Learning to Accept
129 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shido shakily held his violin bow, as he then played a piece. He still could not forgive himself for bringing Archer into that mess, and getting killed. And what's more surprising is that both Akari and Akane managed to convince the others that Archer died due to an accident.

"Why're  you playing so shakily this time, Shido-Kun?" Misao asked her childhood friend.

"I... It's nothing, really!"

"Stop lying. Jean Archer was in my group's target list for many weeks now, she deserves to die for trying to defile you! Although I still can't forgive Mochizuki as well for taking the kill..."

"That's what you cared? Me, or your reputation with your group?"

"Shido. I want to leave the group, if only I can keep my gear as well. But I'm doing this for your sake as well.... Someday, one of those six will betray the pact, and I will protect you, honest."

Shido continued to play. However, he is then interrupted by Mio entering the room to give him a bow and said, "Dinner is ready, Master, Kusaka."

"Thank you, Mio-San..."

"I see that you still can't get over what happened that afternoon, isn't it master? We already made the rules clearly."

"Because it's too unnecessary! I can see that Archer-San is not a feral vampire like most that we fought!"

Mio shook, taken aback from what Shido just said. Shido quickly changed his expression from anger to worry.

"H...Hey, Sorry if I'm... Mio-San, I really am! It's just... There's been a lot happening that day..."

"I get it, Master. Apology accepted."

The moment the three of them went downstairs, Shido and Misao were taken aback, due to how crowded the dining room is.

"Ah, Shido-Kun! Kusaka! Come sit, and Let's feast!" Greeted Megumi, who is chowing down on her pasta.

"You're just in time to join, Kurenai." Mio said, taking a bite of her steak.

"Mochizuki sure makes the best Karaage!" Shinki waves her fork around like a child, which was then set down, after Mio glared at her.

"Envious... Her Mabou Tofu is more delicious then mine...", Said Akari cryptically, followed by Akane who, in a similar tone said "Nee-Chan has been defeated." Before she took a bite of her tofu, and pressed her lips with her twin, sharing the food mouth-to-mouth.

Mio cleared her throat, as she then used a cleaver that nearly hit the both of them, cutting their saliva trail as they pulled away, and scolded them, "Table manners, please, Ibaraki-Sama."

"...This sucks." Were the twins' simultaneous reply.

"Your table manners... Are simply unholy!" Misao shouted at them.

Shido looked at them with a frown, which then turned into a warm smile, as he then sat down on his spot while Misao on her's. Shido was served with Omurice, which of course, since it was cooked by Mio, tasted tantalizing.

"Want me to spoon-feed you, Master?"

The room then fell silent.

"This reminds us of the first time we met, right Master? When our... This thing you humans call 'love' began?"

The piece of rice on Shido's spoon then fell back to the plate, and Shinki coughed.

"Shido-Kun! Let me spoon-feed you!" Megumi offered.

"No, she's trying to seduce you again." Mia said.

"Let these big sisters spoon-feed you..." Akari offered, licking her lips before Akane continued with "...Shido."

"All of them aren't humans! You should be spoon-fed by me... I mean, out of all these girls, I was the one who met you first right!? Childhood friends are... Are superior! Holy! Second-to-none!" And there goes Misao's frantic side.

The 6 of them then fought, causing a food-fight in the dining room, much to Shido's horror as the dining room is getting even more messier. However, he felt two fangs being sunken into his neck, and when he looked at Mio, who bit him, she simply closed her eyes and made a small smile, his blood still dribbling from her lips.

"Let them fight, and me feeding you, Master, after all, you can leave the mess to me~"

"Y...Yes."

Maybe I should accept it after all. I need to be more firm of other girls and such... That way, this kind of chaotic, yet wonderful peace can still happen for as long as I live. I concede, Mio-San. I will be faithful to the seven of you.

6