Summary: Ch1-28
980 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is a summary of the story to help you remember the general storyline.

Should have been uploaded yesterday but I end up deleting and rewriting the whole thing.

Hope it will be helpful.

If anyone still has a question or wants more details just ask in the comments section.

Spoiler


Don't read if you are new to the story.


Previously in The ultimate beast evolution system.

Leo, a young man who was going through some rough times following the death of his sister finally decided to put his life back on the right track. Unfortunately, due to the machination of destiny, aka an insane author, Leo died. Killed by the most loved and controversial serial killer of modern earth literature.

Still, life was far from being done with him. Truck-Kun didn’t fail this time either and Leo woke up in another world. However, before he could rejoice, he found that destiny was playing a joke on him.

To his horror, he found out that the body he was reborn in wasn’t a human’s one. He was a cat! Little and cute. But still a weak and powerless cat.

Worse, the place where he was reborn was a hellhole belonging to a group of brutish and malevolent-looking orcs who were planning to sacrifice him for whatever deity they worshipped. 

Death was apparently fond of him as he was doomed to go back to her embrace before he could even enjoy his rebirth. 

Refusing to give in, Leo resolved to escape. Making use of whatever advantages being a cat had and thank to the dysfunctional society of the ‘dumb’ orcs, Leo managed to escape the grim destiny that initially awaited him.

During the escape, he also unearthed the Robin of any unfortunate world hopper. The one and only system, or in his case, the Ultimate beast system, granting him leveling and evolution capabilities to only cite those.

Armed with a system that promised to make him the ultimate life form of all creation, Leo took his first steps on Aria, a world of sword and magic, where strength reigns supreme and the strong prey on the weak. 

Leo, aware of his status in such a world, swore to do his best to reach the apex and find the truth behind his reincarnation and possibly return home.

With his goals set and the tool needed to reach them in hand, Leo would then start an arduous leveling process while learning about the world around him.

On his first day, he would kill a couple of wild beasts, starting with a rabbit, before saving two young humans threatened by a bunch of goblins. Through this experience, he would gain a nice amount of level but more importantly, he would come to terms with his new identity as a beast and understand the gap between him and the human society he once belonged to.

On the second day, he would take advantage of the fight between two strong beasts and instantly reach the peak level of his current rank. Unfortunately, he would get knocked out at the end of the fight and get abducted by a young catkin. 

After waking up, he would get acquainted with Maria, the catkin who abducted him, and Celia, her sister. 

The talk with the two sisters would help Leo get an ever better understanding of the area where he was. He would also learn the predicament the sisters and their community were in and decide to help them after receiving some incentives from the system.

Once that was done, Leo who reached the peak of rank E could finally start thinking about his ranking up and evolution. After carefully looking through the choice he was given, Leo chose the one he found the most advantageous for his situation and started to prepare for his evolution.

With the assistance of Celia, everything was soon ready and Leo could happily proceed with his evolution. During the evolution, he received a nice surprise and managed to evolve into a Winged Atlas Lion.

However, before poor Leo could enjoy the result of his evolution, he learned that the commotion created by his evolution could attract the attention of some greedy bastard. And it indeed did. 

Left with no choice, could only head straight to the battlefield where he had to try his newfound might against the rulers of the forest.



 

[collapse]

21