Reimu, The Last Hakurei (I)
8 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Reimu starts to run at me on all fours, like a wild animal. She swings her stick once which I dodged, but then she used her legs, to sweep me off making me fall to the sand below.

She raised her stick quickly and thrusted it into my neck which is not covered by my armor. It went through, hitting my windpipe.

It's getting hard to breath, as she just twisted the stick before beating my face down using her left fist. I couldn't struggle against her, before I feel my life flashing.

She then raised me up by grabbing me at the throat.

I choked out, spurting blood from my mouth. The blood stains Reimu's face, who then licked it off. She then proceeded to toss me to the area behind her.

I was sent flying towards a wall, and the impact from it made my body tremble. As I landed back down on the sand I stood back up slowly before taking a sip from my flask which heals my wounds from before.

"Just let me have your Soul, then Gensokyo can survive..."

"What has gotten into you, Hakurei Miko...?"

She then moved on all fours again, and swings her stick horizontally which I block this time, but then she chanted "Divine Arts - Wind God Kick!"

To which she raised her right leg up to kick me in the chin, which then repeated as she flipped 3 more times, I was sent flying to a mountain of sand, which then crumbles and buried me underneath.

"Earth Sign - Sand manipulation!" I manipulated the sand, and made it into a wave which surges towards Reimu.

However, she just cuts through the sand tsunami using only her stick which then hits me right in the face, before she kicked me again.

I was pushed back, and I took a sip from my flask, quickly before conjuring a short sword of ice. As she moved towards me to make another swing using her stick, I rolled over to the side before making a wild slash which hits her, but didn't flinch her.

She then changed direction to where I am, and jumped up holding her stick with both hands, attempting to jab that thing through my body.

I dodged to the side, before I shoot out some icicles at her. She just grazed through them and strikes down her stick at me, which I blocked with my blade.

We lock our weapons together before she then lurched in and bit my neck. I tried to hold in the pain as she then tore the skin off my neck, revealing the flesh underneath, leaking blood.

I knelt down, before collapsing to the sand and everything went black.

I find myself reawaken at the throne room, and I ran back out to where Reimu is, this time with a crystallized greatsword.

I shoot out a couple of icicles at her which she shatters with her stick. She then proceeded to charge at me with her stick's end pointing towards my right eye.

The attack landed, I got no chance to dodge, and I screamed as she twisted the stick which latches itself onto my right eye socket, before pulling out. She then licked the eye, only adding to the insult.

I held my right eyehole, before I closed it, before I threw my greatsword at her which she caught using only two fingers, and she tossed it back at me.

"You fell for it!"

I manipulated the shape of the sword in midair, turning it into a spear which I caught, before I jumped up, and jabbed the unsuspecting Miko through her chest.

I took a sip from my flask which restored my eye back, while the eye which Reimu had on her hand melted down. I reopened my right eye, and readjusted it's vision until it isn't blurry.

Reimu pulls the spear out before she knelt down, her blood pouring down to the sand below. 8 hitodamas begin to surround her, before settling themselves inside her body.

The surrounding landscape begins to darken as dark clouds formed from out of nowhere, obscuring the sun that Shinki presumably had created to light this land.

"Ahh... Is this the power...? The Power of The Previous Hakurei Mikos?"

Reimu stood up slowly, as her stick glows when a hitodama went inside it, manipulating itself to become longer until it ends in a curved blade. Reimu's eyes are glowing white, with black slits and scleras.

Reimu (Second Phase)

This is getting out of hand, if this thing gets to Gensokyo, then all will be lost, instead of making it surviving.

- To Be Continued

1