Prologue
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[In unknown Castle, in the library]

A mysterious woman entered the library and walked purposefully towards a particular bookshelf. She reached out and took a book from it - the one that contained the history of Estrora. Smiling to herself, she opened the book and began to read. "Estrora," she said softly. "This is the world in which we live. But have you ever stopped to wonder about its creation? Allow me to tell you a story."

The creation of Estrora, a world of wonder, was the result of the collaboration of Xolena, The Goddess of Light, and Eldis, The God of Darkness. The two gods who created Estrora also brought into existence numerous other things such as the land, sea, air, animals, and people. Following the initial descent of other gods from the heaven or The Realms of The Gods to assist Xolena and Eldis in maintaining peace in Estrora, additional divine entities came to their aid. As the passage of time brought about changes, the gods themselves also underwent transformations. The gods of Estrora have unique divine ideals and aim to create a society where people live according to those ideals, fostering a harmonious environment. Nevertheless, Eldis holds a differing view on the subject. In his suggestion, he emphasized that the people of Estora should view them as powerful rulers and follow their rules. However, the gods of Estora are not in favor of this idea as it would take away the freedom of the people. Nonetheless, Xolena has requested that humanity be watched over without being ruled over, allowing them to make their own choices. To the agreement of the other gods, Eldis disapproves of Xolena's ideal, causing his hatred for her to grow stronger with each passing day.

With a smile on her face, she gracefully turned the page of the book she was reading. "Due to the ongoing process of establishing nations in Estora, Eldis's anger towards Xolena increased even further......"

Eldis had grown weary and disillusioned with the worship of Xolena and the other gods, feeling sick and tired of hearing their praises constantly sung. He had reached his limit and was ready to move on from it all. Using his position as the god of darkness, he planned an attack and generated a variety of monsters and demons from the darkness that he possesses. Upon noticing this, Xolena and the other gods felt compelled to take action, which ultimately resulted in a massive war between Eldis and the other gods. Eldis believed that Estora was a mistake that needed to be destroyed, leading to a fierce conflict that lasted for a long time. The War of The Heaven was the term used to describe the war that occurred between the gods and Eldis. The war lasted for 3,000 years. Once is was over Xolena manged to beat Eldis and seal him away in demonic world knows as The Hell Sea. The peaceful land of Estora had enjoyed many years without conflict until Eldis, using his powers, created a dark fog that enveloped the entire region. This event marked the beginning of a horrific era that is now known as the Eternal Darkness, which lasted for 600 years. However, despite the seemingly insurmountable challenge posed by the Eternal Darkness, Xolena was able to devise a plan that could effectively put an end to it. Xolena made the decision to choose seven individuals who would become Descenders, endowed with the power of the gods that could put an end to the Eternal Darkness. Since that time, these seven Descenders have bravely faced the darkness and have been successful in their efforts to combat it. The ongoing war between the gods and Eldis is still being waged, with Eldis's main goal being to find the 7 descenders before they come into possession of the sacred weapons capable of defeating him.

As she flips through the pages, the mysterious woman remarks, "This is quite the story!". With a smile on her face, she gazed out of the window and uttered, "The story may have come to know this much, but the rest of it remains a mystery.". While she smiled, her gaze drifted towards the window and she spoke of the stories to come, "But what will be told is the tale of a girl's journey through trials, tribulations, pain, and battles."

This is the start of a new chapter, a chance to embark on a fresh adventure, and the beginning of an epic tale about the journey of five girls.

Let me introduce you to Tales of their story.

0