Katsuki Beatdown [Comedy]
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eri entered the 2-A dorms, sprinting towards Izuku as he sat on the couch.

“Izu! Izu! Uncle Kachaan taught me some cool new things!” Now, Izuku was having a pretty good day so far. It was the weekend, and he was having one of the few days off that he gets to snuggle up on the dorm-room couch with his girlfriend, Mina.

But as he heard Eri’s yelling, he stood up immediately, scooped up Eri into his arms, and sprinted out of the dorms, using One for All at around 35%.

“Izuku! What’s wrong? Where are you going! You ruined our cuddle time!” Mina yelled as she got up and sprinted outside as well, even though she knew she had no chance of catching up to him, he had gotten absurdly fast over their time at UA.

According to Izuku, he could technically use around 45% of his total power without breaking himself, although prolonged use would make him unable to move later on.

She exited the dorms and looked around, trying to see the signature green lightning that surrounded Izuku when he used his “full cowl” as he called it.

She saw it entering the closest training building, where she could see sparks of light going off in the large windows, which meant that was probably where Katsuki was.

She sprinted towards the building, and as she approached, she saw the explosions ramp up, while the green lightning increased as well. Now very worried, she started to slide on dilute acid, reaching the front doors and ripping them open. She then proceeded to fall over laughing at the situation she walked into.

Hanging upside down from the roof, being held up by Izuku’s “black whip” was Katsuki, who was screaming bloody murder with Izuku, standing on the ground level while he held Eri, was staring at him with killer intent.

“I'll say it again Kachaan.” Mina shuddered a bit at this, Izuku could be scary when he wanted to be. “What did you teach my little unicorn?”

Katsuki looked down (technically up for him, as he was hanging upside down) and spat towards Izuku. “Fuck off Deku, I didn’t teach her shit!” Izuku quickly snapped his hands over Eri’s ears as he talked. “Now put me down you fucker before I break out and beat the shit outta you!”

Izuku closed his eyes for a moment, before taking a few deep breaths. He turned back towards her. “Mina, can you please take Eri outside for a few minutes? It seems like I’ll have to obtain this information by force.”

She nodded and grabbed Eri, walking out of the building and sitting with her on the front steps.

They could hear the explosions from inside, as 2 of the strongest UA students went at it at full power. Mina sat Eri down on her lap and bounced her up and down. “So, Unicorn, what did ‘uncle’ kachaan actually teach you?”

It took Eri a moment to gather her thoughts, but then she started talking, the bouncing giving it a weird tone.

“Don’t worry Mama! I will tell you and Papa all about it once Papa is done beating the crap out of that asshole!” Eri looked extremely proud of herself, but Mina was looking at her in horror. In a flash, her mood shifted from confusion to anger.

She placed Eri back down on the steps. “Unicorn, be a good girl and wait here for me OK? I’m gonna go help your Papa beat up Bakugou.”

Eri nodded, sitting down on the steps. She didn’t see when Mina sent a text, but she did see the crowd of 37 students (All of 1-A and 1-B), streaming towards the gym, anger showing on their faces.

She saw them run inside and seemingly join in the beatdown Izuku and Mina were giving Katsuki.

She smiled as she heard cheering when the explosions stopped. “My Mama and Papa are the fucking coolest!” Aizawa, who had been sent to investigate the loud noises coming from Gym D, heard this and stormed into the building as well.

When her Mama and Papa came out, along with all of their friends, they seemed to be in just as bad of shape as Katsuki.

She liked Aizawa.

0