3. Someone ITS SOMEONE
159 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

I freezed. A shock, a wave of emotion I thought I would never feel again. All madness, all voices I kept hearing. All of it silenced. For the first time in eons I stopped.

I heard someone.

It wasn't me...

It was not us...

WEWeweweww KNHowwow.

NOTTTTttTtT USSsss

...

IT WASN'T MY THOUGHT!

FLOOR!!!! FLOOR!!!

THERE ARE NO FLOORS HERE!!!

Where did it come from.

My mind focused with intensity that could pressure coal into diamond. I felt cracs forming on my psyche. Madness. Absurd willpower knowed only by the despairing ones, that view the first light of hope.

I was fully awake now.

WHERE DID IT COME FROM?!?!

No, no, I cannot lost it. Analyse. What happened just before I heard.

We were writing letters.
LeeTETeerSss.

You! The Warped! What you said before!

TehehEEHereeee IsSSSis nO HopeeeE

Wow, now you fucking find out. Tell me something new.

ItstsSTSssss Sooossoooo CoLd.

Just after it. So cold. Its so cold. No one will help me? I thought those were my thoughts until the floor. There is no floor here after all AHahAHhaqHAHahhA.

ITS SO COLD!!! ALL LIES!!! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!

...

Damn.
I need to come up with something. There was no change within my body. I didn't reach anything.
What is the Key. FOCUS!
FOCUSSSSS

 

 

F̸̛͕̠̖̪̍́̅ǫ̶̢̖̪͖͕̳̯̬̩̋́͌̕c̵͈͆̂̒u̴̻̳̳͓͒̾̅̈͒̅̂ŝ̷̨̞̺̹̤̹͇̑̄̔̎͐̇ͅ

 

 

 

Oh I got it.

Emotional state of a certain being synchronised with mine. At least thats what I suspect. So I need to get into the emotions of hopelesness and cold, find the link and focus on it. Thank you my really dark, eldritch part of my mind that I am scared of.

Ÿ̸̡̯̳̝̫́̾͘õ̴̡̙̠u̶͇̯̒̾́͌̚͝'̸͚̼̲͉̗͓̉̿͝r̶̥̘̬̼͍̼̓̿̾̍e̶̡͉̗̣͐̅̋͌̽̋̀ ̶̨͆̍̽̒̈͊̆͝w̸̞̻̝̰̣̰͙̟͑̀̄͗͠͠e̵͔̹̬̮̓̈́͗̍̔̍͒̔̚͝ͅl̵̩͓̠͊͋̑̊̑c̵͚͇̼̩̭̽͐͘͜o̵̪̥̫̟̍͜m̵̡̲̟͉̣͚͕̞͒̄̔̏̂ê̴̖̜͇͚̺̯͖̞̊̑̽͒̑̚͠

So now...

I am cold. I am really cold. I was cold for far too long. Those damn demons around me are not warm. They are made of twisted nightmares, fear and chaos in not real flesh. Cold. Really cold. Hopeless. Hope was a lie. Is a lie. LEetETEt IiIT gOoGooo...

What if it was just an illusion. Just a next step of madness. A voice just in my mind. Just like one time before.

But... but...

Floor?

What if the floor was a lie. What if...

I will never get out of here.

I schould just let it go. Forget. Let my memories die. It will be easier. EasIerrer.

Voice was a lie. A mirage.
Ahahaahaaa.

Let me cry. But I dont have eyes. How does one without eyes cry? With voice?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Its cold.

Its cold.

Its cold.

Its cold

Its cold.

I caught it. Like a weak smell. A whisper. Many whispers

I don't... please no...

It was strange. It seemed to come from a certain direction but I couldn't specify where. I reached to it? I don't know how. It's... something new.

Something new!

SOMETHING NEW!!!

HAHHAHAHAAA. WHAT A JOY!!!

Is someone there?

The voice. The whisper. It responded??

CAN YOU HEAR ME?!?! HEY?! HEY?!?!

I must be hearing things. Its so cold... He left me here... No, he will come back. He said he will come back. I am hungry...

Who? Who left you? Please respond to me! I would never leave you! The voice of a child. The first voice I heard in... long time.

 

I want to sleep...

 

CHILD!!!

Just for a little bit.

 

CHILD!

When I wake up he will be back

 

CHILD.

 

But Aimon said to not sleep.

 

I caught something more than her voice. Something has fallen into my grasp.

I saw her memory. Tasted it. A twice bigger, malnourished boy saying it to her. Big, blue, sunken because of hunger eyes. Skinny body wrapped in dirty rags. From the view of laying down, under a pile of other rags, girl. Pain of a sore throat. Suffering of every breath. Overhelming cold and weakness because of a fever.

Jade, I will come back, ok? Just don't sleep. Wait a little. I will get a doctor.

A warmth of a hug. Wetness of his tears.

I tasted it. It was so glorious. The memory. The pain of being alive. Fear. Despair. Sadness. My god, I want more. I WANT MORE!

 

Sleep...

 

JADE.

 

***

 

Jade was dying. She witnessed death too many times in her short life to not recognize it when it was coming for her.

Some would call her life sad, but there were good moments. Laughing and playing with other slum girls. Mum singing her songs sleep. Aimon carrying her onto a tree. It wasn't that bad.

She was always a little hungry but one could get used to it. Aimon sometimes had big bruises... Mum too... But they said they are not hurting that bad. And they were smiling. They gave her good bread. Jade really liked bread. Especially with butter. Bread with butter was so good.

There were good things, right?

 

Jade thought to herself while lying down on a floor with fever. Inside of a small room that didn't have any utensils, other than a bunch of useful thrash.

 

It wasn't that bad... Until mum died.

 

1