A Little Bonding Time (+18)
52 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It took forever, taking Reimu back to the village. Along the way we were attacked by more zombie fairies, which I made quick work of with Roukanken.

After what seemed to be an hour we reached the village, and we laid Reimu's body down at the porch of Keine-Sensei's residence, where she is waiting.

"You found Daiyousei, it seems. But most importantly you brought Reimu back, although we need to take her in our care for a moment."

"Is there anything else that I can help you with, Sensei?" I asked.

"You can ask Mokou, or you can tell Marisa that you saved her. She's probably worried by now."

"Got it. But I want to take a rest for a bit, this journey is so exhausting."

"Come on Cirno-Chan, let's go already..."

Said Daiyousei as she tugged my arm so that I can go with her. It pleases my heart knowing that she wasn't affected by the moon.

But then she flew, in which I couldn't. She looked at me, and asked "What happened to your flying?"

"I don't know, Dai-Chan. Since the beginning of the incident I couldn't fly for some reason."

But then she gave me a hand, and I looked at her gracious figure bathed by the moonlight.

Reluctantly, I took her arm, and she took me with her.

"Where are we going, Dai-Chan?"

"Home. We'll be safe there for the time being. We can look for Marisa after we rest."

Home. That reminds me... What happened to the lake? My igloo? And above all, what happened to Letty? Oh right, it's not winter yet so she's obviously not around.

She flew me to the lake, where we landed in front of my... Our igloo where we lived.

I walked in, took off my shoulder pads on the dining table, and I went back outside wearing a towel.

After taking the towel off, I took a dip on the shallow side of the lake, which is a few feet away from the igloo's doorway. The water is cold to the touch, but my body accepted it due to my element. I let my body submerge to the chest-high depths of the water, and that's when I heard footsteps from behind me.

I motioned my head upwards to see who it was, and of course it's Daiyousei. She is in her full glory, unclothed.

She knelt down, her face above mine. She then enclosed her distance, and pressed her lips onto mine. I feel her tongue exploring the insides of my mouth, and I returned the favor by licking hers back.

Both of us moaned in the kiss, and she cupped my cheeks before pulling me out of the water. I stood up with her help, and we walked back inside the igloo together.

Once inside, I collapsed onto my bed and she pinned me down, holding both of my hands on the matress. She leaned down, and the bed creaked a bit as I hooked my legs around her back.

"Mmm... Ah!"

She moaned, as I rubbed my nether regions onto hers. Me myself couldn't stop breathing heavily, and both of us pressed our lips together again. We explored each other's mouths again, like before as we continued to rub our bodies against each other until I feel something coming.

"D... Dai-Chan... I feel something..."

"Me too, Cirno-Chan..."

And with one final, slow rub I bucked my hips forward and so does Daiyousei as we both screamed out at the top of our lungs. Sticky liquid poured out from our nether regions, and Daiyousei fell limp next to me, and fell fast asleep.

Smiling weakly, I hugged her ignoring the stickiness of the bed at the current time.

- To Be Continued

3