Yumeko, Last Maid-Knight of Makai
1 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The swords circling around Yumeko then rotates around her, like a wheel before one randomly flew towards me. I took a step to the side and it flew pass.

"Dai, go!"

This isn't an opponent that I can fight alone...

As the swords continue to fly towards me like a storm, I hid behind a wall, and I opened my magic box.

I see a glowing stone cherry, and I took it. It has Meiling's soul.

"Summoning Sign - Hong Meiling!"

The stone cherry then erupted in a bright light and when it dissipated, a scarlet haired girl wearing an outfit with mixed green and white colors appear. She stood up slowly, and looked at me.

"Where am I?? Is the Mansion?"

"Gatekeeper, stall her!"

"Stall who?"

"That!"

Meiling looked at Yumeko who is prepared to rain down a storm of swords towards her. She gasped, as the swords started flying towards her, which she dodged gracefully, not even one blade scratches her skin.

Afterwards she rebalance herself before running towards the Maid-Knight, before jumping up, and kicked her as she raised her sword to guard against it.

However, despite it looking like a light kick, she managed to shatter Yumeko's guard.

I ran forwards, and used Meiling's shoulders as a launching pad, as she crouched down. I jumped into the air, with my sword in hand.

However, Yumeko manages to regain her posture, and strikes down her sword after raising it a bit. I got blown back by the sudden move which parried off my attack, and she manages to land a scratch on my armor.

Yumeko then swings wildly, as I jumped backwards a couple of time before Meiling ran in, and begin to fight her hand-to-hand. Meiling's speed and technique managed to break down Yumeko's stance as Meiling kept using her palm to hit each part of Yumeko's body before she manages to make a move.

Meiling ends her combo with an overhead kick which sends Yumeko down to the ground forcefully, with her head hitting it first.

Yumeko stood back up slowly, and twitches her finger once. A second later, Meiling looked down to see a sword had went through her back, and it's blade protruded from her stomach.

Meiling knelt down, before she erupted in a white light, and after it dissipated she returned into being a stone cherry.

"Thou sent puppets to fight me, Forsaken Elemental?"

"I know she won't last long, but at least your guard is off now, and I know your moves!"

I readied my sword, as she readied hers.

"Why aren't my swords...?"

"Oh, I froze them in their tracks, right after you disposed of my so called puppet!"

"Alright then, tis' shalt be a honorable battle!"

The both of us marched towards each other with our swords drawn, and we strike at the same time.

Our blades lock onto each other, before Yumeko proves herself to be the superior, and parried me off. Afterwards she kicked me in the stomach which pushed me back before she thrusted her sword into my chest but my armor deflected her thrust.

She then raised her sword before bringing it down, as I am still recovering on the ground. However I managed to block her attack in time by striking her sword off with my own.

The recoil pushed her back a little as I stood up, and made a quick step forward and making my own overhead slash.

It hit her, and I raised my sword again to strike her, as she tries to block. However I feinted it, and instead I used my left fist to break her guard by punching her.

She was sent a few feet away, before she then dashed at an unbelievable speed whilst thrusting her blade, which I dodged, and stepped on it's edge before using the sword as a ladder to get onto her back.

I thrusted my blade through her back, and I twisted it until I hear a crack. As I pull it out, it turns out my sword had managed to pull out her spine out of her body.

Yumeko slowly knelt to the ground before collapsing. Her blood pools around her body, as I removed the spine from my blade.

As it turned out, I manipulated my sword's shape into a hook just after I plunged it into her back.

The gates into the fortress opens, and Daiyousei ran towards me.

"This is it, Dai. Maybe Reimu is in there."

"Maybe..."

We entered, and we find ourselves in an interior similar to the Scarlet Devil Mansion. However there are also banners with that 5 pointed star.

We walked around, calling out for Reimu, but we find nothing. We checked each room, including the barracks, the maid room, the dining hall, until we reach the top floor which leads outside. We find ourselves in the high walls of the fortress leading to a tower.

We head there, and opened the door to see the throne room, and within the throne room we see...

Shinki, Sleeping

A white haired figure sleeping on her throne, wearing crimson and white. Her hands clasped around a crystal ball. Beside the throne is a small table with a black book.

"This is..." Daiyousei started.

"She looks just like the statues we've been seeing."

She is, undoubtedly...

Shinki, the Goddess and Creator of Makai.

- To Be Continued

1