Filler : Summer Camp!? Give Me A Break! Part 2
238 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The trip buses arrived during a cloudy afternoon, which makes it safe for Mio to come out as long as the sun's rays doesn't hit her. The bus doors opened, unleashing a terribly dark miasma of jealousy from within. Several girls ran out of the bus out of terror, while the boys stepped out with hollow eyes, and hopeless expressions on their faces when they see, with their very eyes, that Shido Kurenai has scored all of Aozora's Seven Beauties.

The 8 of  them were the last to go out, as the driver inside the bus faints from the miasma torturing his soul, his face slammed against the steering wheel. Shido is still unconscious from blood loss, and is hoisted on Mio and Misao's shoulders.

"Ahh! It's envious, Mochizuki spent the longest being with him!" Megumi pouted.

"It's as expected. He's in love with the maid..." Mia continued, taking a bite of a piece of beef jerky from a jar she brought from home, after saying that, she took another piece and motioned it to Megumi, who took it and ate it in a second.

"I can say that would be a nice scoop! Local School Casanova has a thing for maids! or something..." Shinki exclaimed, writing on her tablet.

"You can use that here, without a connection?" Megumi tilted her head.

"The notebook app does not require online connection, Tachibana. That's why you see me dragging this thing anywhere I go, when I'm hunting for good scoops." Shinki explained, as she continued to tap on the small buttons on the screen.

All the while, The other student groups, as well as the Twins are setting up their respective tents up. At one point, a male student with glasses brags as he finished forming his tent after 5 whole minutes, with the twins watching the whole thing.

"There! All tidy! I bet not even those girls can catch up to my quick and swift--"

However, he is then crushed as Akane gave him a sneer grin while holding a remote. She pushed a button, and suddenly a tent pack behind her begins to fold itself, and form into a complete tent.

"I'm envious of your hard work. But do you know that we prepared remote controlled self assembling tents for this occasion?" Akari asked, chuckling evilly at the student as Mio and Misao brings Shido inside.

"It also comes with a self disassembling feature."

Inside the tent, Shido was set down to lay on it's floor with his head resting on Mio's lap.

"Let me take care of Master. Could you please get some water for him?"

"Of course, of course..." Misao grunted.

Misao then headed out, leaving the maid and her master inside the tent. Mio stares at Shido's unconscious form, particularly at the two bite marks on his neck that she made. She begins to rub Shido's forehead and cheek softly, inviting a rather pleasant smile from Shido's face that caused her to make a small giggle.

The twins went inside, and sighed at the sight they are greeted with.

"My, my... I envy you, Mochizuki. He always tried to avoid making physical contact with us, and yet here you are, easily with his head on your lap."

"Just, did he really love you that much than he loved us?"

"Love?" Mio tilted her head at that question. "So even you Oni knew what love felt like?"

"I guess we do. When we first met him... Nee-Chan kind of nearly blasted his face."

"And you didn't stop her?" Mio's voice begins to sound stern as a small bit of anger built up inside her.

"But then my heart throbbed when he made a pitiful expression, so cute that we want to claim him."

"And now here you are with him, and not by me and Nee-Chan's side."

Mio clicked her tongue, and said back to them "And it would be better be if it remains this way, after all... Master is MY master, and no one else's." whilst flashing an eerie grin that exposed her fangs.

"Oh...? And what about our truce? To be a loving harem to him?" Akari asked, crossing her arms.

"I never said something that would break it. I am just saying, that I will never serve anyone else other than Master, until his time runs out. However, if you do break the truce by taking him to Hell for yourselves... I will find you, make no mistake. Mark my words, Death is the consequence."

Akane chuckled a bit. The both of them then rested inside the tent with Mio and Shido, until Misao came back with a water bottle that she took from Megumi's cooler outside.

"So, what did I miss?" Misao asked, as she opened the bottle cap effortlessly with only her thumb and index fingers.

"Nothing special." Akari replied, as Akane scooted closer to her, and rested her head against her twin, again showing their incestuous behavior like back at the bus.

"Siblings doing intimate things with each other...? As expected of you demons, sacrilegious!"

"It's because of one thing. As twins, we are destined to be eternally forever... In the Pitch-Black abyss, seeking the very light. But that light... Is being kept at the moment." Akari explained, looking back at Shido.


Hours passed, and Shido slowly opened his eyes, waking up as he listened to a melody being played out from his violin, by Mio's hands.

"Good evening, Master. Do you want some tea, if you mind?"

"N...No need, Mio-San... I already brought a thermos of--"

Mio then took a thermos behind her, and grinned.

"You mean this?"

"When did you..."

She then opened one of Shido's bags that Misao helped to place inside the tent to take a plastic cup. She poured the tea to the cup and handed it over to Shido.

"Here, have some."

Shido is about to grasp for the cup, but he stared into Mio's smile which entranced him seemingly.

"Ah...? Is it a bit hot, I presume? Let me cool it off for you."

She begins to blow on the tea, exposing her fangs a little to Shido. A single drop of sweat fell down on his face, and it dropped to the floor of the tent, just as Mio is done cooling the tea off.

"Here you go, Master."

"Thank you, M-Mio-San... Oh, and what did I miss?" Shido asked, as he took a sip.

"Particularly, the other students went on fishing not too long ago. I was here the entire time, caring for you."

"And the twins?"

"They're over there." She pointed to a sleeping Akane, resting her head on her twin's shoulder, who is gazing off into space.

Mio then played another piece using Shido's violin as he slowly drank his cup dry. She then stopped, as the violin suddenly rang.

"Hmm?"

"It only rings if the threat is nearby... Could it be!?"


Not far from the tent, Shinki and Megumi are walking through a dense forest that blocked out the setting sun's rays.

"Mou~ It's been hours, and yet there are no unique shaped critters that I can find!" Shinki pouted, holding her tablet and jumping in place impatiently.

"Why're you looking for them anyways?"

"Because, if I caught a picture of... For instance, a frog wearing a cloak in the middle of these woods? It might go viral in no time!"

"You're such an opportunist..." Megumi sweat dropped at the little girl's enthusiasm.

The both of them continued to walk, as Megumi started to speak again.

"Let's find something supernatural."

"That's ironic, since we are supernatural beings, technically."

"I mean... What if we exposed the vampire threat to the public--"

And at that time, a dagger flies through the woods, barely hitting Megumi's ear and instead it gets stuck onto a tree behind her.

"Look at who we have here, a Little Dragon and a slutty succubus. You are entering our hunting grounds as of currently..." A bald man in his 30s wearing a forest camo shirt came out of the shrubberies.

Megumi and Shinki then took on their fighting stances, as more bald figures in camo shirts walked out, surrounding them.

"Drat... And dinner time's just around the corner..." Shinki made an embarrassed smile as she felt her stomach grumble.

"You're thinking of that right now!?" Megumi asked, as her wings and tail sprouted out.

"Let's just make this quick, shall we?" Shinki then glowed in a bright light, transforming into her dragon form.

The vampires begin to swarm on their position, with Megumi holding them off  using her fists and kicks while Shinki burned some of them, shattering them into pieces of stained glass. However more kept coming, and what Megumi could say at this moment is "There's no end to them! This really is their hunting ground..."

"Tachibana, behind you!"

Megumi was then kicked from behind by one of them, and is about to receive a stab to her chest just as Shido arrived, kicking the vampire in the cheek and smashing him to a tree, shattering him.

"You alright?"

"Barely."

The other vampires saw Shido, and their leader spoke out, "That's the killer of our brethren! Give him the most painful death, brothers!"

"There's more, huh?"

Shido then got into a fight with the rest of the mob, effectively shattering some of them until he gets overwhelmed as more came out of the shrubs.

However, Shinki saved him by firing sonic waves from her mouth, shattering those that are surrouding both Shido and Megumi. Another row is prepared to strike, and Shido signalled Shinki with a nod before jumping to the air.

In the middle of the air, Shido then executed a flying kick, launched by Shinki using her sonic wave blast, propelling him towards the vampire in front, sending him flying to his brethren behind him before their bodies shattered altogether upon impact. What he does not know is, that two survived when he was surrounded earlier, and retreated from the area.

The two remaining vampires reached a clearing, the skies already dark. The one in front ran to another treeline, and the other is about to follow when he heard a voice.

"May I ask, is that my Master's blood on your hands?"

The vampire froze, and he looked at the canopy of the treeline where his teammate just ran into to see a figure clad in maid uniform, hanging upside down on a branch like a bat. She dropped down, her feet not making a sound upon reaching the ground.

"C...Countess?! Why are you here!?"

"I could ask you the same thing. You led your gang here, to trap and drink from unsuspecting innocents, aren't you?"

"It is true... But, can we talk this out?" His eyes begin to dart towards who is behind Mio, his teammate came back, approaching her from behind, slowly.

"Ohh...? With those blood in your hands, I think that's impossible."

The other vampire then threw a knife at Mio's back, just as Mio raised her fist and clenched it, stopping time. As time froze, Mio walked and positioned herself behind the ambusher and unclenched her fist, resuming time.

The ambusher widened his eyes as Mio vanished, and his knife hits his teammate in the heart, hardening and shattering him into pieces of stained glass afterwards.

"How bold of you, after taking the blood of my master, you decided to attack your superior."

"Sh... Shut up! Aren't vampires forbidden to love humans!?"

"Love...? I don't even know what that means."

He turned around, trying to attack Mio only to be met with a slap to his face so powerful that he was knocked down to the ground on his rear.

"Night has come for you."

She cast her right hand, opening it and the ambusher suddenly felt a powerful force tugging his body, forcing his entire structure to stand up. Mio then moved her hand to the right, causing the ambusher's body to be smashed into a tree. She then moved her hand to the left, smashing him to a tree, before raising her hand up, causing him to float upwards as well, before Mio then clenched her hand close, causing the vampire's entire form to shatter into pieces instantly.


The campfire burned rather vigorously, as more wood is thrown to it.

"Yo, yo! Who's gonna perform the usual camping music for us!?"

"Yeah, who's gonna be performing!? Come on, we won't bite."

The students begin to bicker as to who will perform to play some music, until Shido stood up, holding his violin.

"Kurenai...?"

"Pardon me, but allow me to P...Perform this time."

He then plays a peaceful melody, the sense of peace that synchronizes with the night that the students are experiencing by now. The melody lasted for 5 minutes that lasted like forever, as the students are entranced by Shido's skill with the violin that would worth millions of yen if he is ever hired to perform.

That night is the most peaceful camping night for Aozora High, although not for Shido's case as when he slept in the tent, the 7 girls slept near him. Their combined body heat (save for Mio's ice-cold body) caused Shido to have a nightmare of being burned alive inside the fiery depths of hell, as Megumi, Misao and Mia raped him, Mio sucking his blood from his neck, Shinki recording the event laughing maniacally, and the twins watching with looks of lust on their faces.

Hence in Shido's comment for this year's summer camp: Give me a break!

2260 words, the longest chapter so far UWU

10