The Flight Towards The Mystic City
6 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We continued to walk along the path beyond the open gate, until we find a small campfire, possibly made by Reimu.

"She must've brought a lot of firewood for this."

I froze the campfire, and we continued on our walk until we stop upon seeing that the ground has ended. Beyond is a vast dark space with white star light objects shining the abyss.

"Cirno-Chan, I think we should fly."

"Alright then..."

I felt a weight being lifted off me, and I hopped over to the edge, and I discovered that this space allows flight, and Daiyousei soon followed. We flew across the dark space, with Daiyousei marvelling at the sights of the stars all around the space.

"I wonder who created such a place... It's so majestic."

"Maybe we'll find out when we reach wherever we are going to, Dai."

We increased our flight speed, passing by many stars along the way and not stopping until we see it.

In front of us, is a figure wearing a white dress with a purple color, and a white hat with a purple bow. A ghastly aura surrounds her. The figure is backfacing us, as she then lifted another being up high before tossing it off, sending it to wherever this space leads to.

She turns around, revealing that she has yellow eyes, and blonde hair, not to mention that she also wields a longsword on her right hand, and a curved knife on the other. Both are bloody, which I assumed were from whoever she just killed. She didn't say anything at first, until Dai started.

"Excuse me... Uh, Miss? Do we mind if we ask you where this leads?"

"This road leads to The Mystic City.... You may have heard it as Makai by the people of your lands."

She said that in a cryptic tone, before asking "My name is Louise... Person of Makai... Who art thou, who seek passage to The Mystic City?"

"I... I'm a Greater Fairy, and this is Cirno-Chan... an Elemental."

"An elemental? It has been probably centuries ever since we last saw one."

Centuries? How old is she? Or maybe the time in Makai is different from Gensokyo?

"And... As I spot one... I shall slay thine friend. An elemental is a danger to every realms... Even The Mystic City."

"Cirno-Chan... I'm scared."

"Stay behind me, Dai. I'll handle her."

I conjured a crystallized ice sword and shield, taking a stance as the figure in front of us readied her weapons.

Cirno vs Louise (First Phase)

"Once I slay thee, then the realms would be safe."

"I guess you have to try first."

- To Be Continued

1