, Shido's heart throbbed.

"Your mother, was the Countess before me. She was exiled for loving a human, and I simply followed what she did as I have no intentions to be Countess. Your mother, she killed her 'friends', and her 'admirers', although she couldn't bring herself to kill your father, because of the thing you humans called 'love', which is mysterious even to me and the previous count."

"The previous... Count?" 

"The previous Count was slain by your father, with assistance from her although he died shortly after because of a mortal wound. Now the seat of Count is vacant, and with me letting them do as they please clearly isn't helping... Will you help me slay those who lost themselves to the bloodlust?"


Morning rose, as 8 figures gathered around at the living room of Shido's home. He had told the others about mio's true self, and they reluctantly agree to help both Shido and Mio... Although they were more interested in protecting the brown haired boy.

"I envy you, Mochizuki. For you to be able to snatch Shido's heart easier than the rest of us is astounding." Akari sighed.

"Ne, should we wear maid outfits too for him? Since he seems to love maids. Maybe cheer him up a little?" Shinki told them.

"Eh?"

Shido's brows were raised, and the rest of the girls excluding Mio herself who is already in uniform rose to their feet and pumping their fists upwards.

"We shall do!" Megumi shouted energetically.

"For the sake of him to bed me more easily... Yes." Mia quietly agreed.

"As long as he loved it." Misao continued.

"Well, at least this kind of hell is something more fun."

"You got that right, Nee-Chan!"

"Wait a minute, I haven't--"

Shido is about to tell them that one maid is enough and if he sees all of the 7 beauties of Aozora to be in maid outfits, he doesn't know if he could handle it. But they had already left to the wardrobe, much to his dismay. Shido spent the rest of the day unconscious after seeing them in those uniforms, especially with Megumi showing off her wings and spade tipped tail and Mia with her wolf ears and tail.

They were lucky that it was Saturday, and there's no school for that day and tomorrow as Shido would freak out if he skipped even a day's worth of school.

11