1
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

* Literature Class 1*

Taking notes of what ma'am taught was a girl with short black hair, lashes covering her coffee brown curious eyes, a simple smile but the dimples near her lips made her look warmer and cheerful.

"Take your seats" came the professor's voice.

History of English Literature was Sofi's least favorite subject. So she was ready to write an imaginary chapter in her head till the next bell rings.

She looked out of the window to project her imaginary couple. While projecting the story two vehicles started to honk at each other pulling her back to reality. 

As this was nothing new she started to look around, trying to find something new, disappointment flooded in as she didn't find anything interesting. Paying back her attention to the class she stopped halfway, turning her attention again on the streets she saw someone leaning on the street lamp. A girl more like a woman might be in her 30s, wearing a dark brown turtle neck over it was a black suit, making her look confident, she had a necklace, hanging low, was something shiny. 

Suddenly, that woman looked up at Sofi as if she knew Sofi's eyes were on her. Sofi's eyes swiftly moved back on the whiteboard making her leg spasm, diverting the professor's attention on her. 

"Go take some fresh air and wash your face, come back quickly," Professor said.

He knew the History of English Literature was a boring class. 

Stepping out of the class, Sofi inhaled the familiar corridor smell. Happily sighing she went to roam around a little, then, entering into the washroom, she splashed tap water which sucked out her boredom. While she was wiping out water off her face she heard the washroom door open again, turning around out of curiosity she saw the same women who caught Sofi staring at her. That woman had suntanned skin, a prominent face. Click-clack of her heels followed as she ambled to stand beside Sofi. Turning on the tap she asked, "When will you stop staring at me?" 

Realizing that Sofi turned to look at herself in the mirror, awkwardly brushing her hair. 

"I know I'm beautiful but that doesn't mean you can just stare at me like this."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to."

"Are you sure?" The girl started to walk towards Sofi, step by step, Sofi was frozen in one place and so were her eyes. 

As their eyes met Sofi heard a vague voice. Her head started to hurt as the voice increased.  

The girl didn't stop until they were few inches away. She smelled like lavender. One hand leaning on the countertop beside Sofi and the other tucked in her back pocket. 

As Sofi took her eyes off, the voice disappeared and so her headache but she didn't have time to understand why did this happen because she saw the pair lips tinted with rich rosewood lipstick. Sofi quickly looked up to see the woman's eyes on Sofi's lips. She opened her mouth to say "are you sure?" 

Her voice came like a whisper. Sofi's hair stood up followed by a tingling sensation. The air between them was filled with a blend of lavender and mint. Sofi leaned in closing her eyes. But heard a bang of washroom door. She opened her eyes to see no one. That woman left. 

"Should have asked her name" Sofi murmured "she was mesmerizing"

Then she thought 'if I'll run now I might catch up with her' 

She ran out to see no one around. Running down the corridor found no one, she went outside scanning through the streets, the campus, that woman was nowhere to be found. 

"Where did she go? How can she disappear this quickly?" 

0